The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
I like the game . to be honest tho , I don't know what I'm gonna be expecting , sandbox or story plot. I still wanna know ahead of time on which direction it's going since not many options I first seen appear on the new update ( unless it's a removed and a BTS content) . more characters being involved more scenes and situations ( except the NTR , but I can avoid that if I wanted too ) is good, but if you can add quests and then scrap it for sandbox wouldnt it confuse more people working on it than people playing the game?

• Angry
Reactions: gogeta864

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So, is there a story here that I am missing, or is just a bunch of random events with zero structure? Also I just barely got through the "relationship" settings. I don't know any of these people let alone any kind of foreshadowing of who they are to me. And after going through the very important step of telling the game who they are... the player name is locked in making it even less engaging. I have no idea what the point of this is supposed to be.

raygha

Jan 5, 2018
Honestly, this is kinda game i've been looking for. Idk if there's other hentai game out there that lets each character having fun with each others. Preferably if i can choose which one they end up with.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I wish there was a way to watch threads just for edit's to the first post. Completely missed the updates to this one even though I really liked the first version I played.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There will be a button to disable/enable ntr at any point you want, i'll make sure of that. so if you don't like you will just play the base game. i'm not going to force you to watch a ntr/sharing scene *i've never done that before trust me*
Hi Jooh Jooh If I were you, I'd write on the first page that NTR is avoidable and that there is an option to disable or enable it.
So that people are not asking all the time. Generally some developers insert yellow writing on the first page. Before the various download links. That way you avoid a lot of trouble!

For example now i was seach exactly that. Because i am download the game now and I'll try the game with disabling NTR/sharing, since I'm not interested this. And I had to search a bit before I found your answer.
So if you can, add this info on the first pages.

Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: gogeta864

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hi Jooh Jooh If I were you, I'd write on the first page that NTR is avoidable and that there is an option to disable or enable it.
So that people are not asking all the time. Generally some developers insert yellow writing on the first page. Before the various download links. That way you avoid a lot of trouble!

For example now i was seach exactly that. Because i am download the game now and I'll try the game with disabling NTR/sharing, since I'm not interested this. And I had to search a bit before I found your answer.
So if you can, add this info on the first pages.

Thank you
Won't help. There are plenty of examples of that on this forum where the thread still devolved into the same old song and dance.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
I think this is because Jeff is no longer the mc, its just another playable character
Yes, that's exactly why.
The sandbox was removed because it had a lot of performance issues. Until I can create a better one, the game will remain in its current state. I would rather have you all dislike this new mode than have one that runs poorly. So, I'm not rushing things until I can develop a sandbox mode that I'm truly happy with and that delivers a good final result.

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
This game is pretty good, much better than I was expecting.

How were the renders made? This doesn't look like it was made on Koikatsu, maybe made on Koikatsu Studio?

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
This game is pretty good, much better than I was expecting.

How were the renders made? This doesn't look like it was made on Koikatsu, maybe made on Koikatsu Studio?
It's Koikatsu. I just take my sweet time to make it look good, at least.

Reactions: Oberstein

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No Love [v0.09 Public] [Jooh Jooh]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes