Mar 27, 2018
I don't think there is other than just clicking a character, looking at the portrait, then clicking "Change race" to go back and check out another. All the images are packed into the .Rag file itself, but Bedlam password protected it because if he didn't someone would've made an open-source Non-RAGS version of his cash cow by now.

Though maybe his password leaked? No idea how the loaded dice mod etc. was made. Maybe there is a way to access the game files.
Lol. It is trivial to grab the character creation images with like 15 minutes of effort. Hint: Appdata/Local/Temp.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Lol. It is trivial to grab the character creation images with like 15 minutes of effort. Hint: Appdata/Local/Temp.
Checked all the temp folders last updated this month, to no avail

you can even not waste 15 minutes and just open the rags editor, load the file and look at all the art from the game
Rags editor requires a password if you try to open it with that, though. If you click the prompt away, You do get a bunch of entries in the multimedia library, but (right-)clicking them or dragging them doesn't do anything, so I assumed that meant they were locked. Then again maybe I'm just assuming RAGs is more user-friendly than it is and I'm missing something obvious

Aug 23, 2018
Checked all the temp folders last updated this month, to no avail

Rags editor requires a password if you try to open it with that, though. If you click the prompt away, You do get a bunch of entries in the multimedia library, but (right-)clicking them or dragging them doesn't do anything, so I assumed that meant they were locked. Then again maybe I'm just assuming RAGs is more user-friendly than it is and I'm missing something obvious
you can download the loaded dice version, its not password protected so all the images can be viewed there. Sorry i didnt mention it earlier, i thought it was the ld thread lol.

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
Being paranoid is not a bad thing when downloading stuff. It's impossible to eliminate the risk of viruses completely when you're downloading stuff! Just remain aware and alert, and eventually you'll find the level of risk you're comfortable with.

That said, it's a post from 2015 and no one has called the author out for dodgy links in all these years, so it's gonna be fine.

(href.li is a way to post a link without letting the linked site know where you came from. I don't know why the author used it, but it's harmless.)
Thanks, thats all the go-ahead i need, appreciate the help!

Reactions: User1810

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
is there any way to be more abused by the other slavers or to get more submissive options? like taking the role of the cum dump in the camp for the player character?
Nope, from my experience best you can get is the nighttime visits until you become a puppet leader, I've even tried for a selfish second in command in the hopes of keeping the visits up rather then having them take it public to the other slavers lol

Dolt

May 12, 2019
There are illicit versions of the RAGS editor around that care precious little about passwords.

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
Hey, uh, another problem: there are words describing the colors of words rather than the colors just being there, anyone know the problem?

spawnerspawn

Aug 7, 2020
I know this might sound stupid as hell but how do you do assignments? I've read the tutorial but for some reason I think my brain isn't working properly and can't find the option to send slavers on assignments when right clicking my portrait.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I know this might sound stupid as hell but how do you do assignments? I've read the tutorial but for some reason I think my brain isn't working properly and can't find the option to send slavers on assignments when right clicking my portrait.
Are you right-clicking the portrait on the bottom of the screen, or trying to do the one in the top-right? You should have a bunch of options there including "Assignments in [Place]." Also, you're right-clicking the *portrait*, not just the character's name, right?

spawnerspawn

Aug 7, 2020
Are you right-clicking the portrait on the bottom of the screen, or trying to do the one in the top-right? You should have a bunch of options there including "Assignments in [Place]." Also, you're right-clicking the *portrait*, not just the character's name, right?
Yeah, I am right clicking my character's portrait, not the name. I'm able to go to the Assignment Overview thing by right clicking it but only lets me see the assignments, not do them. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I can't tell.

EDIT: Nevermind, seems like for some reason the encoding thing wasn't on unicode although I put it as unicode when I first started using it. I now see the rest of the options, including the option to do assignments. Thanks for helping me out.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
EDIT: Nevermind, seems like for some reason the encoding thing wasn't on unicode although I put it as unicode when I first started using it. I now see the rest of the options, including the option to do assignments. Thanks for helping me out.
Oh, are you playing on the newest version of RAGS? The game actually doesn't work right on that. Some people will tell you it works fine and even recommend it because it's faster, but those people likely just haven't even noticed that some of the options are missing even in the best case scenario. I'd personally recommend playing on RAGS 2.6, even though it does run significantly slower, simply for compatibility reasons.

Mar 27, 2018
Oh, are you playing on the newest version of RAGS? The game actually doesn't work right on that. Some people will tell you it works fine and even recommend it because it's faster, but those people likely just haven't even noticed that some of the options are missing even in the best case scenario. I'd personally recommend playing on RAGS 2.6, even though it does run significantly slower, simply for compatibility reasons.
Huh? I've been playing on Rags 3.0.6 for years, and have done pretty much everything available in the game. I'm quite sure none of the options are missing, and not only is it much faster than 2.6, it also doesn't crash (which 2.6 tends to do, after a while).

You do have to switch the encoding to Unicode, but you only have to do that once, RAGS remembers the setting for all future games.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes