Apr 24, 2018
'm only 50% sure here, but CMIIW, the 3rd slaver (if you chose to do that instead of picking a slave) in Barbarous Bargain will return after some time, no? (and with bonus trait iirc)

i've only done this quest a couple times just to see how much supply i'd get on crits. then ignore it completely after comparing the result with GP trading mission.

either that, or you clicked the wrong thing whilst assigning slavers.
The problem with that is. The missing slaver happened during the quests "The hidden Temple" and "Raid high elven dwelling". I am blaming the coding for "barbarous intentions" not the quest itself. And I quickly ran through 20 weeks the 1st time it happened, and 10 weeks the second time and neither of them ever came back.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
is there a way to get hypnotised yourself, or can you only hypnotise others, even when ther is a slaver with the hyp trate?
Actually, you can. If you attempt to hypnotize a slaver who has Hypnotic (and maybe some other traits - and I'm not sure if it can also happen with slaves), you can end up with mantras embedded in yourself. I'm not sure what they do exactly, though. I also heard this can happen if you keep someone with Hypnotic as a bedwarmer, but I don't know if it's properly implemented or anything. I've only ever seen the failed hypnosis attempt version myself.

I think there's also a unique slaver who has you hypnotized by default if you choose to use her, with some unique events that occur at the end of the day. I think her name was Lacey something? She's available as one of the Super Negative traits during a fully customized start, as well as one of the Scenario options.

Apr 22, 2019
Actually, you can. If you attempt to hypnotize a slaver who has Hypnotic (and maybe some other traits - and I'm not sure if it can also happen with slaves), you can end up with mantras embedded in yourself. I'm not sure what they do exactly, though. I also heard this can happen if you keep someone with Hypnotic as a bedwarmer, but I don't know if it's properly implemented or anything. I've only ever seen the failed hypnosis attempt version myself.

I think there's also a unique slaver who has you hypnotized by default if you choose to use her, with some unique events that occur at the end of the day. I think her name was Lacey something? She's available as one of the Super Negative traits during a fully customized start, as well as one of the Scenario options.
thank you very much

Sep 11, 2020
How do you successfully cancel an assignment?
Currently it seems like walking on a minefield.

I played a few hours on RAGS and Regelia and sometimes it works without issues, but most of the time it cancels and completely removes that assignment and all current assignments permanently.

Apr 22, 2019
I have a question. What do the religius events in the town do, like the donation to the priestress, or the frost queen whorship? The coruption event if understandable ( It changes your body and looks) and the tatoo event in the tavern gives you a randome slutty tatoo, but by the other two, nothing ever happens, exept I loose money by donating. If someone has some awnsers pleas tell me and if there are more events I have not yet ebcountert, informations abbout them would be also apreciated.

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
I have a question. What do the religius events in the town do, like the donation to the priestress, or the frost queen whorship? The coruption event if understandable ( It changes your body and looks) and the tatoo event in the tavern gives you a randome slutty tatoo, but by the other two, nothing ever happens, exept I loose money by donating. If someone has some awnsers pleas tell me and if there are more events I have not yet ebcountert, informations abbout them would be also apreciated.
If you have M:Co you can corrupt her which gives you I think 25 corruption points. And the cult investigations in the town have the possibility of a corruption roll on you should you partake in.

Feb 24, 2019
Got to a point where my game will keep crashing a few days after a save.. Any reason for this or way to fix it? (Its been a long playthrough and I think the days "reset" as I noticed its started back up on day 1 recently)

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes