AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
ive played through this but cant seem to figure out where exactly this is ntr in anyway unless im missing something
What you're probably missing is context. The dev has stated clearly that the game's writing will be added later, so for now it doesn't really feel like the MC (default name Jeff) is in a relationship with anyone. As an example, Evelyn, the girl-next-door/childhood friend, is clearly pretty into the MC but will still hop on a random dude's dick if NTR is on when she gets bored and starts blowing a futa daily after the MC embarrasses himself throwing a race if the futa is also enabled (or just futa?).

On that note I'm surprised it was a new character who hit that before Ray did...did the NTR deuteragonist get NTR'd?!

The colloquial (technically incorrect but commonly used) interpretation of NTR regarding VNs and H-games is "viewable or explicitly stated content in which anyone other than the MC is fucking a potential love interest." Conversations about it devolve pretty quickly because what most people are really doing when they try to redefine the genre is establish what they like and don't like about it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
What you're probably missing is context. The dev has stated clearly that the game's writing will be added later, so for now it doesn't really feel like the MC (default name Jeff) is in a relationship with anyone. As an example, Evelyn, the girl-next-door/childhood friend, is clearly pretty into the MC but will still hop on a random dude's dick if NTR is on when she gets bored and starts blowing a futa daily after the MC embarrasses himself throwing a race if the futa is also enabled (or just futa?).

On that note I'm surprised it was a new character who hit that before Ray did...did the NTR deuteragonist get NTR'd?!

The colloquial (technically incorrect but commonly used) interpretation of NTR regarding VNs and H-games is "viewable or explicitly stated content in which anyone other than the MC is fucking a potential love interest." Conversations about it devolve pretty quickly because what most people are really doing when they try to redefine the genre is establish what they like and don't like about it.
Actually since the game doesn't have romance, it doesn't really have netorare.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
No Love [v0.07 Public] [Jooh Jooh] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1002 MB / 230 MB - NoLove-0.07-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 988 MB / 216 MB - NoLove-0.07-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
>technically
you mean blatantly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AnotherLurker

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
anyone know what happened to the ghost wincest android port . or would it be possible if I download the original port and It'll just merge?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
>technically
you mean blatantly?
For now. We can go into what language really is, how meaning is established and agreed upon, the phonetic alphabet, and all that other important but niche data...but we don't need to. Language has meaning for the same reason currency has value: enough people agreed on something to force an even larger number of people to play by their rule(s).

If everyone in the English speaking world agreed that the words "cookie" and "lettuce" should be swapped...guess what? Lettuce now refers to a baked good and cookie now refers to a vegetable. The established and agreed upon meaning has changed. There are dozens, maybe hundreds of words in popular use whose meaning has evolved over time. Think of a word you know with four or five alternate definitions. They would have only "started off" that way if we stole it from another language...which English actually does quite often.

How many people use the colloquial definition I laid out? Is that number getting higher or lower? If it passes a certain threshold of common (mis)use, then you and I will both be wrong because it will become "correct."

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
I feel like, when you're implementing NTR, it's usually best to go all the way in and embrace it.

It's a fetish that doesn't do well when it's mixed with Vanilla. I don't want to play a game where one of my fetish is "optional". And if I don't want NTR, I'll browse for content without it. "Optional", in the long run, is never a good thing, because part of your audience will always feel let down. Imo.

Best of luck !!

Reactions: Jooh Jooh

Xaky

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the game, really appreciate it !
Even tho I'm not usually interested in futa/gay, in this game it feels normal and is well-made.

As for the NTR, it feels pretty funny cause you can literally almost choose anyone to fuck with anyone with this last update.

BTW, it feels like some scenes aren't on the replay on the TV.

Also, I can't seem to unlock the 1st Lucy scene and wonder where to get it...

Reactions: Jooh Jooh

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for the game, really appreciate it !
Even tho I'm not usually interested in futa/gay, in this game it feels normal and is well-made.

As for the NTR, it feels pretty funny cause you can literally almost choose anyone to fuck with anyone with this last update.

BTW, it feels like some scenes aren't on the replay on the TV.

Also, I can't seem to unlock the 1st Lucy scene and wonder where to get it...
If you're talking about the scenes at the truth or dare event, there are so many choices that I didn't even bother putting them on the replay.
Yeah, that's the idea of the game – no restrictions. Every character can have sex with whomever they want. I understand that this approach may be negative for most people, but at this point, you guys know what mess you're getting into.
As for the Lucy scene, it's probably this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xaky
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes