trifork

Mar 22, 2020
So... I'm at the evening in my first day and I can't figure out how to advance time . Do I have to fuck someone? My only female slaver is angry with me so I can't select her.

Edit: I just bit the bullet and had sex with one of my male slavers and the click to continue option became available. Am I gonna have to keep doing this? :unsure:
bro I can't even get rags to work like :(

Aug 23, 2018
So... I'm at the evening in my first day and I can't figure out how to advance time . Do I have to fuck someone? My only female slaver is angry with me so I can't select her.

Edit: I just bit the bullet and had sex with one of my male slavers and the click to continue option became available. Am I gonna have to keep doing this? :unsure:
you click on the green dot on the left lol you dont have to use your slavers everytime.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
No Haven 0.952 - TF Edition - Hotfix

No fortnightly this week. This was to put it lightly a thing.

But woo it's a hotfix with new content. Not done with this update quite yet as there's still some stuff yet to go. This is however all the patron requested stuff for this update so that's off my back at last.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Permanent changelog for NH:

-1 new ambitious, complicated assignment! (Broken.)
-Fixes for the previous ambitious assignment!
-New mechanic, one in ten players will notice
-Shiny new art!
-100 bugs fixed, a billion to go

:p

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
Anyone else having slaves randomly disappear? It says I only have 6 slaves, which is right when I count the amount I can see. However when I try to assign one as head slave it says I can't because I already have one according to the game, which is an older head slave that suddenly disappeared and I can't see anymore.

Aug 23, 2018
Anyone else having slaves randomly disappear? It says I only have 6 slaves, which is right when I count the amount I can see. However when I try to assign one as head slave it says I can't because I already have one according to the game, which is an older head slave that suddenly disappeared and I can't see anymore.
Do you have Ensnared Rose debt?

Reactions: User1810
Dec 29, 2018
i've got an assignment which I sent people to, but then the next day it still "expired" and my people have been on this seven day assignment for like 10 days now. How can I delete that bugged assignment and recover my people, I overwrote my save.

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
Do you have Ensnared Rose debt?
No actually! In this run I intended to go to the Ensared Rose after receiving the letter but cancelled the assignment because I wanted to save first, which made it so I can't do that anymore and also can't go to the Ensnared Rose during personal assignments. I only managed to go there once in this run because my slaver had armor she couldn't remove but my character somehow knew where to go.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I converted the latest version to regalia, but it's fairly buggy when trying to cancel assignments and stuff like that, idk if there's a way for that to be fixed.

Link dead reup plz?+

Willbreaker99

Aug 6, 2019
"sorry the rags game file is ureadable" ok wtf
I get this error. I found a workaround for me but I can't say if it will work for you. Instead of loading rags, try just running the module (the 'No Haven 0.951 - TF' file for me atm) . Rags will load up automatically with it. Maybe. Good luck.

Also, I'm using the latest Rags version 2.6.10 if that helps as well.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes