Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Good update. Now we just need a Ray and Laura scene and hopefully get the truth or dare game finished.
Yeah, I need to finish that because there will be more events with everyone together like this one sometimes. I can't do it every time because it's too time-consuming, but I will do it once in a while.

Reactions: TheRedJoker24

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NoLove-0.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Just tried to load an old save and got what seems the new start dialogue. Is it possible to continue from my save or should I better re-start to avoid any issues with continuity?

If so I would clearly state this on the change log so people dont get frustrated when trying to use their old saves.

Gynkuru

Oct 3, 2021
Thanks for the game. As a constructive criticism, the UI and gamedesign as a sandbox was way, way better before. Hope you can take those into account in the next updates.

Reactions: Toushiro

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for the game. As a constructive criticism, the UI and gamedesign as a sandbox was way, way better before. Hope you can take those into account in the next updates.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm already working on a new sandbox. I will implement it in the next character for testing. The old sandbox had a lot of performance issues. Until I figure out a new one, I had to make a simple game version that doesn't have issues. The next update, which will be done in 2 days, will have the new sandbox.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Just tried to load an old save and got what seems the new start dialogue. Is it possible to continue from my save or should I better re-start to avoid any issues with continuity?

If so I would clearly state this on the change log so people dont get frustrated when trying to use their old saves.
You have just been "teleported" to the new character intro. If you have unlocked replays, you won't lose them. I forced all of you to see the intro because there are relationship edits now, and it could cause problems if you jump to an event without making these edits.

Reactions: Dveloaver

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No Love [v0.10 Public] [Jooh Jooh]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, searching for "avoidable" answered half of my question, so i only ask the other half:
Are dicks (including futa content) avoidable for the female protagonist?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes