Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
But... the current links are several versions out of date? If you have something more recent, you should report the parent post with the links.
I'm not in charge of the main links, and I do indeed PM the OP when I make new posts, if you scroll back, you can see I posted a link to 0.956, which is the most recent version.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm not in charge of the main links, and I do indeed PM the OP when I make new posts, if you scroll back, you can see I posted a link to 0.956, which is the most recent version.
Well I guess the OP hasn't been paying attention... I think the procedure to bypass that is by reporting the post, but I may be getting that mixed up with the procedure to update missing tags. In any case, it's definitely important that someone gets the link into the first post (and the title of the thread), because a lot of people aren't gonna be aware of an update if the only link to it is buried deep in the discussions of the game.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
No Haven 0.96 - TF Edition

Now this likely needs several days more proper testing, but I also really don't want you to wait several days more so here we go. If you just want to see this as a confirmation that progress is being made, and are happy to wait a bit longer for a more stable experience then that is probably sensible. Then if you are up for finding some of the likely many issues then that'd be really appreciated.

One issue I do know about came up with the new biomancy race changes which is going to have some wonky description issues. I've decided to make the race descriptions more dynamic rather than being set on generation, but as that's going to take several days likely just on its own I figure it'd be sensible to leave that for now. There's also some older bug reports which I also haven't got a chance to look at yet, and that will also be in the hotfix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Nice! So, uh... How do I get the new Lamia racial? It doesn't seem to show up from the start on either a custom or premade Lamia with Hypnotic.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Nice! So, uh... How do I get the new Lamia racial? It doesn't seem to show up from the start on either a custom or premade Lamia with Hypnotic.
Huh, that's unfortunate, it may not be working properly, I'll try and pass it along to Bedlam, so they can hopefully make sure it's working in time for the planned Hotfix.

Reactions: Jaxter

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Huh, that's unfortunate, it may not be working properly, I'll try and pass it along to Bedlam, so they can hopefully make sure it's working in time for the planned Hotfix.
It seems like it may be working in practice, but doesn't appear in the examination screen. When I finished an assignment where Hypnotic was a critical success skill, the racial trait was listed at the end of the mission. But, strangely, not only was it absent from the initial embarkment screen, but so was Hypnotic itself, and a lot of other skills that should have provided bonuses to the mission. In fact, only two traits from each slaver were shown next to them when it was showing everyone I brought. I forget whether that was a thing in previous versions, but I feel like it wasn't.

Incidentally, during the quest itself I noticed a few issues. I was doing the Temple Infiltration assignment, and aside from a few typos and grammatical errors I noticed throughout, there was one major issue in the third part of the quest line where and entire paragraph of what I assume was from another quest was added to the end of the first page. This happened during a standard success while my encampment leader was one of the people sent on the quest. Additionally, while the text of the quest suggested that I had gotten two new slaves, none showed up in my encampment. I think one of them might have been linked to the converted nun as her "assistant", but the text definitely described a second character joining as a slave, which they never did. Also, when the nun was shown gaining and losing traits at the end of the mission, it only showed some of the traits being lost and gained. I didn't realize she had gained some of them until I saw stuff like Thrallforge available on her level up screen.

Reactions: Jaxter

partylewd

Apr 14, 2020
Is there any fix for decreasing maximum number of active assignments? Rags and regalia, with or without Loaded Dice same result. After some time it just starts decreasing and going over "the limit" of maximum active assignments just freezes (not responding) the game. Latest save is down to 3 max active assignments which is basically unplayable.

Last edited:

nico360

May 17, 2020
I like these types of game, but before I download it, could someone tell me if it is possible to avoid gay content?

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
I like these types of game, but before I download it, could someone tell me if it is possible to avoid gay content?
Yes, you assign a slaver to train a slave, so naturally you can only do hetero stuff. But oral training 2 and 3 require dicks for example, so if you want a male sissy up you need at least a futa for that.

Alternatively, you can choose to go after a certain sex during missions, so you won't even capture any male slaves.

Reactions: nico360

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
There's also a male on male setting in the settings.

the ss shows pictures but mine has none . why is this .
It'd take a lot to diagnose, but did you install Windows Media Player? Because RAGS wants strange things.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
"Sorry this RAGS game file is unreadable" No matter what version of RAGS I try, it doesn't seem to work.

Edit: Somehow restarting my PC after re-downloading RAGS worked. Glorious technology.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Hantyumi

Jan 27, 2021
Is there any way to gain Orally Accommodating during a playthrough, instead of chosing it from the start?

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
There's also a male on male setting in the settings.

It'd take a lot to diagnose, but did you install Windows Media Player? Because RAGS wants strange things.
i need to install windows media player XD ? wow . Here attachment if it helps shed any light on the issue . ive tried all the dl from the link provided in the read me fine in the game . it just wont work . restarted my whole pc and everything

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes