jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
I personally looked into the game files and counted how many new pictures:
And these are just pictures of scenes and endings.
So at the expense of 10, this is very mildly said.
There are 50+ pictures for the clean ending with Lysi.
And there are no extra unused pictures in the game. You can look into the engine yourself or look for each image name in the files in the data folder.
I really doubt that anyone will check it. In short, I know for sure that every picture is used there and there are no gaps.
I understand, but many of these "pictures" are different angles. I've played his games multiple times and 100 screens for one ending is very generous.

• Angry
Reactions: peakelman

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
My God the amount of simps and passive aggresive "experts" here is nothing short of a clown circus,its toxic morons like you that destroy communities,someone gives critisism and you jump him like hyenas and still this is just one random site,his discord and sites must be even more filled with bootlickers and then you ask why "devs" just up and abandon games and run with the money,this toxicity just about proves it appropiate.

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
As brought up in the 3072 AD thread, I had a feeling some of the content between the two games felt familiar. Laughed a bit when I saw the "GOMU" username (being his femboy demon avatar's name) pop up in the last couple screens in Lysi's game over route. That part withe chat stream was ripe for some good lines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
Yes, in fact Tonkatsu made some sprites for Scriptor's game.
It's quite nice to see creators cooperating, improving each other's work!

Reactions: umnic9

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
The scriptor is constantly working with tonkatsu, this can be found in the discord
That explains it.

Yes, in fact Tonkatsu made some sprites for Scriptor's game.
It's quite nice to see creators cooperating, improving each other's work!
Indeed. I don't use discord so the level of cooperation between the two games came as a bit of a surprise to me since I only saw collabs with art and comics up until now. It's cool team work as the two titles are one man operations otherwise, as far as I'm aware.

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
Softlock warning: if you're doing the goddesses 3rd quest, and you go to hack the breach/grab the necklace, you'll get stuck in the room. Kathleen can't grab the necklace because of the straight jacket she's wearing, but also wont leave the room because she "might as well grab the necklace, it's right there."

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Softlock warning: if you're doing the goddesses 3rd quest, and you go to hack the breach/grab the necklace, you'll get stuck in the room. Kathleen can't grab the necklace because of the straight jacket she's wearing, but also wont leave the room because she "might as well grab the necklace, it's right there."
1. On which version did you notice such a bug?
2. At what stage of the third task?

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
Version: 0.21.2 (The download link from the OP post on page 1)
The goddess had just ordered me to go get a female from the base camp, but when leaving her throne room, instead of going left, I went right and into the breach room. I don't have a save from right before this anymore so I can't test it without restarting the whole game, but iirc: I touched the breach for the first time to crack it, then i walked across the spikes because I had the heels, tried to get the necklace but couldn't, went back out, then I solved the lever puzzle before trying to leave, because I didn't know that all it did was lower the spikes. (also I solved it through trial and error because I didn't notice the hint tablet on the wall haha) Then when I tried to leave Kathleen said she might as well grab the necklace, but the handmaiden outfit prevents picking it up.
I'm no programmer, but I'd guess maybe it's because I solved the lever puzzle, and that set a flag to keep Kathleen in the room until she had the necklace?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Version: 0.21.2 (The download link from the OP post on page 1)
The goddess had just ordered me to go get a female from the base camp, but when leaving her throne room, instead of going left, I went right and into the breach room. I don't have a save from right before this anymore so I can't test it without restarting the whole game, but iirc: I touched the breach for the first time to crack it, then i walked across the spikes because I had the heels, tried to get the necklace but couldn't, went back out, then I solved the lever puzzle before trying to leave, because I didn't know that all it did was lower the spikes. (also I solved it through trial and error because I didn't notice the hint tablet on the wall haha) Then when I tried to leave Kathleen said she might as well grab the necklace, but the handmaiden outfit prevents picking it up.
I'm no programmer, but I'd guess maybe it's because I solved the lever puzzle, and that set a flag to keep Kathleen in the room until she had the necklace?
Where did you get your heels from? Shouldn't they be available only after defeating Rose? And in order to fight with a Rose, you need a necklace.

Last edited:

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I carefully looked at the code and during the passage I did not know that I could get heels from Rosa herself.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Well, anyway, now I know it. So yes. At this point, the author of the game did not foresee that Kathleen could wear heels even while in a slave costume.

Dantalion71

Jun 29, 2019
I have a problem with the recollection room. For some reason some events I did don't show up as repeatable and if I try to do one pf them again others disappear.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes