• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Interesting to see the thread so busy before an update, for once! Haven't got my hands on it yet, but apparently this is the changelog:

-New assignments:
---The Anal path for slaves gets a final Tertiary option in Bottom Bitch Training.
---A new Uncommon assignment to follow up to A Brief Foray in the Deep Mountains that will unlock once you've explored the first one enough. Uses the Fel Tainted Lamia Commission previously added to the game. Has a bunch of different vignettes as part of the results. There's a special reward for some of those that go, and one that can lead to a special game over if you get it too many times. There's now also a special Crit bonus to A Brief Foray when you've done it enough to unlock the follow up assignment, and that can increase to a double Crit bonus if you do it more than that.
-Centaurs:
---Succubi, Demi-Angels, and Fallen can now have the centaur heritage. Commissions for all examines, including female and male versions where applicable, and also for plain vanilla versions which replace the old placeholder ones.
---New regular female/futa and male start, Demi-Angel female/futa and male start with the centaur heritage, Fallen female/futa and male start with the centaur heritage, and a Succubus female/futa start with the centaur heritage using portraits from these commissions.
---You now get the lower body description slavers and slaves get.
---Male centaurs now get the ass description ladies get.
-Start Changes and Improvements:
---Whole new way to play Quick Start. Now you can select as many options as you want to customize your start to provide a middle ground between that and Full Custom. Includes some options that are only available in this mode with more ways to customize what you can get in terms of difficulty and who is in your encampment.
---As dwarves get the trait as standard as other characters all regular dwarf starts have now gained Resilient (Res). You'll also get this automatically via fully random traits or by Full Custom by default.
---Fully random traits will now grant the race specific guaranteed traits like how they work in Full Custom.
---Allmounter was not listed as having an Aspect.
---Starts you previously could only pick are now possible to randomly roll. Some though are only possible though when using the new Quick Start option due to the added complexity.
---I've redone the gender setting including the race specific ones so gender setting outside of general orders should be absolutely guaranteed to work.
---Chance to get more traits for you than before when starting with random traits. This chance is increased when using the new Quick Start option.
---Added the following traits/options to starting random traits for you (also removed Corrupter). Common: Beautiful (Btf), Brutal (Bru),Cooperative (Coo), Cowardly (Cdy), Cunning (Cun), Dancer (Dan), Emotional (Eml), Logical (Lgl), Friendly (Fnd), Spiteful (Fnd-), Herbalist (Hrb), Heroic (Her), Honourable (Hon), Unscrupulous (Usc), Resilient (Res), Singer (Sin), Slutty (Slt), Sneaky (Sne), Stubborn (Stb), Tactful (Tac), Tracker (Tra), Trapper (Tpr), Uncommon: Creative (Cre), Debutante (Deb), Educated (Edu), Folklorist (Flk), Rare: Exceptional Beauty/Feminity (Exc), All Magic Traits, All Elementalist traits, Psionic (Psy)
-New Encampment Role:
---Cumdump. Limited to two, and slaves only. Removes all limits on numbers and will be used more often by cocked slavers, and less by uncocked ones. Will be used only for Blowjobs by cocked slavers and will take increased condition, willpower, and wear for doing so. Has a risk of your slavers growing bored of them if they get too broken and if so they will be removed from the role, may not have the role again, and will take a big value penalty.
---Has eighteen different texts for the various cumdump specific activities that follow if two cocked slavers makes use of them. Each of those texts then has variations to reflect the increased numbers for groups of three, four, five, and then six plus.
---It was only possible for four accounts of sexy time per slave to be reported. Due to this role this has now been increased to fifteen. To make certain training more valuable I've increased Heal Slut from five to six, and Orc Cum Addict to eight.
Other new commissions:
---Asanei Slaver and Asanei Slaves. Will be used for an assignment in an upcoming update. Kept the old slave one if the slave is wearing a maid outfit, and the previous Slaver one will be used for the assignment/unique it was done for.
---Lamia Slaver. Made the previous one used for Lamia slaves who are not Fel Tainted. This one will be used for an encounter in the Marshlands in an upcoming update.
---Back Alley Abduction. Now also has a second version for the Crit/Success, an alternate version if you send a Futa which is also used for Cathayan Futa slavers (there's also a bulge version of the first one which will also be occasionally used for them on examines), and an alternate version if you get a Futa which is also used for Akir Futas. The first main version and the main results version will also be used as alternate versions for Akir Female slavers to go with the Dancing Lights one, and for Cathayan Female slavers. To go with this commission it's now possible to get Futa slaves from this one and it's more likely the slave will be Akir.
---Patron submitted ones for the unique Drow Shadriel with a regular examine, a new one for her as a slave, one of her naked, and one with her in a maid outfit that will also be used for other drow so attired.
-Miscellaneous additions:
---New Exceptional Beauty/Feminity Super Negative (TF Edition only). Comes with appropriately high boost to Seduction respect checks, but at the cost of your rep likely trending towards Obsessed Over. You will also count as Obsessed Over for the purpose of Forced Encounters, and if you are at that reputation the penalty will be doubled.
---Convent can now be found in general as slavers. Will be rarer though than they will be found as slaves. Increased the chance of them being futa as it was too low as is.
---Hardcore difficulty now increases rarity of generated assignment.
---Reduced the 'less than best slave' penalty when slavers are choosing who to use.
---Orc Cum Addicts are more likely to be used by cocked slavers to help mitigate the value estimate penalty.
---Dominant slavers are now a bit more likely to use slaves.
---Blowjobs on larger cocks does now affect condition and willpower a bit based on size. Lago'Mae are still entirely immune, and Elven Flexibility can also help.
---Legacy will be far more likely to make Golems into monsters if they don't already have that trait.
---Standard outfits that also have a quality now don't just have a -5 non crafted outfit penalty. All of the scenario noble starts, and also everyone from their household staff now have added qualities to their starting attire. Gave a big value bonus to wearing the Ensnared Rose maid outfit from the letter.
---There's now a small chance that slavers with tentacles will do a normal punish activity instead.
---Reduced the bonus from Competent and increased the penalty from Inexperienced a bit in general. Reduced the bonus for higher experience on Three slaver assignments, and more so for Four or more Slaver assignments to reflect how Successes and Crits are also reduced when more people are around. (The Remnant's Experience bonuses during Defending are unchanged)
---Because Mighty Strength+Strong was still being annoying I've now added a check to remove it on generation if it somehow does get added. Did the same thing with Onslaught+Aggressive just in case.
---To reflect the commission I've increased the chance of getting an Akir on Seduction of the Light.
---Added two new starting trait packages for Ogres so they will be now a lot more likely to start with Mighty Strength over Strong.
---Standard Fae starts no longer come with an aspect slot taken up as that got replaced by their racial a good few updates back.
---Changed the old invalid estimate value wording as being really overly confusing. I also removed the first condition as it wasn't really needed, and could potentially cause issues.
---Redid the wording on elf ear corruption.
-Bug fixes:
---Fix for a couple of places where lamia heritage checks were missed that I spotted during adding the centaur ones.
---Fix for if a playable male centaur became a lady then they'd end up looking like a orkhai.
---Fix for having preference for Draenei making it more likely to get Ori'Nek or Asanei instead.
---Fix for Ori'Nek and Nymphs not being set correctly to Female or Futa only.
---Fix for an issue where certain bonus traits for races weren't being rolled for which had caused the Golem Obliterators aspect to not work like it should.
---Fix for enslaving slavers via the dilemma not doing anything.
---Fix for the Lesbian hypnotic mantra having the wrong gender check.
---Fix for an issue where certain attire could be generated without a quality.
---Fix for having the Blight magic counting as also having the Faith: The Light trait such as with the Enlightened profession.
---Fix for Anal Training not being carried over when a slave is made into a slaver.
---Fix for Advanced Anal Training having both Resilient as a Critical and as a Success.
---Fix for the bonus Endurance Training from Anal Training potentially overwriting Ponygirl Training.
---Fix for the five day version of Most Impropa gold version having the same chances of what gold to get as the four day version.
---Fix for some of the Fully Favoured bonuses not being checked correctly if the character had one of the others.
---Fix for the check for Demi-Angels being prevented from getting Fel Tainted. Also blocked Golems from getting it.
---Fix for being able to go on Wyrd Reckoning if you're full up on slaves.
---Fix for the Dominated not being able to be given attire. Changed it so that Dominated and Obedient allows you to skip over some of the checks. Added some new specific text for giving them something to wear if they are Dominated, Obedient, or are a Bimbo.
---Fix for Lengthy Tongue not being listed as a Success for Slavers on Word in your Ear. Also for both that and Throat Enhancement being listed from the reminder prompt.
---Fix for Convent Elves and Convent Neko not having a base value estimate.
---Fix for the trait checks where instead of (Unchangeable Attire) it would incorrectly say (Wer)
---Fix for starts with custom mounts, clothing, and the like carrying over through Quick Starts.
---Fix for the following starts who had discrepancies between what it said they would start with, what they actually would get, and what they should have had in the first place: Male - Human - Former Sellsword, Male - Elf - High Elf Renegade, Male - Goblin - Forest Chieftain, Male - Dwarf - Bitch-Master, Male - Nethemir - Cult Vessel, Female/Futanari - Human - Former Noble, Female/Futanari - Human - Mutinous Fancy Slave, Female - Human - Whore Errant, Female/Futanari - Elf - Drow Harlot, Female/Futanari - Orc - Dark-Acolyte, Female/Futanari - Orc - Tribal Champion, Female/Futanari - Troll - City Rogue, Female/Futanari - Draenei - Former Soldier, Female/Futanari - Fae - Courtly Exile, Female/Futanari - Orkhai - Feral Wildrager, Transformed - High Elf, Transformed - Neko, Transformed - Both Demi-Angels, Transformed - Orkhai, Male (Scenario Exclusives) - City Elf Whore, Female/Futanari (Scenario Exclusives) - Human Noble, Promoted Golem
---Fix for Unscrupulous being removed incorrectly. This also meant that any starts that had this trait as standard to start off with, wouldn't.
---Fix for starts having Strong Right Arm as standard incorrectly also getting Strong.
---Fix for the Aggressive (Agg) + Strong (Str) + Resilient (Res) Strong Right Arm customization missing Resilient.
---Fix for an issue with Fulfil Opportunities where you would possibly not get credit for having stuff that you did have, and so not getting paid extra for it.
---Fix for the Box traits bit saying its Any Slaver rather than Slaver or Slave.
---Fix for the Basic Obedience Training (Success) Defiant removal version referring to the race of the slaver rather than the slave.
---Fix for Impressive quality attire not having the full description when initially selecting them.
---Fix for two missing vignettes being included in the Try the Village option in Price of Freedom resulting in an abrupt sentence end.
---Some text fixes.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
No Haven 0.95 - TF Edition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Direct quote from The Patreon post:

Usual caveats here about not wanting to jump in straight away. Even more so for this one as there's going to be at least two more big hotfixes coming soonish. One in about a week with three chunks of content promised for patrons, and another a week after that with three other chunks of planned content. See the most recent Fortnightly for more details on that.

Last edited:

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
i want to know what influences my chances of recruiting them
Well, the best way is for your camp leader to have the 'Hypnotic' trait and to instill hypnotic triggers at night. Give them 3+ hypnotic triggers, and then spend them to get them to do anything, including joining your camp. This is the 100% way of doing it.

Not sure what else there is to it though unfortunately. Sometimes they're happy to join and you don't even need to force the issue. I would guess that having 'Friendly' or 'Seductive' would help if you were selecting 'be friendly' or 'seduce them' but I don't think I've ever once gotten a mercenary to join by selecting either of those options lol.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Mercs are reluctant to join initially, they will become increasingly amenable with the length of their contract. If you're friendly/leader, try being friendly, if you're seductive/btf(?) try seducing them. Keep asking every day, it's random when they'll say yes.

Reactions: Gagdy and User1810
Feb 24, 2019
So just checking in, wondering if the dev(s) of No Haven have decided to update from Rags or not..also wondering if the links provided by thread starter have all the necessary software or are we still expecting people to chase after 2 of 3 3rd party programs to make No Haven load up? Would really like to play and enjoy this game but 2 big problems that scare off players from testing this.. 1) stop using Rags.. is producing poor performance, 2) Maybe make the tutorial easier on the eyes, a wall of text is not very appealing....still waiting for someone to literally rewrite the coding for No Haven on something other than Rags..I cant see someone complaining about piracy considering what kind of site this is

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So just checking in, wondering if the dev(s) of No Haven have decided to update from Rags or not..also wondering if the links provided by thread starter have all the necassary software or are we still expecting people to chase after 2 of 3 3rd party programss to make No Haven load up? Would really like to play and enjoy this game but 2 big problems that scare off players from testing this.. 1) stop using Rags.. is producing poor performance, 2) Maybe make the tutorial easier on the eyes, a wall of text is not very appealing....still waiting for someone to literally rewrite the coding for No Haven on something other than Rags..I cant see someone complaining about piracy considering what kind of site this is
The dev is working on an html conversion (twine, I think) along with expanding on the RAGS game, but it won't be done any time soon.

Feb 24, 2019
The dev is working on an html conversion (twine, I think) along with expanding on the RAGS game, but it won't be done any time soon.
Well thats great news. I had heard about something being worked on but that was months ago(?) I know it will take awhile and although I dnt have alot of free time or knowledge of coding I would like to help as a proof reader...

Aug 10, 2019
Well thats great news. I had heard about something being worked on but that was months ago(?) I know it will take awhile and although I dnt have alot of free time or knowledge of coding I would like to help as a proof reader...
Years ago. I'm not hopeful.

Anyone got regalia version for 0.95? I keep getting those crashes while giving assignments..

Last edited:

darkangle66

Apr 5, 2019
I'm probably just being stupid but how do you save a game? I see the option but I don't know how to create the right file type.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
File -> Save Current Game -> Create a .rsv file.
Or Edit -> Quicksave F8. No file needed.

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
So I was gonna ask about puppet-leader thing. I want to play submissive content of this game and I just got part that another slaver with dominator or hypnotist trait coming to your tent and fucks and gets more moey. But I didn't really get puppet-leader thing even if I try for it and I am not sure if that thing you see a dream of slave(probably you) is puppet-leader thing. Can anybody help me about it?

Aug 10, 2019
I'm so fucking pissed. Can't finish maybe 2/3rds of playthrough because I get that bug where it hangs on selecting slavers for assignment.

No idea how to go around it. Starts to be random in late game, most games... :mad:

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes