twaddledee

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone else having slaves randomly disappear? It says I only have 6 slaves, which is right when I count the amount I can see. However when I try to assign one as head slave it says I can't because I already have one according to the game, which is an older head slave that suddenly disappeared and I can't see anymore.
One of the bugs I've found is when you sell slaves to the Whore Makers -- it might also happen with other slave disposal missions, not sure.

If you select everyone for a mission, then change your mind and Repick slaves and slavers, the slave that you sell will bug out and cause a cascade of problems down the line. If you want to re-do your choices for those missions, you need to Cancel and start over.

Not sure if that's what's going on with you, but kind of sounds like it.

Reactions: Razef
Jan 30, 2019
I get this error. I found a workaround for me but I can't say if it will work for you. Instead of loading rags, try just running the module (the 'No Haven 0.951 - TF' file for me atm) . Rags will load up automatically with it. Maybe. Good luck.

Also, I'm using the latest Rags version 2.6.10 if that helps as well.
tried it it didnt help, but anyway thanks for the suggestion

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
It's a .zip file, so I'm assuming you're using Windows native handling of .zip files. But just in case you're using the bundled winrar, don't. The winrar version bundled with windows is bad. Download a new one from rarlabs.com.

Reactions: User1810

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
One of the bugs I've found is when you sell slaves to the Whore Makers -- it might also happen with other slave disposal missions, not sure.

If you select everyone for a mission, then change your mind and Repick slaves and slavers, the slave that you sell will bug out and cause a cascade of problems down the line. If you want to re-do your choices for those missions, you need to Cancel and start over.

Not sure if that's what's going on with you, but kind of sounds like it.
I'll keep it in mind, thanks!

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
yeah, after advanced dominance training you can selec slaver training for them, they will still be a slave but you can take them on some assignments (marauding only? Or marauding and corruption, cant remember rn) and after a few successes they will be promoted to slavers.
Nice

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Any way to get Depraved (Usc+) on your main character?
I know there are premade characters that have it, but I like to do full customization when starting.

Another question about full customization, if you don't pick SecretlySubmissive, Switch, or Dominant, is there a chance your character will be one of the three or no?

Also, the critical success result on the Deep Mountains assignment 'Life In Coiled Tentacles' is pretty bad. 50 Supplies and a Night Goblin Female. Is there any secret to this mission where you get a better reward?

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
Also, the critical success result on the Deep Mountains assignment 'Life In Coiled Tentacles' is pretty bad. 50 Supplies and a Night Goblin Female. Is there any secret to this mission where you get a better reward?
I've had a character get the Tentacles trait from it, but I don't know what the requirements for that are, or if it's just random. I usually just get the supplies and the night goblin too.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Remember someone having idea of promoting, enslaving, promoting again etc. Promoted slaves start as inexperienced so you can let them gain extra traits this way. Never tried myself, too much hassle for me.
You cannot (easily) reenslave once-freed slaves. It's not impossible, but it's a lot more involved.

Any way to get Depraved (Usc+) on your main character?
I know there are premade characters that have it, but I like to do full customization when starting.

Another question about full customization, if you don't pick SecretlySubmissive, Switch, or Dominant, is there a chance your character will be one of the three or no?

I know of no way to become Depraved.
If you so not pick SS,Switch; nor Dominant, you will "simply" be neither.
Not all the assignments have especially special critical success results.

Mar 27, 2018
I know of no way to become Depraved.
There are definitely several ways, although all of them are kind of annoying and hard to get.

Mistreated slaves will sometimes get a random "negative" trait, and Depraved is one of the possibilities.
The slave corruption assignment in a Deep Mountains has a pretty good chance of granting Depraved.
I think they can also get it randomly via corruption as well, although good luck with that.

Reactions: inkyhorn and Jaxter
Aug 23, 2018
There are definitely several ways, although all of them are kind of annoying and hard to get.

Mistreated slaves will sometimes get a random "negative" trait, and Depraved is one of the possibilities.
The slave corruption assignment in a Deep Mountains has a pretty good chance of granting Depraved.
I think they can also get it randomly via corruption as well, although good luck with that.
yeah but the guy wants mc to get depraved

Reactions: Jaxter

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Remember someone having idea of promoting, enslaving, promoting again etc. Promoted slaves start as inexperienced so you can let them gain extra traits this way. Never tried myself, too much hassle for me.
That's good to know, I have a slave with like 8 traits so she's gonna be a monster when I promote her. Btw do you know how to clothe slaves?

Aug 23, 2018
That's good to know, I have a slave with like 8 traits so she's gonna be a monster when I promote her. Btw do you know how to clothe slaves?
you go into armor or clothing storage click on the item and pick make a slave wear it

I've had a character get the Tentacles trait from it, but I don't know what the requirements for that are, or if it's just random. I usually just get the supplies and the night goblin too.
this makes me think we should do a list of hidden result assignments, theres so much variability in this game ive been playing it since like 0.8 and theres still so much that suprises me. Literally yesterday was the first time ive seen that your slaver can get into owned status on a success in the nest of vipers assignment.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
this makes me think we should do a list of hidden result assignments, theres so much variability in this game ive been playing it since like 0.8 and theres still so much that suprises me. Literally yesterday was the first time ive seen that your slaver can get into owned status on a success in the nest of vipers assignment.
There are so many of these even Wiki barely scratches the surface. Wonder if on Discord people got bigger list, but it is only for patreons...

On a totally unrelated note: someone here managed to get perfect team for Truly Divine and get critical success on it? I know about former paladin, no idea about everything else, and without it you just get a puny succubus.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
You get a true-angel.

You need a former paladin.
A corrupter
A biomancer (Might be reverse order with corrupter)
A trainer.

Slavers can get trainer from training critical successes, the encampment leader can get it from Mistress of Torment in the mountains on a regular success (notcritical).
Biomancer can be guaranteed from City assignments either Keldan Alley, or the one with a Lago'mae.
Corrupter can be guaranteed in the Profane Rituals on the docks, or by using the special assignment in the mountains to turn a slave into a succubus.
Former paladin has to be from To Hunt a Paladin. Spectacle of the Sacred former-paladin hasn't worked for me (though it has been a while since I went).

ps. Corrupter and Biomancer also obtainable from Sharing the Wealth.

Last edited:

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Hm... For some reason I was sure they need to be unique slavers or something more specific. Oh well, back to hunting (and probably save scumming) I go!

Reactions: Jaxter

Chaostal0s

Jun 17, 2021
I've had a character get the Tentacles trait from it, but I don't know what the requirements for that are, or if it's just random.
The leading slaver needs to have the beastmaster trait. Then that slaver communicates with the beast and it decides to follow him around, thus giving him tentacles so to speak.

On another note, is there a way for the Leader to get beastmaster? I might be blind, but I've never seen it in character creation and as far as I know no corruption trait exists for it.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Marshland survival can give it. But getting usurped, training the previous leader, getting them slaver training, getting them marshland survival, and getting the usurper usurped by the new-and-improved prior leader is honestly too much of a hassle.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes