User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Same, I've played from over a year in-game time, and have been getting the 120 gold event from 5 separate slavers since week 2, and still nothing.
Just to be sure, is that on .911 or in .912? Because it was broken for sure in .911, but supposedly was fixed.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Ok, yeah, I guess that was just "fixed". Supposedly it would have been like 5/6 chance each forced encounter since week 2 for you.

I think some races or traits might block it? As they're unenslavable. But that's never been brought up. What have you been playing?

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Ok, yeah, I guess that was just "fixed". Supposedly it would have been like 5/6 chance each forced encounter since week 2 for you.

I think some races or traits might block it? As they're unenslavable. But that's never been brought up. What have you been playing?
I've been playing as a Neko, and yeah, statistically I'm scratching my head.

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Omnius

May 14, 2017
It's definitely not 5/6, I spent 4 hours playing last night while I was browsing the net and still got nothing from dozens if not hundreds of forced encounters regardless of abilities. Also haven't been able to find any malevolent slavers besides the paladin that never forced encounters you cause of "honorable"

Did Gaijin entertainment take over? It's supposed to get more fun with each update XD

Reactions: User1810

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
Really love the new interactions between slavers and the submissive leader. I've been starting with a full orc encampment + the orc plaything trait and getting addicted to their cum immediately and then they just repeatedly dominate me every night, so hot. Would be event better if they also had a chance to ask me to service them sexually in a similar way that they ask for gold/days off if they have either dominated you or seen that you are submissive. Would also love if when you try to refuse a request slavers can overrule you by exploiting either the secretly submissive trait or orc toy trait the same way your character can exploit other slaver's secretly submissive trait. Or if I'm fully addicted to orc cum they could offer a blowjob in return.

Another idea I had was that the Orc Plaything description text could be updated the more I submit to orcs and eventually I fully accept their control and the entire text is pink or something like that. Would also be cool if the slut tattoes from the tavern do something, like increasing your desired rating. I think I've gotten 6 or 7 already

Keep up the good work! :D
Hope there's more submissive content coming, it's pretty much the only thing I do in this game, my end goal is being a leader only in name and basically just be the encampments plaything xD

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Really love the new interactions between slavers and the submissive leader. I've been starting with a full orc encampment + the orc plaything trait and getting addicted to their cum immediately and then they just repeatedly dominate me every night, so hot. Would be event better if they also had a chance to ask me to service them sexually in a similar way that they ask for gold/days off if they have either dominated you or seen that you are submissive. Would also love if when you try to refuse a request slavers can overrule you by exploiting either the secretly submissive trait or orc toy trait the same way your character can exploit other slaver's secretly submissive trait. Or if I'm fully addicted to orc cum they could offer a blowjob in return.

Another idea I had was that the Orc Plaything description text could be updated the more I submit to orcs and eventually I fully accept their control and the entire text is pink or something like that. Would also be cool if the slut tattoes from the tavern do something, like increasing your desired rating. I think I've gotten 6 or 7 already

Keep up the good work! :D
Hope there's more submissive content coming, it's pretty much the only thing I do in this game, my end goal is being a leader only in name and basically just be the encampments plaything xD
Love these ideas and I always play that way too. It's a pity there's so little content for submissive leaders and that accessing it usually leads to being overthrown.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I'm finally getting around to trying this out.

I have been informed that there are several storylines in the game? But, I mostly haven't found any.

What is the most full accounting of the game's storylines and how to trigger them?

Omnius

May 14, 2017
If he said he put a story in there he lied, kinda like any other broken feature he adds in.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Also haven't been able to find any malevolent slavers besides the paladin that never forced encounters you cause of "honorable"
I believe Malevolent is an "acquired" trait. The Dreadsea Coast has an assignment where you can send a slaver onto some haunted ship or something, and they sometimes come back wearing a mysterious necklace that gives them the Malevolent trait.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Can't even play this fucking game. RAGS trash. There are so many options for engines that don't involve jumping through hoops just to play the game.

Omnius

May 14, 2017
I believe Malevolent is an "acquired" trait. The Dreadsea Coast has an assignment where you can send a slaver onto some haunted ship or something, and they sometimes come back wearing a mysterious necklace that gives them the Malevolent trait.
You mean that mission that autofails even on a successful roll?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I'm finally getting around to trying this out.

I have been informed that there are several storylines in the game? But, I mostly haven't found any.

What is the most full accounting of the game's storylines and how to trigger them?

Well, it depends on what you mean by storylines? It's mostly a sandbox with emergent narratives.

There is a series of escalating events if you go into debt with the Ensnared Rose, like by failing the assignments you can get there.

There is some character development if you visit the girl in the marshlands several times and send enough slavers to be trained by her, but that ends at the sex scene.

Some assignments have a bit of story that spills over into follow up assignments. Lady in Waiting, for example. In Pursuit of Arrogance -> Treachery Most Foul -> Sable Masquerade is perhaps the most complex assignment chain. Imperial Muses -> Slithering Lonely as a Cloud is probably the most obscure so far.

The wiki ( ) was pretty abandoned for a while but seems to have official backing by Bedlam now, so maybe that will have some more information in the future.

Reactions: TrickyL and Jaxter

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What about the whole thing with the slave lord in the mountains? I don't know if I'd necessarily call it a "storyline", but I was under the impression that was one of the potential "main quests". Though I was never able to stick to a single save long enough to do anything with that questline outside of the initial meeting.

Reactions: Fer99

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
What about the whole thing with the slave lord in the mountains? I don't know if I'd necessarily call it a "storyline", but I was under the impression that was one of the potential "main quests". Though I was never able to stick to a single save long enough to do anything with that questline outside of the initial meeting.
The initial meeting at the Lord's Gate unlocks the monthly auctions but other than that, there's no further content. Sadly, no mind flayer action yet...

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The initial meeting at the Lord's Gate unlocks the monthly auctions but other than that, there's no further content. Sadly, no mind flayer action yet...
Ah, so it's more like an unfinished main quest/route. The text during those scenes clearly indicates that there's more to do there in the future, so I'm sure it's meant to be pretty important when it's done. It's probably one of the things the dev is putting off until he finished porting to Twine.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes