BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game is currently following this route, and I don't have any plans to make further changes. Perhaps in the future, if things go well, I will work on this full-time and do additional projects. It will also allow me to improve my skills since I'm still in the learning process. Consequently, the upcoming games will be more polished, which is good too. In the meantime, I will utilize this game as a learning experience, considering my long-term commitment to it. With more experience, I will be able to deliver a better quality product next time. For now, I already expect a lot of complaints, but I'm fine with that.

Man, I love ChatGPT It makes me sound like an educated person when I speak.
I meant if you make a similar game in the future (where both futa and NTR content can be avoided) but include romance. Not to include romance in this game.

For the rest, I have no opinion of the game, beyond the fact that the lack of romance means that I'm not interested, since I haven't tried it. So the truth is that I haven't any complaints about the game.

Reactions: Xrandom

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Jooh Jooh Hey, when you go on early morning to see Rachel and Evelyn in the kitchen of their appartment, the game "crash".
I tested it here, and I don't get this error. You are probably using an old patch. Please download the 0.05 patch (for now, each version has its own patch. Sorry about that.)

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
I tested it here, and I don't get this error. You are probably using an old patch. Please download the 0.05 patch (for now, each version has its own patch. Sorry about that.)

I downloaded it before trying and still got the error !

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
Okay I found out i'ts because I replaced everything in the old folder, I had to create a new one, i'ts working now !

mide

Nov 28, 2017
i did a small search but couldnt find my answer. is it male on futa or futa on male?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Haven't played yet but can someone tell me if there's repeatable action once every content is finished aside from saving and loading the game thank you

Dec 21, 2020
Saves placed in installdir residentsleeper, deleted the game last update like i do with every single game after i play(i'm used to them being located in AppData) and now no saves + sandbox = GG. ( fast skipping impossible ) Regardless of all that it's a cool game, good luck dev.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Saves placed in installdir residentsleeper, deleted the game last update like i do with every single game after i play(i'm used to them being located in AppData) and now no saves + sandbox = GG. ( fast skipping impossible ) Regardless of all that it's a cool game, good luck dev.
The save files are located at "\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\NoLove-newversion". In version 0.03, the saves were deleted after I changed the quest system. But now the game is fast-paced, so you don't really lose too much on that save file.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
No Love [v0.06 Public] [Jooh Jooh] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 821 MB / 206 MB - NoLove-0.06-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 806 MB / 191 MB - NoLove-0.06-mac-crunched.zip
= ~25,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2017
there's a few locked images on the replay section that I couldn't find, any help? 1st imagine of lucy, 3rd image of alice, 4th image of evelyn and 1st image of dorian. I have all content turned on

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
there's a few locked images on the replay section that I couldn't find, any help? 1st imagine of lucy, 3rd image of alice, 4th image of evelyn and 1st image of dorian. I have all content turned on
They're locked after NTR / Futa ON/OFF switch. You must turn them ON or OFF and try the repeatable events again.
Lucy's event is the one with her in the bathroom, if you turn Futa OFF and do that event again she'll be just a common female.
Alice event is in Ray's office with NTR ON. Evelyn bathtub scene changes depending if you have NTR ON or OFF. If ON she goes with Harry, if OFF she goes with the MC.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes