BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Are there any plans for an ingame journal or some method of attaching notes to slaves/slavers? It would be a massive QoL feature, but then again, this game is the furthest thing from QoL I've played in a while, so I doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter
Aug 23, 2018
Are there any plans for an ingame journal or some method of attaching notes to slaves/slavers? It would be a massive QoL feature, but then again, this game is the furthest thing from QoL I've played in a while, so I doubt it.
Highly doubtful. You can just open a notepad if you need to take notes.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Basically every other assignment is liable to freeze your game when you get close to 20 slavers and slaves. This was actually my main game for a few days until I couldn't play it at all. Hopefully for you this isn't the beginning of the end...
No, it's not that. It's a reoccuring problem with that specific scene.
I made another character and I think I identified the problem.

I'm pretty sure it was trying to add the Pleasure Enhancement: Ass or Anal Slut aspect, but my character already had it, so it broke.

I made a character without either of those and she got through that event no problem.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Excellent! Make sure to add a bug report somewhere where nobody will ever read it.
... I think you did that, enjoy the rest of your day.

Reactions: iamnuff

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Do the tattoos from the tavern do anything? Can they be removed? Seems like they simply exist, with no real purpose or anything.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
So far as I'm aware, they do nothing but alter your description. I don't think they can be removed, but if they can it's going to be through mutiny shenanigans (⚠).

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Blah89

Jul 23, 2017
because making fuck games on patreon is a job and if there are no updates to the game itself the money will diminish. Its a shitty situation to be stuck in between updating this and converting into twine but you cant blame bedlam for this.
Makes sense. Though seems counterproductive long term as he will need to convert all the update material as well instead of updating after conversion.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Makes sense. Though seems counterproductive long term as he will need to convert all the update material as well instead of updating after conversion.
His newest Patron progress report suggests that the twine conversion is almost finished. He said he *was* going to hold off on adding a feature until he finished the Twine conversion, and only decided to include it in RAGS because a patron paid for relevant art commissions.

Reactions: Blah89

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
How does one do temple turncoat can't figure it out. Keeps saying slave unavaliable or cant be used

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone happen to know which events are "safe" to remove slavers on to proc the random event where they return? It feels impossible to figure out which ones are permanent removals.

I have never been able to get it to occur, but it would be super helpful if there was information or a list on the various transformations/variations for a slaver returning after either being removed from the encampment, or from coming back with the Bimboborn aspect after being wounded.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
BLUF: No safe way to remove&return slavers.

On any mission, there are "Removal checks" These can succeed which means the slaver is unaffected or fail which means the slaver is removed. Several traits and aspects modify the chance this happens, and I have no clue what the base chance is either. (I believe the base chance is modified by the mission-success rate, you can have slavers removed from successful missions, but it's far more likely that it'll happen with failed missions or critically failed mission.)

Once a slaver is removed, there's a second check to see if they return. The base chance of both checks seems tied with the "mission risk" fewer slavers return from Insane-risk missions than from run-of-the-mill missions. Several aspects also modify the return rate, however slavers tend to be gone for a long while.

The only solace I can offer is that wanted-posters in the city is also generated for slavers that will eventually return but is not currently part of the encampment.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
The reason I asked is because in one of Bedlam's changelogs, he mentions making it so that certain missions permanently remove your slavers, but doesn't explain which ones. The reason this is confusing because every time a slaver is removed on any mission it states "you will never see them again" (even though they can return on the random event).

When does the second check roll for if a slaver will eventually return after removal? As soon as the mission is completed or randomly on the monthly random events? Do you happen to know which aspects increase the odds of this happening? All the ones I can find only minimize the chance of removal/injury, not alter the chance of returning.

Do you have any clue what the events/transformations are that can occur to your slaver if they manage to return? That and the possible transformations that bimboborn can proc (which basically is the same mechanic except it occurs on wounds and is guaranteed).

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes