Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Hey Lotharin, take care of yourself. You don't owe us anything we merely appreciate the work you do.

Is there any way to upgrade my main characters biomancy skill? I know when I use corruption skills successfully I get an exp reward, but when I used biomancy successfully I didn't get any at all. Was it just a hidden stat, is there a quest related to it, or is it only certain spells? I tried searching the tread for answers but all I found was what bonus character to take and people asking how to do it on themselves, which I don't need.
Practicioner and Arch-Practitioner seems to help. Strict Supervision/Slave Driver can help with high-level people in your bedwarmer slots, and then there's the biobunny from the city that can increase the chances a bit.

Reactions: User1810

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Practicioner and Arch-Practitioner seems to help. Strict Supervision/Slave Driver can help with high-level people in your bedwarmer slots, and then there's the biobunny from the city that can increase the chances a bit.
I am still pretty new to the game except for last part kind of I didn't really understand what any of that meant. Is practitioner a missions or event reward? I also don't know what strictly supervise/slave driver is and how it would affect your biomancy skill. Thanks for the reply though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
No Haven - 0.956 - TF Edition - Hotfix

Well if wishes were fishes, I'd have a dangerously overstocked aquarium.

Right one more time with feeling. If you started playing 0.955 you're probably fine to continue, but there were enough annoyances that were missed that I really wanted to sort them out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welp, guess y'all get two updates today.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I am still pretty new to the game except for last part kind of I didn't really understand what any of that meant. Is practitioner a missions or event reward? I also don't know what strictly supervise/slave driver is and how it would affect your biomancy skill. Thanks for the reply though.
Practitioner and Arch-Practitioner are aspects, they increase success chance of anything and requires magic.
Slave Driver / Strict Supervision are also aspects, they require dominant or submissive and has you bring your bedwarmers on missions and other tasks. While technically possible to have both SD&SS, they do not stack.
( Conjured Companion is a (M:Su) Aspect that also gives you a companion, but it doesn't have experience levels and I'm pretty sure it has no traits/aspects that improve Biomancy ( I mention this since we're covering companions.))
Find any of them in the glossary.

Biobunny is a mission reward slave which when given Adv.Obed training and put as a bedwarmer increases Biomancy success chance. This also work if promoted to slaver and set as Bed Warmer.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
Finally figured out what I was doing wrong for loading up a save, was trying to load it up first before opening a new game then choosing to load a save file.. the extra step seems to have fixed the issue.. every time i pick No Haven back up to play again I manage to fix an issue I would be having on a previous attempt so thats good though nothing will change that Rags will only ever be as good as Rags XD .

P.S on a side note how do I depetrify a slave? If the answer is depetrify potion then how do I get them?

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
IIRC in order to petrify a slave you feed them a petrification potion, and in order to unpetrify them, you feed them another.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
And you get potions either by visiting the witches in the marshlands multiple times, or by assigning a camp alchemist. The type of potion is random so it can take a while to get the kind you want.

Reactions: Jaxter
Aug 10, 2019
Hey Lotharin, take care of yourself. You don't owe us anything we merely appreciate the work you do.

But you don't get any bonus mentioned while doing it, unlike during say Arcane Winds events, right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaxter
Feb 24, 2019
And you get potions either by visiting the witches in the marshlands multiple times, or by assigning a camp alchemist. The type of potion is random so it can take a while to get the kind you want.
Thnx to everyone who replied, I ended up having to load up a previous save because earlier I had gone into the Viper's Nest and only succeeded.. traded an Inexperienced Investigator for a Competent Lamia Entrancer.. my anxiety has been amplifying the lose of a slaver that way so I decided I was going to take my slaver back..by force if needed..unfortunately the game wont allow me to give the lamia the middle finger and if need be kill her for defying me.. all I could think of was "Remove your hypnotism or you die". That being said if you crit do you only get a Lamia slave? Is it possible to get a Lamia slaver by more preferable means?

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
Player - Encampment Stores - Armour
Wrought Sparkly Corseted Iron Brigandine Armour (Orcish Style with Tribal designs, Spaulders, Hip Sash, Thong, Frilly Gloves - Average quality)

You don't currently have any armour in the encampment stash.

///
I'm still waiting for this bug to be fixed.
He is only with armor, in the clothing section there has never been

As soon as this bug appears at least once, almost all armor becomes inaccessible.
I already see many versions of it, or is it just me?

Aug 23, 2018
Thnx to everyone who replied, I ended up having to load up a previous save because earlier I had gone into the Viper's Nest and only succeeded.. traded an Inexperienced Investigator for a Competent Lamia Entrancer.. my anxiety has been amplifying the lose of a slaver that way so I decided I was going to take my slaver back..by force if needed..unfortunately the game wont allow me to give the lamia the middle finger and if need be kill her for defying me.. all I could think of was "Remove your hypnotism or you die". That being said if you crit do you only get a Lamia slave? Is it possible to get a Lamia slaver by more preferable means?
on a crit you get a slave and you can train her up. The only other way you get a lamia slaver are two assignments, slithering lonely as a cloud and the temple takeover one. The rest is random i think.

same here.
its been fixed a couple of versions ago, you should get a more recent one.

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
... "unfortunately the game wont allow me to give the lamia the middle finger and if need be kill her for defying me" ...
... "That being said if you crit do you only get a Lamia slave?" ...
... "Is it possible to get a Lamia slaver by more preferable means?" ...
Does the hypnotism prevent enslavement? May I recommend (Dtr)'s mindbreak for unwanted/problematic slavers?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Lamia slavers: Outside Anyte, and finding people in town, Viper's Nest is probably the best bet. I usually send slavers I don't intent to keep in any form/fashion, but I also keep hiring slavers, enslaving them, and selling them; so I can powerlevel 2 slavers and get a bunch of gold.

... "You don't currently have any armour in the encampment stash." ...
... I already see many versions of it, or is it just me?
It definitely also still exist for clothing (in .951). Not just you. I believe it's an Array "off by one" except usually more than one, probably compounded off-by-one-s.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, Bedlam has stated the clothing system was his biggest technical mistake and fixing the system is practically impossible before the conversion to Twine.

Reactions: Sarek and Jaxter

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
It definitely also still exist for clothing (in .951). Not just you. I believe it's an Array "off by one" except usually more than one, probably compounded off-by-one-s.
I understand thank you

As long as it saves that I can order the slavers to dress themselves by order

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes