Feb 8, 2019
unless you beat the final fight.
Please remember this is meant to be a VR prison that you're not meant to be escaping from. In that vein, the narrative for the first part is fairly obvious. You break into the tomb, steal the necklace, and your reward is to end up her maid.

It has to be noted that it's probably not coincidental that the way you're secured by the goddess is near identical to how the real version of the player is secured. If you end up with the ending where you're sealed away in the tomb, again, it's the 'intended' outcome, in that, in both realms, you're identically secured.

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
If this guy didn't charge ridiculous prices for a release every 6 months I would definitely support him.

Reactions: verdelet

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
News on devianart

Just a small teaser of one of the fail-states that’s currently in development for the coming update (V0.20.1) of No escape: Game edition. Progress has been well and I expect to release V0.20.1 for Tier III on the 23rd of February. As such, the ETA for the updated demo (containing all content up to V0.19.2) is set for the 16th of March, although it might be a bit sooner if progress on V0.20.1 keeps going as well as it has. :3

That’s all, have a good one and till next time! ^^

Greetz,

Scriptor

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
yes was the sunday update and polls.

I do believe the Demo version should be dropping soon. (the free one with complete VR world 1)

Edit: Demo, not beta.

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
News on devianart

Heya everybody!

V0.20.1 of No escape: Game edition is out for the Tier III backers over at FANBOX and subscribestar! ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gordon4321

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Which would be nice if we actually had someone manage to upload the new content ever since 18.1
Right, since I have the rare free time from work. Here is something for all of you :
Version 19.2

QUAD-HD VERSIONS:
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

POTATO VERSIONS:
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

Version 20.1 is of course off the table until tier 2's release.

Bored-94

Nov 21, 2021
Right, since I have the rare free time from work. Here is something for all of you :
Version 19.2

QUAD-HD VERSIONS:
WINDOWS:
Mega
LINUX:
Mega

POTATO VERSIONS:
WINDOWS:
Mega
LINUX:
Mega

Version 20.1 is of course off the table until tier 2's release.
Thank you VEHX, I do have a question: what was added since 18.1?

Edit: Just saw the Changelog so forget I ever asked.

Last edited:
May 3, 2020
I could help but notice that in the recap room there is an empty slot. Is there something I did not unlock? or is that just left blank because there is no more content? Also is there any hidden scene with Fara? From Jacks comment that she seems out of place?

Reactions: SpartaKus57

timtw19

Dec 16, 2021
I could help but notice that in the recap room there is an empty slot. Is there something I did not unlock? or is that just left blank because there is no more content? Also is there any hidden scene with Fara? From Jacks comment that she seems out of place?
I think your missing the yellow statue one where you have to find the hidden panel or create a fail state by stepping on the stand.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

logbed

Feb 10, 2019
anyone know how to tell what to press when the qte's pop up? All I ever see is the bar

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
anyone know how to tell what to press when the qte's pop up? All I ever see is the bar
When a QTE pops up in any game, press "delete." There is no gaming experience possible that is worth tolerating QTEs or the developers that use them.

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes