• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
Aug 23, 2018
The reason I asked is because in one of Bedlam's changelogs, he mentions making it so that certain missions permanently remove your slavers, but doesn't explain which ones. The reason this is confusing because every time a slaver is removed on any mission it states "you will never see them again" (even though they can return on the random event).

When does the second check roll for if a slaver will eventually return after removal? As soon as the mission is completed or randomly on the monthly random events? Do you happen to know which aspects increase the odds of this happening? All the ones I can find only minimize the chance of removal/injury, not alter the chance of returning.

Do you have any clue what the events/transformations are that can occur to your slaver if they manage to return? That and the possible transformations that bimboborn can proc (which basically is the same mechanic except it occurs on wounds and is guaranteed).
Im pretty sure the only ones that are always removing with no comeback are sudden betrayal and quick as you like

Reactions: Jaxter

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Considering I like Jack of Nine Tails and Strive for Power, would you consider it worth my time with all the funny business needed for this "rags" system to run? Seems even more of a pain than QSP.

Aug 23, 2018
Considering I like Jack of Nine Tails and Strive for Power, would you consider it worth my time with all the funny business needed for this "rags" system to run? Seems even more of a pain than QSP.
Yeah. You dont interact with slaves as much as in both games you mentioned, its more of an adventuring type game but ill always recommend nh, its really great. Just get rags 3 and its pretty smooth running, but expect bugs.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Yeah. You dont interact with slaves as much as in both games you mentioned, its more of an adventuring type game but ill always recommend nh, its really great. Just get rags 3 and its pretty smooth running, but expect bugs.
Text is weird, apparently some things are supposed to be a certain way but arent. Tips?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
When does the second check roll for if a slaver will eventually return after removal?
Do you have any clue what the events/transformations are that can occur to your slaver if they manage to return?
The check is during the roll-for-removal check. Can't undelete deleted stuff. And they're still present in arrays while not available to the encampment, as evident by the wanted posters.
I imagine it's just a couple of rolls on the corruption table for transformations, but outside looking at the code there's no way of knowing.

Selene_R

Dec 3, 2017
I wish there was more options for secretly submissive slavers, getting dominated by other slavers is hot but gets repetitive extremely fast.

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
I wish there was more options for secretly submissive slavers, getting dominated by other slavers is hot but gets repetitive extremely fast.
I think these days bedlam has a significantly larger following that thinks the same. I'm surprised he went for no haven the way he did considering his previous games anyway. Don't a lot of the commissioned expeditions have a decent submissive portion, or at least a bad end? Granted the bad ends can also just be because it's convenient enough to if you're also doing your own expedition. I could go either way I'm just extremely excited for what he's promised in the twine version. Like the clothing system supposedly being rehauled

Selene_R

Dec 3, 2017
I think these days bedlam has a significantly larger following that thinks the same. I'm surprised he went for no haven the way he did considering his previous games anyway. Don't a lot of the commissioned expeditions have a decent submissive portion, or at least a bad end? Granted the bad ends can also just be because it's convenient enough to if you're also doing your own expedition. I could go either way I'm just extremely excited for what he's promised in the twine version. Like the clothing system supposedly being rehauled
Some expeditions does have submissive content but it is really limited, I really wish other slavers could "corrupt" us into think of becoming a slave or instead of asking money or holiday they could just ask for a bj etc etc. By the way i don't really know what he is promised or what is his roadmap, can you provide a link? I am curious about what could be done about clothing.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Most of the submissive content is from sending the encampment leader on expeditions and reading the resulting text.
Very many of them has provisions for if the encampment leader is in the leader role, or in a follower role (though often the roles that can be occupied by slaves.)

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I'm pretty sure there's no such thing, but only pretty sure.
Edit: There is definitely such a thing, dunno how to give it to slaves/slavers.

Last edited:

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
yeah you have to crit and have someone with magic corruption and another one with depraved i think.
Thank you, it's extremely annoying that this isn't hinted at or mentioned anywhere in the game. The game has a tonne of interesting writing and fun premises that are almost impossible to discover naturally, thank goodness for dicemod.

Something I think would be worth figuring out is what Bedlam is hinting at in an old poll quizzing players on what hidden events they have discovered, and seeing if we can collate the information.

Here are the options Bedlam mentioned and what I assume some of them are:
  • Have you found the unique in the city known by some as 'Bio-Bunny'? (Scandalous Affair assignment)
  • Have you discovered the perfect ritual subject? (Possibly Centre of Attention assignment, which requires ten successful corruptions to unlock)
  • Have you been in so much debt to meet the lady and her bust? (Getting into debt with the Ensnared Rose)
  • Have you worn a mask at a party, but not come back?
  • Have you found out who runs the gate? (Entering the Gate at the Deep Mountains)
  • Have you run a race yourself? (Quick as you like assignment)
  • If so, have you managed to not come back? (Critting the Quick as you like assignment)
  • Have you acquired four wings at once?
  • Have you not blown up the commander? (Possibly the unique Golem you can acquire from the vault? Unsure)
  • Have you found something that really ties a room together?
  • Have you got off the ground floor of the spire?
  • Have you (or one of your characters) made a special friend with no sense of personal space? (Possibly possession?)
  • Have you found a bevy of “gifted” students? (Private Passage assignment?)
  • Have you completed the pom-pom squad? (Getting all the uniques from the cheerleader assignment)
  • Have you found the other way of acquiring four wings at once?
  • Have you exploited headpats for personal gain?
  • Have you encountered the poetess?
  • Have you traded a slave for an enchanted item? (Possibly the assignment you unlock for selling a princess tier slave)

Some of these are pretty obvious and I can take a guess at a few, but some baffle me.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Some of these are pretty obvious and I can take a guess at a few, but some baffle me.
  • Scandalous Affair does not technically give a unique. Though it does have a neat picture.
  • Sable Masquerade is a mask-wearing event. Going as the second slot can be dangerous.
  • Four-wings might be Truly Divine, true angels have four wings. I haven't found an alternate way to getting a True Angel, but you can get 4 wings from corruption (vestigial so far as I know, no (fly).)
  • "Best Left Sealed" provides one of two different uniques. Ascendency, or that Asenai.
  • "Something that really ties the room together" sounds like a drider pun.
  • Thornspire requires Mistweaver and Folklorist to really crit, but I haven't seen anything special happen from doing so.
  • "No sense of personal space" is probably the Bisected Armor from "Deluge of Oozes"
(M:Co) and (Psy), I believe.
Yeah, it wasn't M:Co & Usc+, I'm currently making very sure. This assignment has vexed me for a while. I'll try with Psy too! Thanks.
( Possession by a legion commander gives both M:Co and Usc+ )

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ashrana88
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes