Aug 23, 2018
The leading slaver needs to have the beastmaster trait. Then that slaver communicates with the beast and it decides to follow him around, thus giving him tentacles so to speak.

On another note, is there a way for the Leader to get beastmaster? I might be blind, but I've never seen it in character creation and as far as I know no corruption trait exists for it.
would a slave driver/strict supervision slave with beastmaster work?

Reactions: kinkyshin

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Damn that would mean there are 4 different types of Tentacles trait.
1) Where tentacles replace your arm.
2) Where tentacles hide beneath the skin in your back.
3) The ability to summon them
4) This mofo following you around.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Ho boy, I sure do wish there was a way to sell my cheap, worthless slaves en masse without having to tie down my slavers *whistles nonchalantly while pointing my face sideways*

Reactions: kinkyshin

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Ho boy, I sure do wish there was a way to sell my cheap, worthless slaves en masse without having to tie down my slavers *whistles nonchalantly while pointing my face sideways*
Personally I don't mind having 2 slavers dedicated to just going to Whores for the Whoremakers all the time, but the dev did say that he was planning on adding a way of easily sacrificing a bunch of slaves at once. I'm assuming you would gain 'favour' for them rather than gold.

Reactions: dumbass55

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Personally I don't mind having 2 slavers dedicated to just going to Whores for the Whoremakers all the time, but the dev did say that he was planning on adding a way of easily sacrificing a bunch of slaves at once. I'm assuming you would gain 'favour' for them rather than gold.
+2 Slavers if you also do "The Price of Freedom". Always something if you acquire too many Nekos from tavern. There are other ways to sell, but require more specific slaves to fulfil.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
"Whores for the WhoreMasters" is the best xp/time. So if you have slavers you really want leveled up, put them on slave-pruning duty.

Reactions: dumbass55

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
"Whores for the WhoreMasters" is the best xp/time. So if you have slavers you really want leveled up, put them on slave-pruning duty.
I also noticed you can just farm encampment level ups through scavenging near your encampment. +175 exp on every 1 man expedition.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
That is both true and the shortest path to mutiny.
Nah, I do it too. Every now and then just send a bunch of slavers separately on that assignment and you get a bunch of supplies on encampment level up. It's a great early source of supplies.

You could probably just spam the mission throughout the game if you give your slaver the aspect Impeccable Order. Supposedly it givens bonus morale on successful missions, but I've never tried it.

Does anyone know what you need to do for Thornspire in the moonlight?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
I spent all this time building up a slave so that they could be given to the mistress, but it appears the assignment is bugged. Any help or advice? The assignment remains there indefinitely no matter how many days I skip

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
I used the RAGS you told me to and it said the file is "unreadable". I assume there are some settings I am unaware of. Someone please help.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone else getting game not responding on the fourth day of the biomancy tier of paying your debt to the Ensnared Rose?

The biomancer just made me tougher than then the next time i visit, the game just freezes after the 'strip naked and get on the slab' prompt.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I have not experienced this particular issue whenever I have played with Ensnared Rose Debt.
But the game is buggier than a bag of beetles, so it's not really surprising.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Anyone else getting game not responding on the fourth day of the biomancy tier of paying your debt to the Ensnared Rose?

The biomancer just made me tougher than then the next time i visit, the game just freezes after the 'strip naked and get on the slab' prompt.
Basically every other assignment is liable to freeze your game when you get close to 20 slavers and slaves. This was actually my main game for a few days until I couldn't play it at all. Hopefully for you this isn't the beginning of the end...

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes