KariArisu

May 20, 2018
I played 0.06 and now tried 0.10, and the game just feels so much worse.
Having to edit relationships is a huge downside. The default relationships are really bad and editing them to what you actually want just makes the dialogue super awkward and fake feeling. Either needs to just keep the incest or introduce a patch.
But, also, the changes to how the game is actually played also feel really confusing and disconnected. Feels like a weird sandbox + VN combination that just doesn't work for me.

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
it says 17 animations for homura where are they i only see 2 sex scenes and bj scene and two of those scenes homura isnt even involved

Driminal

Jan 10, 2018
it says 17 animations for homura where are they i only see 2 sex scenes and bj scene and two of those scenes homura isnt even involved
There's 3 scenes of her in the Replay section. 1st is Jeff peeking on her in the gym showers. 2nd and 3rd scene of hers is with Kelly at the gym showers. Have to decide if she's a Futa or not and you'll need to start a new game to get the other scene.

beepbeepbeepbeep1

Dec 17, 2018
Really disappointed in the direction the game took, huge nose dive. It was a really solid harem sandbox with pawg characters.
That is all that you need.

The VN model feels terrible to play and the multiple storylines makes it feel like nothing matters. It's just mindless scenes that don't follow a coherent narrative. Not that I want a super complicated narrative, but there needs to be some level of realism to stay invested. Why does Alice fuck the player? What's even the point? Why does Homura change the entire story? Bro just take these scenes and give them to your pre-established main character. All you had to do was continue on the path, give your main character more opportunities to fuck his "roommates" through quirky misadventures, introduce new girls, lock some scenes behind patreon, and profit. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel, just give us a harem, wish-fulfillment sandbox.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Really disappointed in the direction the game took, huge nose dive. It was a really solid harem sandbox with pawg characters.
That is all that you need.

The VN model feels terrible to play and the multiple storylines makes it feel like nothing matters. It's just mindless scenes that don't follow a coherent narrative. Not that I want a super complicated narrative, but there needs to be some level of realism to stay invested. Why does Alice fuck the player? What's even the point? Why does Homura change the entire story? Bro just take these scenes and give them to your pre-established main character. All you had to do was continue on the path, give your main character more opportunities to fuck his "roommates" through quirky misadventures, introduce new girls, lock some scenes behind patreon, and profit. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel, just give us a harem, wish-fulfillment sandbox.
If it was a harem game with some romance, I'd give it a try. But from what I've read it's more of a fuck fest where you can choose to avoid futa content, NTR and I don't remember if lesbian too. In fact, if to avoid this content I simply have to hit a button at the beginning of the game and then I don't even know it exists anymore, he just needs to include some romance to make the game interesting.

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
What the fuck happened to this game? I genuinely don't mean to come off shitty but I first played this game in either 0.1 or 0.2 and was like "oh man this is going to be a banger." I threw the devs a few dollars and decided to wait a long while for a lot of new content to come out before playing again and I came back to this? Dude I HATE sandbox VNs, which this game was a super traditional one of at first but I liked the game so much I was willing to deal. I'd take the grindiest sandbox ever over whatever the mess this game turned into. Did the original dev sell or hand it off?

Like I said before I'm really not trying to be too much of an asshole but this long wait ended in disappointment worse than seeing "abandoned."

Reactions: Drez

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
No Love [v0.11 Public] [Jooh Jooh]

Download PC (253MB) : -
Download MAC (239MB) : -

Always support the Dev if you like the game you play.

May 28, 2020
Imo, making the game multiple protags was a big mistake. This will really slow down the development of the game. I did not play for 3 patches, and the content added was less in three patches. Good luck to the dev, but I'm not very optimistic.
Exactly.. All those characters and now multiple protag.. Game's gonna be looking good in about 3 years

Reactions: EDDSama

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Imo, making the game multiple protags was a big mistake. This will really slow down the development of the game. I did not play for 3 patches, and the content added was less in three patches. Good luck to the dev, but I'm not very optimistic.
Yep.I agree with you.

I first played the game before this "multiple characters" change. And at that time I found the game very promising for it's future. And I was looking forward to see what comes next.

But now, It's just confusing having all this characters and having to set the relations for each of them. The story loose all purpose with this decision.

I genuinely think, you should go back to having only one character to follow. It's not too late for that. And you can easily intregate all the events you created for the other characters through the story.
for exemple : The scene with Emily and Lucy in a cosplay, you can make the MC peep at first and then later join them.
It's doesn't need to be separated because of different protagonist.

Anyway, good luck. I wish you the best.

And on a totally different subject : What are these patreon exclusive animations ? are they worth it ?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Yep. I agree with you.

I first played the game before this "multiple characters" change. And at that time I found the game very promising for it's future. And I was looking forward to see what comes next.

But now, it's just confusing having all these characters and having to set the relations for each of them. The story loses all purpose with this decision.

I genuinely think you should go back to having only one character to follow. It's not too late for that. And you can easily integrate all the events you created for the other characters through the story.
For example : The scene with Emily and Lucy in a cosplay, you can make the MC peep at first and then later join them.
It doesn't need to be separated because of different protagonists.

And on a totally different subject : What are these patreon exclusive animations ? are they worth it ?
The patreon exclusives usually allow for "further progression" of a scene, or sometimes add new scenes entirely. There's one where futa-Lucy hooks up with Evelyn, and there's a few where Jeff actually bones Rachel instead of grinding against her ass. It's additional content but nothing too groundbreaking. Per each update I wouldn't say it's a huge deal--but after ten or twenty updates, yeah, that'll be a decent chunk of content you can go searching for like an easter egg hunt.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Yep.I agree with you.

But now, It's just confusing having all this characters and having to set the relations for each of them. The story loose all purpose with this decision.

I genuinely think, you should go back to having only one character to follow. It's not too late for that. And you can easily intregate all the events you created for the other characters through the story.
for exemple : The scene with Emily and Lucy in a cosplay, you can make the MC peep at first and then later join them.
It's doesn't need to be separated because of different protagonist.

I mean, I understand that most people don't like the frequent protagonist changes. However, this approach allows me to present different events from various perspectives. The game is gradually receiving more content, and if I'm dissatisfied with the outcome in the future, I'll have plenty of events to work with and consolidate everything. So, I don't mind at all. Additionally, each time I test something different with a character, I learn something new.

With the Homura character, I was able to identify a better way to implement a sandbox that runs more smoothly. I can apply what I've learned to future updates. By transitioning the game to a visual novel (VN), I've been able to design character icons more effectively, which I'm currently using in the new beach event to navigate through the events. None of my efforts are going to waste. The game is acquiring more assets and code that I can utilize in the long run, not just for this game, but for other games as well. I'm not in a rush because I plan to test various elements over the course of years in this game, continuously improving and introducing new content.

Of course, I could simply create a straightforward harem game like other developers, but I'm thinking ahead. I want to train and enhance my skills. I don't care if many of you believe the game lacks coherence. I have all the time in the world to piece everything together. For now, I'll focus on generating more events for the game and experimenting with new features. By the way, I forgot to hide the Patreon scene, it should have been "grayed out." I was extremely tired and overlooked it, but I'll fix this in the next update.

As others have mentioned, I create bonus scenes in each update. Currently, there are around 60 of them, and over the next few months, there will likely be more. It's up to you whether you explore them now or in the future. I'm committed to working on this project for an extended period, so feel free to revisit later.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes