Horizonfall

Nov 9, 2017
I see some posts about RAGS being..well, RAGS.

I've come back to this game inbetween months breaks, and the only successful playthrough I've ever had NOT end in bugs, glitches, or crashes is a Regalia conversion.

This post I'm making right before maybe starting my next playthrough, and after so long I cant remember the specific Regalia issues. I remember clearly everything being overall far better than RAGS as long as you save frequently, and never Cancel an assignment (if you do just reload).

Edit: Since the conversion on the top post is out of date I threw together this one. I read the tuts and heres my first ever, and personally untested (until maybe later on tonight or tomorrow) beyond main menu. Hopefully works. New version conversion posted later on

v0.953TF Regalia

Last edited:

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
No Haven 0.954 TF Edition - Hotfix

Well I'd like to say this is the last note for the odesey that has been this update, and yet I'm also highly cogniscent that due to a very silly oversight on my part after doing all the usual testing I forgot to add in a single line in RAGS and now no one has been able to access the two new assignments yet... Oops to put it lightly. A more vexed version of that happened on the discord.

So yes hopefully no more hotfixes needed and this can be the live release. Morely likely one last second tidy up one. Will see how things look by say Friday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tenshing

May 24, 2019
Anyone know what's the latest stage of debt of Ensnared Rose? or maybe the stage of the debt itself. I have got my character to prostitute themselves in Ensnared Rose, is there more stage after that or that's the latest stage?

Reactions: User1810

hotenhornay

Apr 30, 2018
Is the Lord's Gate broken in .951 for anyone else, or is that just happening with me? On two different character builds, I "complete" the Lord's Gate quest without ever talking to the Mind Flayer, and then the quest resets without the option to auction slaves.

Aug 23, 2018
Is the Lord's Gate broken in .951 for anyone else, or is that just happening with me? On two different character builds, I "complete" the Lord's Gate quest without ever talking to the Mind Flayer, and then the quest resets without the option to auction slaves.
get a newer version buddy. Each new revision comes with its bugs and fixes so it probably got fixed in some later one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

Raishiel

Mar 22, 2018
I'm having trouble getting this to run. everytime i try, with both the LD mod and the regular version, i keep getting this error box. Does anyone have a suggestion on what i can do to get this running again?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Do you have installed?

( Also to everything Bedlam says needs to be done, 'cuz I'm lazy.)

Anon727

Apr 1, 2017
Tried to use rags 3.0.60 and it is much faster but I keep getting those errors at the end of each day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any way to get rid of those?
Finally figured it out for win 10.

Windows settings - Time & Language - Language - Administrative language settings - Formats - Additional settings -Decimal symbol must be period(dot).

Fixed the error messages.

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

Tenshing

May 24, 2019
Is RAGS 2.6 more stable? Using RAGS 3.0.6 atm and it's not responding on months 23. I suspect because I reached 19 slavers and the game can't handle it somehow but after I dismiss several slavers still not responding. I guess because the camp already too big? I have like above 15 slavers and 14 slaves.

Tenshing

May 24, 2019
Hmm guess I'm gonna try to make sure, max slaver is below 15 and slaves 10 then see if it's still not responding later.

Last edited:

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
The developer really needs to just stop messing around with RAGs version updates and focus everything on the TWINE conversion. Even with the newest update eventually things bug out and corrupt for reasons you will never understand why. Just clicking on a slave and selected a training assignment might hardlock RAGs after a few months and it gets very old fast.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I think the reason why they are still updating the RAG's version is due to the inherent flaw with monthly support platforms like Patreon. People expect periodic content, and Bedlam also gets commissioned to put peoples OC's into the game.

I do agree that the twine version would open the way for modding and much more fleshed out content, and the game would have a strong basis to almost become the next Free Cities.

On a tangent if anyone is willing to spoil the Moon Assignment in Thornspire (and possibly anything after that), I would greatly appreciate it, I can't deal with the tedious trial and error of constantly retrying it.

I also noticed that Bedlam mentioned there being a unique trait and aspect only unlockable from the Succubus in the City assignment, and that "you will have to make things very difficult for yourself to get it", if anyone has figured that one out it would be interesting to know.

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I also noticed that Bedlam mentioned there being a unique trait and aspect only unlockable from the Succubus in the City assignment, and that "you will have to make things very difficult for yourself to get it", if anyone has figured that one out it would be interesting to know.
They're not unique, but Little Demon, Big City can give a Corruption magic slaver Magic-Summoning and the Aspect Conjured Companion, which might be what you're looking for.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes