jamiroq

May 2, 2019
I enjoy this game quite a lot. Especially a D&Dish side of different, interesting quests. BUT:
-RAGS engine is terrible in a lot of ways, especially - consumes a lot of IRL time, which is just unacceptable while different software is out there
-getting rid of slaves is too much micro and just plain annoying; option to kill/dispose of them should be there to make it user friendly

Also, found two bugs:
1. If, after basic maid training, you strip new maid outfit off of a slave, this outfit bugs out when selected from 'Encampment stores - Clothing' producing this message:
Error: No Haven has not been able to find this clothing/light restraints item.

Please can you post to either my tumblr or somewhere else that I'll see it so that I can identify the problem.

Can you also add the name of the item exactly that you were trying to use with your report.
2. I'm at month 9, day 26, and I got offered exactly 1 male slaver (funnily enough, he had just the set of traits I've been looking for). I'm being offered almost exclusively women slavers, with some occasional futanari (maybe 15/1 ratio). Don't know the exact reason, but my guess would be combining preferred genders in General Orders/Preferred gender to recruit as fellow slavers

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Jesus Christ I remembered playing this game for a while five years ago then forgot about it. From the looks of things it seems still pretty unfinished. Is the dev a bad or slow at coding and stuff?

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Jesus Christ I remembered playing this game for a while five years ago then forgot about it. From the looks of things it seems still pretty unfinished. Is the dev a bad or slow at coding and stuff?
Bedlam is working on both adding more content, and porting the entire game to TWINE at the same time, so they're pretty overworked.

Reactions: Draka232

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I'd say the core problem is he started looking at migrating to a better engine than RAGS way too late. If he'd done so timelier, when it was already obvious RAGS can't really handle a project of this magnitude, there would've been less to convert, making the dual-tasking more feasible.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I'm trying to open the game in RAGS 2.4.16. but it tells me that the game is unreadeble, and when I try to open it in 2.6.1 I get this message:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you clock Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you clck Quit, the application will close immediately.
Could not load file or assembly 'System.DAta.SqlServerCe.Version=3.5.1.0. Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of it's dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040).

What have I done wrong, and how do I fix this?

Last edited:

Redangel

Dec 3, 2017
Hey, any tips on how to get "The Gift" to work? I have a slave with this:
Race: Human Cathayan - Sex: Futanari - Status: Slave
Traits: Dominant - Tactful - Cowardly - Reserved - Monster - Mighty Strength - Resilient - Herbalist - Trainer - Sneaky
They also have immense shaft and massive tits... No Fel taint...

What am I missing?

Redangel

Dec 3, 2017
Check the thread, maybe the cathayan is the problem..

I have done, and have yet to find anything that shows why this will be invalid. And Everything I can find just specifies "Human". All the types of human have a subtype, so why would Noble be valid if Cathayan isn't?

Blah89

Jul 23, 2017
It's more of a financial decision why the developer isn't converting it before new content (that would also need to be converted).

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
It's not unfinished, it has a wealth of content and is pretty fun, but the engine is shit, and half of playthroughs end due to bugs.

Well..

aipom40

May 24, 2018
can someone help me out i have downloaded the rags client and installed it but i can never find it just an app to uninstall shows up i cant figure out how to actually open the game its driving me crazy

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys, I'm playing No Haven 0.951 loaded dice version and am running into a major problem where new slaves and slavers just don't appear in the encampment after assignments that give new slaves/slavers. The only slavers I can get are from the level up bonuses. Also, when I examine certain slaves, it shows up as the last slaver that I received. Any workarounds or fixes? I invested a lot of time into this save.

sunekudokueki

Jun 9, 2017
Any one else having an issue with Nike being Varen when you examine her so far it has happened to me 2 times now with different play throughs

Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys, I'm playing No Haven 0.951 loaded dice version and am running into a major problem where new slaves and slavers just don't appear in the encampment after assignments that give new slaves/slavers. The only slavers I can get are from the level up bonuses. Also, when I examine certain slaves, it shows up as the last slaver that I received. Any workarounds or fixes? I invested a lot of time into this save.
Looks like you increased the slave/slaver limit past 20. It sucks, but past that point the game will eventually break, creating problems like the ones you just mentioned. I wonder if someone knows if the upcoming engine change will fix this issue, or at least increase the limit. It's really bothersome to manage the slavers, since there are a lot of unique ones and I can't resist getting them all (like Pokemons).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: envy5

cgman19

Dec 31, 2017
The option aint there,
Search for the Witches
Follow the Ravens
Investigate the Shack
They've changed it where you will get a notification, I believe after your first successful assignment, where someone from the ensnared rose will contact you for a meeting. If you miss it and don't go to the meeting via personal assignment that week you are locked out of the ensnared rose on that character entirely. It's rather annoying, I miss it quite often and I know to look out for it.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
How much fucking effort does it take to play this stupid game? I've tried 3 separate versions of rags, I've installed the SQL and the WMP, made sure they were enabled, and I still can't even launch the damn thing because it's unreadable.

cgman19

Dec 31, 2017
How much fucking effort does it take to play this stupid game? I've tried 3 separate versions of rags, I've installed the SQL and the WMP, made sure they were enabled, and I still can't even launch the damn thing because it's unreadable.
It sounds to me like your download of no haven got corrupted, maybe try downloading it again? Otherwise, try the regalia version. It's a few versions behind and you can't adjust the UI, but on plus side it doesn't use RAGS.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
It sounds to me like your download of no haven got corrupted, maybe try downloading it again? Otherwise, try the regalia version. It's a few versions behind and you can't adjust the UI, but on plus side it doesn't use RAGS.
Downloaded again from a different mirror and no difference. Regalia version it is.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes