AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Well, yours is newer, other architecture, other drivers etc.

But I found a solution.
Gone into BIOS, changed the adapter to the integrated one.
Otherwise it wouldn't work if I simply disabled the dedicated one from control panel.

It's a bit annoying that I need to change that BIOS setting depending on what I want to play, but the game works fine (no noticeable lag) and displays correctly on the integrated one.
If you have windows 10 or 11, then you don't have to go into the bios. you can use the built-in option to select a video card for applications.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Talking to guy in VR office didn't do anything and I didn't see any new door open in the VR area. How do you get to thornvine from the cyberpunk world?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NoEscapeGameEdition-0.27.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Whysoslow9000

Jul 28, 2022
how do i trigger the cum tank fail state?
On the serving route, when you are assigned to service Primrose (day 2) massage her until she is ready to cum and then make her by massaging her thighs (option would be purple instead of white). Or, make her cum by massaging her feet and either choose not to dodge her spunk or fail the QTE.

Reactions: KurtisK2007

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
On the serving route, when you are assigned to service Primrose (day 2) massage her until she is ready to cum and then make her by massaging her thighs (option would be purple instead of white). Or, make her cum by massaging her feet and either choose not to dodge her spunk or fail the QTE.

I figured it out realizing there was a serving path, VERY HOT in my opinion, looking forward to more content, curious on what we can look forward to! <3

Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023
Scriptor needs to start uploading his shit on GOG
I don't understand why Scriptor does the same thing every new chapter. This is starting look like copy and paste.
Can't squeeze much creativity from a game solely catered to latex/bondage mfs (and i guess Futa as of late).

Whysoslow9000

Jul 28, 2022
What do the gold keys do? I could only find 2 of them.
as far as I know, 2 things:
1. open the chest in the bedroom that either Primrose or Rose once used (same location as the office, near to Violet's bedroom) only available in resist route. It has 1500 gold, some consumables and a top tier armor upgrade.
2. in the nexus in the recall room for the mansion it unlocks the doors in the back which would allow you to rewatch the traps you got the keys from.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Interesting idea. Not for me, though. I don't find the latex outfits even slightly sexy. Just weird. I could sooner get turned on by a mannequin. Also, the first QTE was stupidly fast, so I restarted, and turned that feature off. Maybe them being too fast to possibly input correctly was the idea?

I liked the beginning bar route with patrons grabbing the protagonist's ass to build up to further corrupt paths.

I quit the game after beginning the maid path. There's nothing there to entice me. The starting maid outfit is lame. The outfit you could work up to is lamer. You visit the barkeep, and he thinks your maid outfit is sexy. I laughed. To those of you who enjoy, have at it.

Final verdict: needs outfit improvement. I won't leave an official starred review because I didn't play enough to grade it properly.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
Interesting idea. Not for me, though. I don't find the latex outfits even slightly sexy. Just weird. I could sooner get turned on by a mannequin. Also, the first QTE was stupidly fast, so I restarted, and turned that feature off. Maybe them being too fast to possibly input correctly was the idea?

I liked the beginning bar route with patrons grabbing the protagonist's ass to build up to further corrupt paths.

I quit the game after beginning the maid path. There's nothing there to entice me. The starting maid outfit is lame. The outfit you could work up to is lamer. You visit the barkeep, and he thinks your maid outfit is sexy. I laughed. To those of you who enjoy, have at it.

Final verdict: needs outfit improvement. I won't leave an official starred review because I didn't play enough to grade it properly.
I don't understand your review or its purpose
He is an artist specialized in fetishism related to latex clothing, isolation, domination, objectification, etc.
It is a game intended for people who are attracted to this type of fetish.

The author does not need to improve the clothes, you simply do not like them because you are not attracted to that type of fetishism, you are saying it yourself, what did you expect?

If I don't like foot fetishism, and I try a game whose main theme is feet, I know I won't like the game and I'm not going to propose something different or comment on that game's thread saying "hey , that you know that I don't like feet, it seems ridiculous to me"
It's absurd and people will probably ask me "so what the hell are you doing here?"

Sorry for my english

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes