BortBit

Aug 25, 2018
Where can I find a Sanctum for Self-Biomancy?

Is that something found from a mission, or through exploring one of the zones?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Where can I find a Sanctum for Self-Biomancy?

Is that something found from a mission, or through exploring one of the zones?
It's not in the game yet. :( It's one of those features that has been in limbo for a while - presumably Bedlam feels it should come after the Twine conversion which should hopefully be less of a nightmare to code for.

On the conversion, in recent streams it got as far as starting up a new camp. So... maybe in December lol

Reactions: Jaxter and BortBit

rentabag

Oct 6, 2017
I think some of the random Slaver events do not properly decrement the "On Assignment" counter. My "On Assignment" is at 1/19 with all slavers at camp.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Hey when I play on the RAGS 3.?? player I always have completely fucked up text illustration with commands (e.g. every Bold/ Italic command is shown). When i play on the recommended RAG player I get an error message or game file is unreadable ...

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Hey when I play on the RAGS 3.?? player I always have completely fucked up text illustration with commands (e.g. every Bold/ Italic command is shown). When i play on the recommended RAG player I get an error message or game file is unreadable ...
I think I fixed that by pressing tools on top and updating text to HTML

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
I think I fixed that by pressing tools on top and updating text to HTML
ye thanks that actually worked!!! But I have another issue the text is really uncomfortable to read because of the white background and the really thin looking letters :D is there a way to adjust the font?

• Sad
Reactions: egosga

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
It's in the Plains, it shows up automatically like two months after you get the unique elf from A gem for nothing.

It's pretty funny, about time the game had an assignment about someone coming to look for a slave you captured.
Remind me because I do not remember: is gem once-per-game assignment no matter how you complete it, or there is a second chance to get that elf? Luck was not on my side in my current run.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
It's in the Plains, it shows up automatically like two months after you get the unique elf from A gem for nothing.

It's pretty funny, about time the game had an assignment about someone coming to look for a slave you captured.
Yeah i just got it and it bugget krystal for me, i got both uniques from it but i cant do anything with krystal, it just says that i cant train her because the encampent is under threat

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah i just got it and it bugget krystal for me, i got both uniques from it but i cant do anything with krystal, it just says that i cant train her because the encampent is under threat
Ouch, that sucks! I did the assignment after Krystal was promoted to slaver so I didn't see that.

Reactions: Jaxter

Anon727

Apr 1, 2017
Last version I played was 0.7521 back in 2017 and man the game is much more pleasant to play now.

Gender lock to male preference doesn't seem to affect corruptions on assignments as I gained feminine from Vicarage Tarts and became pretty maid sissy from Tall Tales. Is it a bug or how it's supposed to be?

Is slaver being a dom or sub determined when they are generated and is just hidden or is it determined when you find out through dialogue? And are there other ways to find out other than talking or hypnosis?

Feb 24, 2019
Well, figured I would try and play this again but cant's even get it loaded up.. ive read the readme file and checked out the bedlam site, downloaded 2 additional pieces of software besides Rags 2.6 and still getting this pop up. Hoping someone knows how to fix this.. I am on Windows 10
Fixed it, apparently I had forgotten to install SQL and not just download it from the site

Reactions: User1810
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes