Erkix

Aug 19, 2018
is there any way to get longer sex scenes, i tried out the game for a few hours but only ran into short single sentence sex scenes

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
No Haven - 0.961 TF Edition Hotfix

This is not the main hotfix I'm planning to do that will then be the public release, but the quicker initial one to knock out the more major issues with the update that have cropped up already. The main hotfix should be at the end of this week if all goes to plan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ismax13

Aug 12, 2018
I don't know what to do about this, i downloaded every version of RAGS and tried but all the time the game give me an error, did I miss something ?

1638836230014.png

Reactions: jamonserrano

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
RAGS needs several secondary systems installed to work at all. This error message says your install of the SQL server is borked.
guide, links to .
It also has the rest of the necessary things.

Reactions: User1810

Ismax13

Aug 12, 2018
RAGS needs several secondary systems installed to work at all. This error message says your install of the SQL server is borked.
guide, links to .
It also has the rest of the necessary things.
Thanks !

Reactions: Jaxter

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
gonna be honest, i'm paranoid and... while not outright braindead per se when it comes to downloading stuff, i am still inexperienced and admittedly a little hapless, so forgive me if my hair bristles up and i get wrapped up in my own head feeling on guard when seeing other stuff like href.li in the urls of the tumblr page for the the rags setup folders, puts me on edge, anyone here mind telling that its just a me thing/letting me know how it works?

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Fix for Biomancy Change Race/Create Futa not doing anything if you succeeded.
Well that explains a lot. I noticed that there were times when it didn't even give the error message, but I didn't realize those were the times it was supposed to have succeeded.

Mar 27, 2018
gonna be honest, i'm paranoid and... while not outright braindead per se when it comes to downloading stuff, i am still inexperienced and admittedly a little hapless, so forgive me if my hair bristles up and i get wrapped up in my own head feeling on guard when seeing other stuff like href.li in the urls of the tumblr page for the the rags setup folders, puts me on edge, anyone here mind telling that its just a me thing/letting me know how it works?
Being paranoid is not a bad thing when downloading stuff. It's impossible to eliminate the risk of viruses completely when you're downloading stuff! Just remain aware and alert, and eventually you'll find the level of risk you're comfortable with.

That said, it's a post from 2015 and no one has called the author out for dodgy links in all these years, so it's gonna be fine.

(href.li is a way to post a link without letting the linked site know where you came from. I don't know why the author used it, but it's harmless.)

Reactions: Belgaz and Jaxter

Blob

May 7, 2017
Anyone know of an easy way to cheat for more gold and supplies with the latest version?
Cheat mod isn't updated yet.

Blob

May 7, 2017
It helps just a little but you can create and export an overpowered character in the cheat version and use it in the newer vanilla version.
I only really need gold / supplies. Really tired of pressing that easy mode button that only gives you 100 every day.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
I only really need gold / supplies. Really tired of pressing that easy mode button that only gives you 100 every day.
The difficulty is kinda broken if you know what to do. Just get an Emissary ASAP and even hardcore mode with a submissive leader is a cakewalk, because once your emissary establishes a few trade routes you'll get massive shipments of supplies and gold for doing nothing.

nico360

May 17, 2020
Yes, you assign a slaver to train a slave, so naturally you can only do hetero stuff. But oral training 2 and 3 require dicks for example, so if you want a male sissy up you need at least a futa for that.

Alternatively, you can choose to go after a certain sex during missions, so you won't even capture any male slaves.
thank you

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
The difficulty is kinda broken if you know what to do. Just get an Emissary ASAP and even hardcore mode with a submissive leader is a cakewalk, because once your emissary establishes a few trade routes you'll get massive shipments of supplies and gold for doing nothing.
A critical on thé Exploration version of Tavern takeoverv will established a trade route

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Man, the last time this came up, it was something I didn't think of that was the solution. And I can't remember what it was.
So redownload, make sure your unarchiving program is up to date, hope?

Reactions: User1810

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Is there someway/somewhere to look at all the portraits available in character creation?
I don't think there is other than just clicking a character, looking at the portrait, then clicking "Change race" to go back and check out another. All the images are packed into the .Rag file itself, but Bedlam password protected it because if he didn't someone would've made an open-source Non-RAGS version of his cash cow by now.

Though maybe his password leaked? No idea how the loaded dice mod etc. was made. Maybe there is a way to access the game files.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes