Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I had that error when using the bundled unpacker, and had to get a new version of winrar.

Aug 23, 2018
Is the new assignment in great plains (the e:fi one) showing up for anyone? Ive been idly clicking at this game for the whole day, im at month 16 and im yet to even see it lol

In fact the only rare assignment i saw in great plains was raiding elven farm lol. And the game crashed after 26 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
Downloaded 0,953, but when I try to load the save from 0,951 I get some popup, if I still load the save I get error popups in game and the game version shows as 0,951 instead of new.
Do old saves not work and you have to replay again and again after every update?

Aug 23, 2018
Downloaded 0,953, but when I try to load the save from 0,951 I get some popup, if I still load the save I get error popups in game and the game version shows as 0,951 instead of new.
Do old saves not work and you have to replay again and again after every update?
yeah saves dont work

Reactions: User1810

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
How do I get the quest Gem from Nothing to show up? I've been searching in the woods for half an in-game year at this point, and I can't find it in any of the changelogs. Are there special requirements?

Reactions: User1810
Aug 23, 2018
How do I get the quest Gem from Nothing to show up? I've been searching in the woods for half an in-game year at this point, and I can't find it in any of the changelogs. Are there special requirements?
I dont think there are any. I also have a tiny suspicion rare assignments arent showing up as often as they should in this latest patch, might be a bug. Ive spent two ingame years looking for the new plains assignment and it never showed up.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I heard AGFN doesn't spawn in the first 3 or 4 months, but by month 6 it should definitely be showing up, so yeah maybe something is bugged

Reactions: Jaxter and VineBear
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes