notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
Well guess what, this thing is bugged as eleven thousand fucks. Time and again I restore all my counters near max values only to find that the first time I enter battle one of them is near-zero and the other one is flat. out. zero. Also? 5000 buckazoids for a pass when nothing in there pays over 200 is cruel and unusual punishment. WTF, dev?!?
You actually get the pass for free after completing 3rd level of stream...
In fact this game is very nicely balanced and stable, unlike many others.
If you use brain and go quiet stealth mode and actually read what is written - it's a breeze to go through, I encountered zero problems.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
You actually get the pass for free after completing 3rd level of stream...
In fact this game is very nicely balanced and stable, unlike many others.
If you use brain and go quiet stealth mode and actually read what is written - it's a breeze to go through, I encountered zero problems.
I'm glad you had a positive experience. That does not, however, nullify the fact that I find myself sabotaged constantly in my most basic stats. Which is not ok on any level whatsoever. Also, I have no idea what "the stream" is supposed to be, let alone the third level of it.

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
I'm glad you had a positive experience. That does not, however, nullify the fact that I find myself sabotaged constantly in my most basic stats. Which is not ok on any level whatsoever. Also, I have no idea what "the stream" is supposed to be, let alone the third level of it.
You can work in the sex shop trying to escape bondage. This is streamed by owner, and the levels are of the difficulty of the challenges.

BigPuppy

Nov 23, 2018
You need to avoid most if not all combat. This is more of a stealth game than a fighting game. It assumes you will be having 1 maybe 2 fights per area.

thebig_man97

May 20, 2022
I'm having trouble moving on to the second VR world - I have tried multiple saves and even restarted the game, but even after clearing the breach (and I've also tried doing other endings like Rose's necklace), the second VR world says that it's locked until I clear the first one. Am I missing something? Or is this a bug? I have the latest version of the game.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I'm having trouble moving on to the second VR world - I have tried multiple saves and even restarted the game, but even after clearing the breach (and I've also tried doing other endings like Rose's necklace), the second VR world says that it's locked until I clear the first one. Am I missing something? Or is this a bug? I have the latest version of the game.
It doesn't open until you go talk to your "voice backup" guy in his control room, nearby.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The pace of this game is honestly dissapoiting,the updates are also quite small,i downloaded the new update and there was barely anything in it,in my opinion he should release updates only when it is something substantial that takes more than 10 mins to play through.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
The pace of this game is honestly dissapoiting,the updates are also quite small,i downloaded the new update and there was barely anything in it,in my opinion he should release updates only when it is something substantial that takes more than 10 mins to play through.
1. With each update (which come out once a month), 2 bad endings are added (in the game they are called fail-states).
2. The game is provided for subscribers, and here every month it is necessary to release some kind of content, be it an update for the game or a comic. And the author makes the game alone, which is an extremely time-consuming process, not even considering that the engine is used.
3. The author does not owe you anything. This is his game. And here you not only get it for free, but you whine that you don’t have enough content (it’s about people who are not subscribers of the author who whine that they don’t have enough content).
4. The author is not on this site. If you write claims about the game on this site, then obviously you are not a subscriber of it. This means that your critique is doubtful, since you are getting the game illegally.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
1. With each update (which come out once a month), 2 bad endings are added (in the game they are called fail-states).
2. The game is provided for subscribers, and here every month it is necessary to release some kind of content, be it an update for the game or a comic. And the author makes the game alone, which is an extremely time-consuming process, not even considering that the engine is used.
3. The author does not owe you anything. This is his game. And here you not only get it for free, but you whine that you don’t have enough content (it’s about people who are not subscribers of the author who whine that they don’t have enough content).
4. The author is not on this site. If you write claims about the game on this site, then obviously you are not a subscriber of it. This means that your critique is doubtful, since you are getting the game illegally.
1. just 2 fail states aren't really worth the name of an update.
2.barely releasing something every month doesnt really excuse it,now does it? Its his own fault that he is afraid to hire someone to help,if anything those "developers" who makes games alone are a major risk,they can just abandon them just like that,unlike those who have teams.
3.Fair critisism is not whining,if anything you are whining about my comment,free speech huh? How do you know that his subs aren't discontent? They dont have a more or less free platform to talk about it like here,the "dev" surely won't allow any negative comment on his platforms like so many dont.
4.I never claimed he is on this site,i know he isnt,this isnt directed at him and your assumtion is laughable at how inacurate it is,again go to number 3,this is a more or less free space,his platforms like patreon,discord,etc are moderated by him and his lackeys and you can't find fair critisism there,if mine isnt then yours isnt either NPC.
5.games should be absolutely 100% free and there will always be people that pirate them,deal with it instead of crying NPC.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Do you even know how much work it is to create even one of the fail states. One of them contains what? 20-40 pics including the way to the certain fail state. One render need around 0.5 up to 1 hour depending on the power of his graphic card.
In addition to that there is also to write the whole fail-state / spellcheck it / bug test it and hope it don t interfere with anything else in the previous code.

If you run through the whole stuff in 10 minutes. Congratz you can read very fast or don t care for the text and only watch the pictures. If you like to see only the pictures there are other sites who update on a daily basis and it s also completely free.

Free speech?
Please shut up before you release not at least 10 games of your own. Your trolling kills the mood of a bunch of people here

xXCyrusXx

Nov 11, 2018
2.barely releasing something every month doesnt really excuse it,now does it? Its his own fault that he is afraid to hire someone to help,if anything those "developers" who makes games alone are a major risk,they can just abandon them just like that,unlike those who have teams.
3.Fair critisism is not whining,if anything you are whining about my comment,free speech huh? How do you know that his subs aren't discontent? They dont have a more or less free platform to talk about it like here,the "dev" surely won't allow any negative comment on his platforms like so many dont.
4.I never claimed he is on this site,i know he isnt,this isnt directed at him and your assumtion is laughable at how inacurate it is,again go to number 3,this is a more or less free space,his platforms like patreon,discord,etc are moderated by him and his lackeys and you can't find fair critisism there,if mine isnt then yours isnt either NPC.
5.games should be absolutely 100% free and there will always be people that pirate them,deal with it instead of crying NPC.
1. Just "2 Failstates" which are (at least Changelog-wise) at least 150 Images per Update, that he makes by himself.
2. Most people don't want to hire/cannot afford to get someone. Unless they "share your vision", most people are in it for the cash - and since you expect the game to be free later on, that means he makes a double net negative here: his time and money.
3. All for free speech, but this comment I currently reply to is whining. You want stuff for free, complain about the lack of content as well, and even take a piss on him being able to bring out regular updates (opposed to, say, ToT). How the dev deals with valid critique is his beer - and the community/fans/us leeches here can react to him, endorse or berate his behaviour, proclaim this game a lost cause or whatnot - why not exercise your freedom of walking away from something that makes you unhappy?
4. So you know that your whining is not reaching the important channels, yet your resort to be pissed at random people that offer the content they payed for to you and others for free - ever heard of the gift horse? And about him moderating/blocking any valid criticism (cause everybody's a critic, and articulates in the best way to make sure the project proceeds as best as possible) - it's his call, his channel, his fanbase and his game. If he wants to abandon the game, he will do. If he decides to bring something in that YOU don't like - he doesn't care.
5. "Games should be free" is the reason why games get worse. People with that mindset are at fault when we only get BS "Games as a Service" that force you to pay 200 bucks to actually manage to somewhat play it, as well as always-online games. It's okay to be poor, and it's acceptable to pirate in most cases, but to endorse pirating makes me sick - you undermine everyone working hard at a game, and close the door for everyone attempting to make a good game in the future.
I don't do my job for free, and if some Karen walks in demanding that I do her bidding for free - I'd walk in a heartbeat.

How to deal with pirates? Easy: make your game worse by using GaaS or Always Online shit, or make it Freemium, P2W or whatnot. No need for anti-piracy when your game is unplayable without spending money in the game - and then watch people complain about games being shit nowadays - smh.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I am at the factory side entrance it says end of 21.1 but im playing version 21.2 what do i do?
Here are the descriptions of the upcoming versions:
0 - This is the release number. In this case, this is not a release version, but only a Dev version. That is the version that is being developed.
21 - This is the second version number. Dev and Release have it. Indicates that there is a new content in the version.
2 - This number indicates only bug fixes and often has nothing new.

Reactions: notwavman

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
1. Considering that each fail-state is not 1 but 100+ pictures, I think it is worthy to be called an update.
2. Are you sure that he has the ability to hire people? Just because a game costs $10 a month doesn't mean he has enough subscribers to support him and the development of the game.
3. He has a discord and a group. You can get access to his discord for at least 1 subscription. Fair enough considering piracy. And it seems like he does not prohibit criticism of the game there. As a last resort, his DeviantArt to help:

However, I doubt that he will listen to people who do not appreciate his work.
4. Well, the flag is in your hands.
5. Why should games be free?! Why should people do something for free, wasting their time and money?! The engine is not free. And the resources in the game - I can assure you that most of the resources are missing in the engine and where he took them is a big question. For example, he draws 3D pictures himself and there are already more than 1500 of them.

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
1. Considering that each fail-state is not 1 but 100+ pictures, I think it is worthy to be called an update.
2. Are you sure that he has the ability to hire people? Just because a game costs $10 a month doesn't mean he has enough subscribers to support him and the development of the game.
3. He has a discord and a group. You can get access to his discord for at least 1 subscription. Fair enough considering piracy. And it seems like he does not prohibit criticism of the game there. As a last resort, his DeviantArt to help:

However, I doubt that he will listen to people who do not appreciate his work.
4. Well, the flag is in your hands.
5. Why should games be free?! Why should people do something for free, wasting their time and money?! The engine is not free. And the resources in the game - I can assure you that most of the resources are missing in the engine and where he took them is a big question. For example, he draws 3D pictures himself and there are already more than 1500 of them.
100+ pictures? I definitely doubt that. Some of the endings barely have 10. If you're going to simp for him be honest.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
100+ pictures? I definitely doubt that. Some of the endings barely have 10. If you're going to simp for him be honest.
I'm not exaggerating, but there are endings for which 50+ pictures go. And since there are 2 endings, 100+ comes out.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I personally looked into the game files and counted how many new pictures:
And these are just pictures of scenes and endings.
So at the expense of 10, this is very mildly said.
There are 50+ pictures for the clean ending with Lysi.
And there are no extra unused pictures in the game. You can look into the engine yourself or look for each image name in the files in the data folder.
I really doubt that anyone will check it. In short, I know for sure that every picture is used there and there are no gaps.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes