Muriel_Lockwood

Aug 15, 2023
To be honest, it surprises me that someone has a difficulty with this, because I was able to pass without any problems from the 1st time, although there is a definite illusion of tension.
1. So that the tentacles do not grab you, then you do not have to step on the traps that are on the floor that are kind of red.
2. The time and speed of the character slows down, but do not panic. This is how it is intended for the player to get out in the last seconds and if you don't blunt, you can get out without any problems. Personally, I didn't have any problems, although I agree and the moment is really tense.
Oh, thanks a lot.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Expand the game to full screen and in general, if the resolution is small, then use the POTATO VERSION.
In full screen displays the same and it is the potato version. Also I checked if changing the screen resolution to 1920x1080 (and various others inbetween) would work, but no change.
I tried the HD version too and it displayed the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Problem isn't solved, but I somewhat identified the issue. It seems this version of RPGM isn't fully compatible with my video card.
I'll just play the game the same way I did till now cause it's a nice game regardless.

Last edited:

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
In full screen displays the same and it is the potato version. Also I checked if changing the screen resolution to 1920x1080 (and various others inbetween) would work, but no change.
I tried the HD version too and it displayed the same.

EDIT:
Problem isn't solved, but I somewhat identified the issue. It seems this version of RPGM isn't fully compatible with my video card.
I'll just play the game the same way I did till now cause it's a nice game regardless.
Personally, I have no such problems, although I play on the AMD Vega graphics card built into the processor.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Personally, I have no such problems, although I play on the AMD Vega graphics card built into the processor.
Well, yours is newer, other architecture, other drivers etc.

But I found a solution.
Gone into BIOS, changed the adapter to the integrated one.
Otherwise it wouldn't work if I simply disabled the dedicated one from control panel.

It's a bit annoying that I need to change that BIOS setting depending on what I want to play, but the game works fine (no noticeable lag) and displays correctly on the integrated one.

vdanilv29

Jul 22, 2018
Potato v0.27.1 for Windows

BTW, could someone post latest save with completed recolection room?

BumBoxZilla

Mar 28, 2020
I'm not really sure, but is this thread updated from only public releases or what?
Not counting the links in the comments.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Can anyone share a save with the third vr world just unlocked? I want to experience it myself.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes