frogfries

Feb 29, 2020
Every time I load up a save all of the slavers, slaves and pretty much everything on the main screen just shows Slaver (random number) and slave (random number) and they don't show their names or traits. Is there a fix to this?

Reactions: User1810
Feb 24, 2019
Every time I load up a save all of the slavers, slaves and pretty much everything on the main screen just shows Slaver (random number) and slave (random number) and they don't show their names or traits. Is there a fix to this?
Its because you arent telling Rags you want to load a saved game.. Weird but hear me out. Try opening Rags first. Then Start a new game, It'll offer some options, at the very bottom select "I just want to load a save" select that THEN go to "Load a saved Game"...

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Alternately, the answer might be "not trying to load a save from an older version in the most recent one will help".

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, I feel like I am going crazy here. I heard you can make slaves into slavers with Dominance training. But what are the contitions for that to become available?

Feb 24, 2019
So just wondering how do you access the Ensnared Rose? I know when you get invited at first its through daily activity(?) but what if you dont go and interact with the invite? Im wondering because Ive tried changing my armor but cant and the game instructs me to go see the Mistress of Ensnared Rose but the option to is not available...
Thinking I might start over as an Orc Futanari since I cant get a solution to my problem.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Need to give them advanced obedience training first.
Ok, it was indeed that. Got confused because searching for it, people in the thread mentioned it comes after basic obedience.

Anyway, this game breaks easily (at least I guess that's the problem). I now have premanently 7 people assigned to, well, assignments. Meaning I can't send more then 1 group at a time on a mission anymore. Is there an option in the cheats that let's you set that value?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
So just wondering how do you access the Ensnared Rose? I know when you get invited at first its through daily activity(?) but what if you dont go and interact with the invite? Im wondering because Ive tried changing my armor but cant and the game instructs me to go see the Mistress of Ensnared Rose but the option to is not available...
When you right click your character, do you see Personal Assignments? Clicking that, it should be right below Venture into the Marshlands.

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
How do you get Veren and Nike? I already have Krystal for ingame months but havent have the opportunity to find these two.

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
so what makes for a good seamstress? got a slave with creative and c:apparel, gave them slutty through corruption, but they still make low to average quality outfits. do they need to be ranked up slavers to make good ones?

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
so what makes for a good seamstress? got a slave with creative and c:apparel, gave them slutty through corruption, but they still make low to average quality outfits. do they need to be ranked up slavers to make good ones?
it's... hard. at least from my experience. they need to be experienced seamstress to have a better chance. (and that's still a chance, lol)
it's generally easier to get better rated clothing through that one mission in the city.

or, you know, just use frank's cheat mode (Loaded Dice). you can craft manually (and infinitely) without advancing time.

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
it's... hard. at least from my experience. they need to be experienced seamstress to have a better chance. (and that's still a chance, lol)
it's generally easier to get better rated clothing through that one mission in the city.

or, you know, just use frank's cheat mode (Loaded Dice). you can craft manually (and infinitely) without advancing time.
i kinda like the rng of the game tbh, cheating would ruin it for me. so by experienced do you mean they need to be a ranked up slaver? or just have a lot of outfits crafted in the seamstress role?

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
i kinda like the rng of the game tbh, cheating would ruin it for me. so by experienced do you mean they need to be a ranked up slaver? or just have a lot of outfits crafted in the seamstress role?
The more they craft, the better they'll eventually get, your best bet would be to keep grinding away at it.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
The more they craft, the better they'll eventually get, your best bet would be to keep grinding away at it.
^ this.
iirc in base game, you can't actually craft right? it might take months if they start inexperienced.
you should do the city quest if you want armors to get by. seamstress and smith will take a long time to be reliable.

Psychofreak

Feb 28, 2020
The most common two causes would be a) not having Rags installed or b) having the game file set to "read only" or in a folder with security permissions Rags isn't able to mess around in.
Try RAGS ver. 2.6.1.0 and also downloading SQL. read the instructions and a link to that is there. Had the same problem but this sorted it out.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes