a3on

Jun 4, 2019
It's been described as doing so (displaying the wearer while also somehow protecting) since the start I think.
so it wasn't a bug? but it's kinda weird that it didn't show up in my pc, he should also have spiderwork steel :unsure:

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
It doesn't show up but it's going to show up during missions as masterwork armor, iirc.
figured it out. turns out it didn't give cloth/armor rating to your PC (probably meant to be that way). tried to give it myself and it shows up.
111.png

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
A witch slave with advanced obedience training, in tight bondage+gag+blindfold runs away with words cited below.

"Ohhh Master!"
The cry is so loud that everyone in the encampment hears it.
"I hear you, Masterrr... You have not forsaken me! Master!!!"
It's less words now than an pathetically grateful exaltations of a lowly supplicant filled with the touch of the divine.
"LoveMaster!WorshipMaster!ServeMaster!SuckMaster!AdoreMaster!Master!Master!Master!!!"

What can be done to prevent the runaway?

Reactions: a3on

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
that's... wild, lol.
don't you have someone on guard duty or something? get two just to be on the safe side, i've noticed they could still run away if your guards are drunk (which is kinda obvious)

Adrian489

Jul 26, 2018
A witch slave with advanced obedience training, in tight bondage+gag+blindfold runs away with words cited below.

"Ohhh Master!"
The cry is so loud that everyone in the encampment hears it.
"I hear you, Masterrr... You have not forsaken me! Master!!!"
It's less words now than an pathetically grateful exaltations of a lowly supplicant filled with the touch of the divine.
"LoveMaster!WorshipMaster!ServeMaster!SuckMaster!AdoreMaster!Master!Master!Master!!!"

Unless something changed in recent updates, I think witches always get taken away by their master after some time, and that includes slavers too.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Unless something changed in recent updates, I think witches always get taken away by their master after some time, and that includes slavers too.
oh it was a witch, guess i missed that. iirc, training in tetriary of any kind will prolong the duration. get some level up aspect if the witch is a slaver. though not sure if that will completely prevent them from leaving.

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
oh it was a witch, guess i missed that. iirc, training in tetriary of any kind will prolong the duration. get some level up aspect if the witch is a slaver. though not sure if that will completely prevent them from leaving.
Thank you for your reply. And I have one more question: does it generates an assignment (as I remember, there is an assignment to capture witch queen or something like that)? Where to find it?

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Thank you for your reply. And I have one more question: does it generates an assignment (as I remember, there is an assignment to capture witch queen or something like that)? Where to find it?
iirc, reign of the witch queen is a mountain assignment. i personally haven't been playing that far yet, since i was like you too, disappointed that the my first witch left, lol. i usually sell the witches i got after a little bit of training now.

Aug 10, 2019
iirc, reign of the witch queen is a mountain assignment. i personally haven't been playing that far yet, since i was like you too, disappointed that the my first witch left, lol. i usually sell the witches i got after a little bit of training now.
You just need to be quick. They make excellent slavers.

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
I just gotta ask, does it still get slower if you play this game on a bit of a better PC capable of better power?

Aug 23, 2018
I just gotta ask, does it still get slower if you play this game on a bit of a better PC capable of better power?
Im not sure because ive only played on one pretty crappy laptop but if you use rags 3.06.0 its like a night and day in comparison to 2.4 (dont know about 2.6).

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Yes, it still gets slower.
In fact it doesn't seem to get any faster with better system specifications, however as frankensteiner316 says, 3.06.0 is a lot faster, like a lot a lot. It's worth the additional hassle of encoding and stuff.

I'm pretty sure the RAGS 2.4.16.0 isn't multithreaded, and the performance leaks from the dialogue and backscroll is not only a memory leak, but a drain on CPU cycles. Which means it's difficult to overcome by throwing a better CPU at it.
I'm hoping the Twine conversion will run much smoother, it'll definitely allow for UI-upgrades in the quality-of-life department.

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
This is easily one of my top 10 games ive found on here.
The writing is solid, the art is diverse and the content is plentiful.
The game engine is quite slow (especially when saving/loading/exiting) but it has been getting better with the recent updates.
The risk/prospect of being abused by the slavers is imo the strongest point in the game.
I dont really care that much about the different missions since they dont seem to have any lasting impacts. The training is the same for every race and so are the results.
What I would like to see more of is slaver interaction.
Have the slavers interact with each other, rivalry, blackmail, relationships etc.
Also interactions between pc and slaver, have the second in command become your sub/dom, punish a slaver for incompetence, requests for corruption/biomancy etc.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Has anyone else been getting a lot of gender-related bugs in the latest version? When I set my preference to recruit female slavers, I get only male mercenaries available in town. Also, when I hypnotize my female slaves, it won't let me choose the lesbian mantra. I think some of the checks are returning "female" as "male". Starting traits like The Sisterhood seem to work fine, so it's not like everything female is changed to male, just some things.

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
After having played for a while, sometimes on I think the Rose quests, either if my leader or any other slavers are doing it they get stuck forever and it says "8 hours remaining" despite if you save and restart the game.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
After having played for a while, sometimes on I think the Rose quests, either if my leader or any other slavers are doing it they get stuck forever and it says "8 hours remaining" despite if you save and restart the game.
you're probably using LD cheat. there's no fail in Rose delivery quests, activating crit success/normal success would make it stuck.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes