Feb 24, 2019
Still waiting for a fix to the error occuring when trying to load a saved game (takes forever to load but doesnt load properly, causing the game to be unplayable)

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Does it happen every time you save a game? There are situations in the game when you shouldn't save the game or it will be bugged (like when the 'click to continue' button is highlighted) or when there are popped-out choices to pick.

Feb 24, 2019
Does it happen every time you save a game? There are situations in the game when you shouldn't save the game or it will be bugged (like when the 'click to continue' button is highlighted) or when there are popped-out choices to pick.
yes it happens every single time. I save before my slaves get auto generated (when it has you resize text boxes) the continue option isnt highlighted. I tried playing the game a few times at first but everytime I would go to load up a save afterwards it wouldnt load properly so I tested this by saving at the earliest point in a new game..kept happening.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
You definitely can't save before slaver generation. Basically you can only save your game for the first time after "That is of course unless your supposedly faithful followers don't betray you first and you end up just another nameless pleasure slave as someone else lives out your dream..." is the latest line of text.

If you want to start the game over and over until the starting camp is acceptable, use the export character option instead.

Reactions: Jaxter
Feb 24, 2019
You definitely can't save before slaver generation. Basically you can only save your game for the first time after "That is of course unless your supposedly faithful followers don't betray you first and you end up just another nameless pleasure slave as someone else lives out your dream..." is the latest line of text.

If you want to start the game over and over until the starting camp is acceptable, use the export character option instead.

Your responce is based on me only trying to load a save before slave generation. thats not the problem. and it can be done.

• Hey there
Aug 23, 2018
Your responce is based on me only trying to load a save before slave generation. thats not the problem. and it can be done.
I dont think it can, buddy. RAGS is wonky at best, NH is not suited for RAGS, and is also very bug prone, and saving is one of the most tricky parts about it. Export your character and when you start a new game and get shitty slavers just start anew game and import your character.

Feb 24, 2019
I dont think it can, buddy. RAGS is wonky at best, NH is not suited for RAGS, and is also very bug prone, and saving is one of the most tricky parts about it. Export your character and when you start a new game and get shitty slavers just start anew game and import your character.

okay il try that

Edit: how do i export/import XD

Last edited:

weerchange

Dec 11, 2018
I really enjoy NoHaven, but slow load times become an unavoidable issue. I switched the files from my computer's HDD to an SSD: Load times were way better-- until the same problem arises later on. Selling off characters in my encampment helps keep things under control for the most part.
I am using version 2.4.16
To get rid of tedious pauses during loading/saving,
read the instructions on how to improve the save speed.
Section "Performance Improvements"

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Quick Start is currently (since forever) very lightly bugged and will make the name generator be for whichever race/sex of the last-generated slaver.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
If below Cum Thirst +++, cold-turkey will eventually reduce it. Unsure what reduces it once it hits triple plus.

Aug 23, 2018
How can I be a puppet leader?
go to glossary and options and find the forced encounters menu, it will be explained there. Basically, you have to be submissive and have reputation of at least alluring. Desired and obsessed over make it more likely to happen. There are many things the slaver or slave who would force themselves upon you can have to make it possible, theyre all listed in the forced encounter explanation in game.

Reactions: Jaxter

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
go to glossary and options and find the forced encounters menu, it will be explained there. Basically, you have to be submissive and have reputation of at least alluring. Desired and obsessed over make it more likely to happen. There are many things the slaver or slave who would force themselves upon you can have to make it possible, theyre all listed in the forced encounter explanation in game.
Well I actually did that but all I get is them asking for increase after sex and me giving it. Is that all of the puppet leader content?
It also says something like '' Your dreams are odd involving a slave that you've never encountered called (random name)... They seem so naggingly familiar, and yet it must be only a meaningless dream, right?'' after that encounters.

weerchange

Dec 11, 2018
Well I actually did that but all I get is them asking for increase after sex and me giving it. Is that all of the puppet leader content?
It also says something like '' Your dreams are odd involving a slave that you've never encountered called (random name)... They seem so naggingly familiar, and yet it must be only a meaningless dream, right?'' after that encounters.
As far as I understand, this is all there is.
Separately made "Forced Encounters" for the hypnotist slaver.
But the end result will be the same.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes