ggrant

Dec 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me if the HTML version runs fine? I see it has the paid content in it, but if it crashes or has a bunch of bugs i would rather not use it.

w4r

Aug 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the HTML version runs fine? I see it has the paid content in it, but if it crashes or has a bunch of bugs i would rather not use it.
Yeah, it works. Fair warning though, you should zoom out when used since there is no scroll bar for the choice menu and such. There are still bugs here and there though.

Reactions: Jaxter and ggrant

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I have two questions and I'm hoping someone has the answer for both. 1. Is it possible to get the mind reader trait for your original PC encampment leader without switching to another slaver? If so how do you get it? 2. Once your character gets the feminine trait, how do you get rid of it? My current character got it through corruption during a failed attempt at the true angel assignment. I saved before thinking that the results would change but they didn't so I'm stuck with the new trait and I'd rather not restart over a minor thing.

Also, does anyone else have an issue where a slave just disappears completely from the game while sitting in your encampment under the slaves section?

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Mind Reader can be gained through corruption.
I know of no ways to get rid of Feminine, but it is the male-equivalent of Beautiful, so if you could lose that... I don't know of any way to lose that either.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Mind Reader can be gained through corruption.
I know of no ways to get rid of Feminine, but it is the male-equivalent of Beautiful, so if you could lose that... I don't know of any way to lose that either.
Mind Reader is also available from Share the Wealth, but I believe in both cases they aren't supposed to give the PC the trait - Bedlam has said that for plot reasons PCs shouldn't have Mind Reading, as it wouldn't make sense with upcoming story content.

Probably no way to remove Feminine either, as it's part of the "roguelike" premise of the game that it's a slippery slope towards submissiveness and sluttery, very hard to come back from.

Reactions: Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I am AT LEAST 14% sure you can corrupt the encampment leader with Mind Reader, I'll go check in the modded version shouldn't take long.
Edit: Yeah, you definitely can when someone else corrupts you. I couldn't get it in 1 try with backfiring. But that might be multiple other factors preventing that.
Edit-Edit: This is the modded version. I'm unsure how-exactly the corruption options differ between those two. So if you're using the not-modded version be prepared to savescum a whooole lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Has anyone got the new secret assignment from imperial muses yet?

And if so, how?

Thanks
Yeah. First you need to send a character with Perceptive or Psychic in the first slot and crit. They will notice a lamia.

After that you need to send a Mind Reader in the first slot and crit. You'll immediately gain the special assignment, Slithering Lonely as a Cloud.

theoriginal

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah. First you need to send a character with Perceptive or Psychic in the first slot and crit. They will notice a lamia.

After that you need to send a Mind Reader in the first slot and crit. You'll immediately gain the special assignment, Slithering Lonely as a Cloud.
Thanks For the quick reply. Much appreciated.

Vegebanana

Aug 20, 2017
Is force encounter where your leadership comes into question and someone tries to enslave you or is it something different?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey, I'm new here, and I can't seem to get the game running. Everytime I try to run the game, RAGS keeps telling me either "Sorry, this RAGS game is unreadable" or "Could not load file or assebly 'System.Data.SqlServerCE. Varsion=3.5.1.0. Culture=neutral. Etc." and when I try with 3.0.60 there are alot of numbers in the text and dialogs. Is there something I'm doing wrong or what?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hey, I'm new here, and I can't seem to get the game running. Everytime I try to run the game, RAGS keeps telling me either "Sorry, this RAGS game is unreadable" or "Could not load file or assebly 'System.Data.SqlServerCE. Varsion=3.5.1.0. Culture=neutral. Etc." and when I try with 3.0.60 there are alot of numbers in the text and dialogs. Is there something I'm doing wrong or what?
Well, for one thing, you should be using the earlier versions before 3.0, as that version has a bunch of issues that crop up despite otherwise running much, much better. But it is common to have the game not work the first couple times you attempt it, only to suddenly work every time after you do... something. I'm not sure what the trick is, but if you've been opening the file directly, try opening RAGS without the file first and then choosing "load a new game". Or vice versa, if that's what you've already been doing. I feel like only one of those works at first, but once you do, they both start working.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Well, for one thing, you should be using the earlier versions before 3.0, as that version has a bunch of issues that crop up despite otherwise running much, much better. But it is common to have the game not work the first couple times you attempt it, only to suddenly work every time after you do... something. I'm not sure what the trick is, but if you've been opening the file directly, try opening RAGS without the file first and then choosing "load a new game". Or vice versa, if that's what you've already been doing. I feel like only one of those works at first, but once you do, they both start working.
I have been trying for a while now, but it still doesn't work, even when I open the game from RAGS first. It's like some files are missing and as a result RAGS can't launch the game, because it's incomplete. This is just guesswork so I have no idea. I just feel like there should be a less vague solution than "just working suddenly"

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
I have been trying for a while now, but it still doesn't work, even when I open the game from RAGS first. It's like some files are missing and as a result RAGS can't launch the game, because it's incomplete. This is just guesswork so I have no idea. I just feel like there should be a less vague solution than "just working suddenly"
If you check bedlams Tumblr, there's a page there that should help you fix the issue with the game not running on the older engines. Some windows files to download, specifically. A link to the tumblr is in the OP

trashcan666

Aug 27, 2017

Due to the bloated UI and automatically scaling elements that I couldn't be arsed to hardcode into any values given I don't know all the proportions for all of the images and text displayed in the game - I reduced the game font size.
Change font size from regalia\css\custom.css in the body section or remove the line completely for default font size.
Also changed background color from white to slate for less eye-strain. If something looks like shit, hit F12 and check the Styles for somefilenamehere.css:[row number] to see what part of which css file controls the element. (It's custom.css or style.css) Optimizing as I go.

Last edited:

w4r

Aug 25, 2019
0.912 HTML dark UI

0.912 HTML no modifications

Due to the bloated UI and automatically scaling elements that I couldn't be arsed to hardcode into any values given I don't know all the proportions for all of the images and text displayed in the game - I reduced the game font size.
Change font size from regalia\css\custom.css in the body section or remove the line completely for default font size.
Also changed background color from white to slate for less eye-strain. If something looks like shit, hit F12 and check the Styles for somefilenamehere.css:[row number] to see what part of which css file controls the element. (It's custom.css or style.css) Optimizing as I go.
You are a beautiful, beautiful person for giving us this ;_;

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Looks like the new update is out. No link yet.

Highlights for this one include some seriously intricate new assignments with probably more text for each than several of the older assignments used to have put all together and some, a bunch of new commissions, some initial dilemma changes based on feedback, the witch racial changes, and a whole bunch more.

As always there will be some hotfixes following this up and for those I've held back the Watchtower assignment and a purchasable encampment upgrade to get this update out to you earlier as soon as I could.

-New Assignments:

---New single length Uncommon Deep Mountains assignment dealing with harpies. Works somewhat like the cheerleaders where multiple critical results will get better rewards. In this case three different uniques, all three with lore pages, and with the last one a new harpy themed encampment special upgrade. Has two pieces of patron submitted artwork, and includes another piece of patron submitted artwork currently used now for Kestrae Harpies.

---New Rare Dreadsea Coast assignment with a new commission for the artwork dealing with a lady possibly regretting her new tattoo. Can potentially obtain a new unique who can help out with corruption, and has a lore page. The success has four different vignettes for each of the different slave types you can get from it. Commission also used for the portrait and examine of the male Nethemir Cult Vessel start.

---New single length Uncommon Dreadsea Coast with commissioned artwork dealing with a really tall spire. Will need more working out than usual to get all the possible different rewards from this one.

---New Rare City of Aversol assignment with a new commission for the artwork dealing with a freshly summoned succubus. To get a special alternate result with not just a new trait, but an aspect too, you're going to make things very hard for yourself to get it. Also has possibly a better outcome to the regular Critical Success if you have maxed out your slave count or turn off slave capture with a general order before going. Commission is also used for any red skinned succubus outside of those with Draenei heritage.

-New Commissions:

---Hard Reality, with an alternate for Crits and Successes. I've also used a crop for Bimbo Elves, and another crop for Wood Elf Females with one of the following traits: Magic: Illusion, Magic: Summoner, Magic: Arcanist, Magic: Biomancy, Psionic, or Dominator

---Elven Hospitality with the before and after as before. Also has another version I've used for brown skin Dark Elf slaves.

---Raid Draenei Farm, with an alternate for Crits and Successes.

---Trollops slavers, that will be used for an assignment in a later update. I really liked the old placeholder so I've held onto it for now for Trollops with the Magic trait.

---Bonding with your slavers featuring a number of NH uniques which will be shown sometimes instead of the other Encampment options if that's what you have your nightly set as. Also has a crop variant used for Male Fae slavers.

---Patron submitted art of the unique Severina for when she's a slaver. On a why not basis I'm also going to use it for now for the assignment Shark of the Cards until I can get something more specific.

---Patron submitted art so that Donella can now be loving the ladies for headpats just as much as she can when there's a cock involved.

-Witch Changes:

---Updated the racial to reflect that even if Obedient will still be at the beck and call of another.

---Will have a highly variable hidden countdown before they leave. Training them in any of the tertiary options, including Slaver Training, or them earning a Level Up, will reset the current one and create a new countdown effectively extending how long they will stick around.

---Has a scene for being removed with a short addendum if she was a Camp Bitch at the time.

---Will no longer be able to be given to a Slaver via Strict Supervision/Slave Driver, or become a bedwarmer, and will have a new scene to reflect this with a bunch of different alterations to reflect why she shouldn't be able to deny you if you try.

-Some Rebalancing of Dilemma changes:

---Some slavers now have a special save to avoid bringing up a dilemma. In order of least likely and up Loners are most likely to bottle up all their problems, then Sex Addicts due to having other matters on their mind, then Followers for assuming you probably know what you're doing, then the Cowardly for thinking you probably won't yell at them but still somewhat nervous about potentially causing any kind of conflict, then those with perfect morale, and finally those with 90+ morale so they'll be a bit less likely to bother you than before.

---If you have four or less assignments active in a region you will not get the dilemma where they offer the chance to purchase a region buff as they'll figure it won't be of much use. If you have two or less active in a region you won't get the one where they offer the better scouting opportunity as they'll figure you're just not interested in going there at all.

---If you have 300+ supplies you won't be offered the supplies one.

---Added a 25 gold price for most of the dilemmas asking for money. Though these will reduce the quality of the effect sometimes further than the 50 gold one already did.

---The higher costs will be rarer when you have less than 500 gold.

---Cunning slavers will more often ask for less while Greedy slavers will ask for more generally.

-Miscellaneous additions:

---Increased the odds for both ways of getting Puppet Leader through Forced Encounter. Also removed some pauses to get it to flow better. I've played through it a couple of times getting it to happen, and it does appear to be definitely working now.

---Doubled the bonus for Thrallforge during respect check Domination attempts.

---When Large Cock (>8) is asked for on an assignment now there's an extra bonus if the character is 10+, and an even bigger bonus if the character is 11+ in the cock department.

---Added 12 suitably arrogant going on assignment unit barks for those with Exceptional Beauty.

---Re-wrote and expanded the potential choice after going on Maid to Serve and getting a Critical Success.

---Succubi, Fallen, and Demi-Angels from the character generator (so not playable characters) can now come in all of the Harpy varieties. Changed up the odds of the various race heritages. Neko, Draenei, Elves, and Lamia variants are now more common than they were before, Humans are slightly less common, while Felborn and the rest are about the same.

---Changed up and added a few harpy skin/feather combos.

---Stats now also tracks the number of successful Corruption and Biomancy attempts. One of the new assignments is gated behind successful Corruption attempts, and likely later content will also be gated in a similar way.

---To get ready for future content, and to keep that part from getting too long, I've moved piercings under bondage to a separate follow up sentence. Chance for slutty+depraved characters to start with fel-metal studs that have a minor complication in that if blessing of perversion is chosen for them there will be no chance they get something else.

---While still not as exact a magical science as Biomancy I've added some more feedback as to what's good and bad for corruption rituals though it won't say how much effect they're having.

---As some were far too first time specific I've added some alternate Innocent slave dialogue for when they've managed to keep hold of the trait but have lost their virginity. On a why not based added a lower chance for these to be used for virgin innocents too so they'll get a bit more use than the real edge cases.

---Extended the Witch-Queen expiry from 18 days to 28 days.

---Removed the harpy slave placeholder art. Most of the specific types of harpies placeholder/commissions are plenty submissive-y already, and it just doesn't seem needed really when it'd be better to show something more representative of the actual harpy type in question.

---Moved down the tentacle priority of Conjured Companion. Made it so if they have either of the tentacle corruptions will instead use the default Zephyr Spirit. Also fixed it so that Conjured Companion recognises Corrupter to be able to get the lesser succubus.

---Added some general orders so you can set it so Mercenary contracts are not automatically renewed.

---The following starts can now take Feminine in Full Custom, and so may now also take the Sissy start in TF edition if they do - Goblin Trade Prince, Human City Outlaw+Former Sellsword, Horned One Tribal Dancer and all Fallen and Demi-Angels.

-Bug fixes:

---Fix for the potential extra corruption effect from x2-3 Ritual Casting not applying.

---Fix for Oral Hoods not being tracked correctly when amending bondage.

---Fix for a potential crash when taking on a new slaver via a dilemma.

---Fix for an issue cause by opportunities wanting conflicting breasts and tits.

---Fix for several issues with Human Wastelanders fav/unfavoured started bonuses and penalties.

---Fix for Human Convent and Neko Convent completely missing their intended fav/unfavoured started bonuses and penalties.

---Fix for Human Succubus favoured traits.

---Fix for Obedient not being checked correctly on the Decadence Like No Other Critical Success.

---Fix for being able to repeat Best Left Sealed.

---Fix for Human Village being over keen to give out guys where it would ignore the current general order.

---Fix for Psionics being described as using mind tentacles when they either have them from the corruptions or from having them from Beastmaster.

---Fix for intended parts of some elf and nethemir starts notably the city elf noble and cult vessel descriptions not showing up.

---Fix for the Wake up option during Possessed forced encounters not doing anything, and the Fight back option being ignored if you actually win.

---Fix for an issue if half of an owned couple is enslaved.

---Some text fixes.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Looks like the new update is out. No link yet.
Aw man, I was really hoping Bedlam would add a "request sexual services" to the morning requests added recently. I just want to have my camp leader servicing everyone without having to pay 500 gold daily or grinding to get Puppet Leader.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes