AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I don't understand your review or its purpose
He is an artist specialized in fetishism related to latex clothing, isolation, domination, objectification, etc.
It is a game intended for people who are attracted to this type of fetish.

The author does not need to improve the clothes, you simply do not like them because you are not attracted to that type of fetishism, you are saying it yourself, what did you expect?

If I don't like foot fetishism, and I try a game whose main theme is feet, I know I won't like the game and I'm not going to propose something different or comment on that game's thread saying "hey , that you know that I don't like feet, it seems ridiculous to me"
It's absurd and people will probably ask me "so what the hell are you doing here?"

Sorry for my english
I tend to agree with you. Here's why I bothered to comment. The premise seemed interesting. I like the protagonist's starting outfit in the desert. I enjoy corruption games. Domination and objectification, sure, I'm down. Figured it was worth a shot. I like the freedom of choice for fighting against the environment she's thrown into, or accepting it. You're right that I didn't need to comment, but I was almost lured in, so I figured it might be worth saying something. If the outfits in this are to most BDSM fans' liking then I just need to go back to my own playground.

Incidentally, your English is excellent if it's not your first language.

Last edited:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I tend to agree with you. Here's why I bothered to comment. The premise seemed interesting. I like the protagonist's starting outfit in the desert. I enjoy corruption games. Domination and objectification, sure, I'm down. Figured it was worth a shot. I like the freedom of choice for fighting against the environment she's thrown into, or accepting it. You're right that I didn't need to comment, but I was almost lured in, so I figured it might be worth saying something. If the outfits in this are to most BDSM fans' liking then I just need to go back to my own playground.

Incidentally, your English is excellent if it's not your first language.
outfits as well as looks and pretty much everything is always a matter of taste and opinion, there might be 50% liking it and 50% not liking it or 60/40 - 40/60 or whatever in the end the outcome is always the same, you like it or you dont.

Sharing your opinion is not wrong or right, there is no need to apologize for sharing it nor is there any need to tell you to share or not share it...This is a comment section for the game, as long as you keep it constructive or positive or neutral or anything really without acting like a bum you are fine, in your case...you are fine, you did nothing wrong.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
outfits as well as looks and pretty much everything is always a matter of taste and opinion, there might be 50% liking it and 50% not liking it or 60/40 - 40/60 or whatever in the end the outcome is always the same, you like it or you dont.

Sharing your opinion is not wrong or right, there is no need to apologize for sharing it nor is there any need to tell you to share or not share it...This is a comment section for the game, as long as you keep it constructive or positive or neutral or anything really without acting like a bum you are fine, in your case...you are fine, you did nothing wrong.

Don't be mistaken... make a comment with phrases like

"Just weird. I could sooner get turned on by a mannequin" or "You visit the barkeep, and he thinks your maid outfit is sexy. I laughed", in a comment thread where many people come together who do like that type of fetishisms, it is disrespectful, and you can make them feel bad.

His comment is far from being constructive or positive, he is simply expressing his distaste for a type of fetishism that does not attract him sexually in an inappropriate way and in the wrong place.

He has realized his mistake and I thought his response was great, but don't come now and say something that is far from reality.

And of course he can give his opinion, but we have to be careful with the words we choose and of course know what context we are in ;)

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Don't be mistaken... make a comment with phrases like

"Just weird. I could sooner get turned on by a mannequin" or "You visit the barkeep, and he thinks your maid outfit is sexy. I laughed", in a comment thread where many people come together who do like that type of fetishisms, it is disrespectful, and you can make them feel bad.

His comment is far from being constructive or positive, he is simply expressing his distaste for a type of fetishism that does not attract him sexually in an inappropriate way and in the wrong place.

He has realized his mistake and I thought his response was great, but don't come now and say something that is far from reality.

And of course he can give his opinion, but we have to be careful with the words we choose and of course know what context we are in ;)
Fair enough, personally it didnt affect me at all even tho i do have a lot of fetishes but i guess thats because im not hurt by simple harmless vocabulary maybe its because i grew up in the late 80´s early 90´s, you know... back then when people could actually say "hello" without having to fear or worry about hurting someone...

Anyway enough of this, no interest in drama

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, personally it didnt affect me at all even tho i do have a lot of fetishes but i guess thats because im not hurt by simple harmless vocabulary maybe its because i grew up in the late 80´s early 90´s, you know... back then when people could actually say "hello" without having to fear or worry about hurting someone...

Drama?
There is no drama here, it is respect.

It's not a question of whether or not it affects you personally, it doesn't affect me either (but maybe if I were in my adolescence awakening certain "strange" tastes, yes).

Is the respect related only to what affects you or me?
I suppose your thinking is that of "I'm a very tough guy and since it doesn't affect me it shouldn't affect others either, and if not they are dramatic crybabies"

Less individual thinking and more collective respect

For my part, there is nothing more to say regarding this topic, I think I have been quite clear, now let everyone think what they want.

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I like the game, but I don't play it anymore because I'm perm loosing the fights. The fight option with the cursor keys is bad. Because of a handicap typing fast is a problem and I'm playing with the mouse. Hitting the the cursor keys in the required timeframe is impossible for me. I can maybe hit the first key in that timeframe. I'd prefer to have an option based on chance and not on the speed to hit the cursor keys that gives me no chance.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I like the game, but I don't play it anymore because I'm perm loosing the fights. The fight option with the cursor keys is bad. Because of a handicap typing fast is a problem and I'm playing with the mouse. Hitting the the cursor keys in the required timeframe is impossible for me. I can maybe hit the first key in that timeframe. I'd prefer to have an option based on chance and not on the speed to hit the cursor keys that gives me no chance.
Pretty sure you can turn QTEs off because I haven't seen any at all so I think I've already turned it off.

Oct 13, 2017
Interesting idea. Not for me, though. I don't find the latex outfits even slightly sexy. Just weird. I could sooner get turned on by a mannequin. Also, the first QTE was stupidly fast, so I restarted, and turned that feature off. Maybe them being too fast to possibly input correctly was the idea?

I liked the beginning bar route with patrons grabbing the protagonist's ass to build up to further corrupt paths.

I quit the game after beginning the maid path. There's nothing there to entice me. The starting maid outfit is lame. The outfit you could work up to is lamer. You visit the barkeep, and he thinks your maid outfit is sexy. I laughed. To those of you who enjoy, have at it.

Final verdict: needs outfit improvement. I won't leave an official starred review because I didn't play enough to grade it properly.
Well, yes. Latex may seem weird to an outsider. But to us fetishists latex highlights the feminine figure, when combined with a BDSM theme it acts as a special kind of restraint. It isolates, it robs individuality, in some cases it also limits the movement. It's an ultimate uniform, which make subconsciously make the wearer assume the role... or in this case it forces physically.

I get that it's not your cup of tea, but complaining that a latex fetish game has latex fetish in it, is like complaining that CoD has guns in it.

Last edited:

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
I wanted to see what would happen if I completed all the tasks of the priestess in the Tomb and didn’t complete the first mission (I didn’t have time to run out of the wine warehouse). Maybe someone can tell me which parameter in the saves is responsible for completed tasks and I can see this option using the editor

Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
unless you fetishize about fucking a latex pufferfish dont play this game...

i mean the girl is hot and her normal outfit, face and hair are very alluring but not seeing her plowed in that outfit even once is a travesty. just continues to be full ecasement except for some of the desert maid scenes and even in that outfit she doesn't do anything sexual.

gameplay honestly isnt that bad except for the riddle puzzles.

also you guys asking about full save the 4k download comes with a save or just go to [whatever your game directory is]/www/img/pictures

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
unless you fetishize about fucking a latex pufferfish dont play this game...

i mean the girl is hot and her normal outfit, face and hair are very alluring but not seeing her plowed in that outfit even once is a travesty. just continues to be full ecasement except for some of the desert maid scenes and even in that outfit she doesn't do anything sexual.

gameplay honestly isnt that bad except for the riddle puzzles.

also you guys asking about full save the 4k download comes with a save or just go to [whatever your game directory is]/www/img/pictures
Now is when you realize that not all people share your personal tastes.
Welcome to the world;)

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes