Feb 24, 2019
When I try and load my new game up it freezes Rags...

Edit: took awhile but my save file loaded, unfortunately names/infortmation are nor properly showing up in Room Objects/Inventory.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
When I try and load my new game up it freezes Rags...

Edit: took awhile but my save file loaded, unfortunately names/infortmation are nor properly showing up in Room Objects/Inventory.
this happens if you load a save from a previous version

I just had a funny bug, crit on the treachery most foul and got a male shadriel lol

Feb 24, 2019
Theres a link to 0.951 on page 77 in this thread my man
Updated... still an issue with loading a new save.. tried quicksaves.. thats not properly loading up either. Next someone gonna say go use 2.6 rags with 0.51 No Haven XD. Said it once and il say it again..great game and I finally understand how to play but there's no insentive to play if you cant load your saved progress.. updates for Rags is like fixing shit on a house with a broken foundation.

Aug 23, 2018
Updated... still an issue with loading a new save.. tried quicksaves.. thats not properly loading up either. Next someone gonna say go use 2.6 rags with 0.51 No Haven XD. Said it once and il say it again..great game and I finally understand how to play but there's no insentive to play if you cant load your saved progress.. updates for Rags is like fixing shit on a house with a broken foundation.
what version of rags are you using?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I have the app file for 2.4 but i think when I downloaded 3.0 the duplicate files got overwritten
You can have all versions of rags installed concurrently, so long as you don't install them in the same folder. (At least 2.4 and 3.0 will default to different folders.)

Feb 24, 2019
You can have all versions of rags installed concurrently, so long as you don't install them in the same folder. (At least 2.4 and 3.0 will default to different folders.)
Thanx.. redownloaded everything (only dl 2.6 instead of 3.0) still having the issue of saves not loading properly.

skullossal

May 13, 2021
I really enjoy NoHaven, but slow load times become an unavoidable issue. I switched the files from my computer's HDD to an SSD: Load times were way better-- until the same problem arises later on. Selling off characters in my encampment helps keep things under control for the most part.

Reactions: Jaxter

skullossal

May 13, 2021
Also right-click the text window and switch encoding to UTF, this only has to be done once total, converting the text to HTML has to be done everytime you load the game.
Ok-- UTF conversion fixes most of the formattings. A little text clutter sticks around, unfortunately. Converting text to HTML cleans the rest up, at least!

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Tenshing

May 24, 2019
Anyone know how to see current active task? I have active task on ensared rose but not sure which was it and idk how to check.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes