yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoLove-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 15, 2020
I always read through the comments to see what the dev is like in responses to people before I check out a game and I appreciate this Dev quite a bit. Very likable I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Anon Wake

May 23, 2021
Gotta say, this new sandbox update really makes the game a lot more enjoyable. I do still wish for more MC/Jeff content, since a lot has been lost since the "Big Change".

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020
right now i'm not 100% sure on how the public for this game is. too soon to say, but looks like is more for gay/trans. i guess i'll make some polls on discord just to make sure. i'm still trying to figure out my public so i'm trying to balance the content for now.
to be honest with you i hope is more for the gay/trans so i can make more content that i like. so i guess i'll ask around a bit to make sure.
Just sayin, but the opinions of people who don't contribute have very little weight (not 0, but not really your priority), so don't worry. And if you make something you're passionate about, you'll enjoy it a lot more, and people will respond to that. Plus, you'll burn out less.

Making something as "generally acceptable" as possible is a straight line to draining the soul of your project. And just keep in mind that if someone is solely interested in straight content, they have a LOT of options to choose from. Generally, that demographic chews through content quickly and tosses it aside even faster. They have to be really invested in some feature, character, or setting to stick with it.

It's just a consequence of the massive amount of content available to that demographic.

Well, that's my experience as a content creator (though not of the same type). If you make it generally appealing you'll have a larger audience, but a much less dedicated one. The more niche you get, the more dedicated but smaller. Trying to get somewhere in the middle is the sweet spot.

Reactions: Shadowen

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Just sayin, but the opinions of people who don't contribute have very little weight (not 0, but not really your priority), so don't worry. And if you make something you're passionate about, you'll enjoy it a lot more, and people will respond to that. Plus, you'll burn out less.

Making something as "generally acceptable" as possible is a straight line to draining the soul of your project. And just keep in mind that if someone is solely interested in straight content, they have a LOT of options to choose from. Generally, that demographic chews through content quickly and tosses it aside even faster. They have to be really invested in some feature, character, or setting to stick with it.

It's just a consequence of the massive amount of content available to that demographic.

Well, that's my experience as a content creator (though not of the same type). If you make it generally appealing you'll have a larger audience, but a much less dedicated one. The more niche you get, the more dedicated but smaller. Trying to get somewhere in the middle is the sweet spot.
I was just thinking about that. Sometimes I just wonder, "Man, what if I had made a simple game? I would have fewer people getting mad about it." Yeah, that sounds good, but I can see myself getting bored after a few months and just creating something for the sake of making money. And yeah, I don't really like that idea. After spending some time developing this game, I started to create whatever I felt like. I wasn't trying to appeal to anyone at all – I was just letting my characters do whatever they wanted.

I realized that I could insert some jokes into the game and include whatever I find funny or whatever is on my mind at the moment. It's working well for me. Sometimes, I work on this all day, and I don't feel tired at all because I'm having fun working on this thing. Of course, the downside to this is checking out what people are saying about the game, and unfortunately, a lot of it is negative. I mean, I don't think most of them are wrong, so I've been trying to make changes to the things they really hate.

But now I've come to the realization that I will continue doing my thing, even in the face of all these negative responses. I'm having fun with this anyway so yeah... and my friends also laugh at the jokes I include in the game. Just for this reason alone, it's already worth it for me.

Feb 12, 2020
I was just thinking about that. Sometimes I just wonder, "Man, what if I had made a simple game? I would have fewer people getting mad about it." Yeah, that sounds good, but I can see myself getting bored after a few months and just creating something for the sake of making money. And yeah, I don't really like that idea. After spending some time developing this game, I started to create whatever I felt like. I wasn't trying to appeal to anyone at all – I was just letting my characters do whatever they wanted.

I realized that I could insert some jokes into the game and include whatever I find funny or whatever is on my mind at the moment. It's working well for me. Sometimes, I work on this all day, and I don't feel tired at all because I'm having fun working on this thing. Of course, the downside to this is checking out what people are saying about the game, and unfortunately, a lot of it is negative. I mean, I don't think most of them are wrong, so I've been trying to make changes to the things they really hate.

But now I've come to the realization that I will continue doing my thing, even in the face of all these negative responses. I'm having fun with this anyway so yeah... and my friends also laugh at the jokes I include in the game. Just for this reason alone, it's already worth it for me.
I'm glad to hear that. And yeah, sometimes people do bring up fair points that you can look at. A bug, a plothole, maybe expanding a character's interaction...

But there are too many people who think that everything needs to be catered specifically to them, always. If someone's "tip" is that you should only focus on what THEY like, dismiss it. Requesting more of a certain type of content is of course fine, but them suggesting you do less of something else is just selfish.

Remember that for every negative comment you find, there's probably 10x more people that enjoyed it, at least somewhat. People just generally comment when they don't like something or they're really impressed by it.

You're doing good work. Don't forget that. :)

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
I was just thinking about that. Sometimes I just wonder, "Man, what if I had made a simple game? I would have fewer people getting mad about it." Yeah, that sounds good, but I can see myself getting bored after a few months...
I do want to say, I know it can be frustrating to see people react negatively, but that often times comes from investment. Ideally, that's investment in your game, although in some cases it'll be investment in a topic related to a game in question. However, as a general rule of thumb, people care a lot more about a game they criticize than a game they won't even talk about. Your game doesn't quite hit it for me, but it has uncovered a sort of scenario I'd like to see explored more myself.

Speaking of criticism, when asking the players to set character relations to each other, I'd suggest letting them input more characters. Some of them cap out at like... 6 letters? I assume they're limited to the exact amount of letters for the 'canonical' response, but I don't think most people are going to be able to guess what they are, so might as well just let them pick whatever they want if we're going with this.

Reactions: Grelk and Jooh Jooh

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Are reviews mostly mad cause it turned into a sandbox, or did the story/dialogue/character development really just get gutted?

Reactions: Nessiah

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
Are reviews mostly mad cause it turned into a sandbox, or did the story/dialogue/character development really just get gutted?
it's not even sandbox game

This game is like an hentai gallery more than game now, the characters doesn't have any personality and the dialog is not even important or have any meaning (because we don't have any story or characters Lv)

To be honest this game have a lot of potentials if the dev become more serious about the game & characters

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes