Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
A bold suggestion, don't fit the character portraits to the size of the room on the minimap. It looks like a shit post.
the minimap characters look bad for now, I forgot to put the characters on the minimap so I used some images that I already have, so you guys don't get lost in the house. I'll improve some visuals after the game has enough content. thanks for the feedback.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm going to make side characters based on what you guys like. So the player can choose to go for it or not, basically outside of the main house it's going to have a lot of random stuff. if i make some quests with the side characters you'll not be forced to do it to advance in the game. So basically you can find anything outside of the main house.
The main characters are not going to change much from what you guys are seeing right now. If i change something about the main characters i can make voting polls. thank you for the suggestion i appreciate it.
moved to DMs... don't want to break rules by derailing the thread.... (got a warning, so yeah....).

• Wow
Reactions: XephosDB
Sep 24, 2020
I'm going to make side characters based on what you guys like. So the player can choose to go for it or not, basically outside of the main house it's going to have a lot of random stuff. if i make some quests with the side characters you'll not be forced to do it to advance in the game. So basically you can find anything outside of the main house.
Kuudere character would be nice to see.

Something I'd like to suggest that would affect the main characters would be "natural interactions" (not sure what they are called exactly but that fits it the best in my mind). It's something that I've hardly seen in games. What I mean by this is interactions that are caused by the player doing something in isolation and another character joins in. An example would be the MC taking a shower or bath and one of the other characters walks in and a scene plays out.

Also, there's a bug that permanently locks you out of interaction with Emily. It is caused by doing Alice's quest before hers.

I like the character design and I love these style of games, so I'm looking forward to what this will turn in to :).

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Also, there's a bug that permanently locks you out of interaction with Emily. It is caused by doing Alice's quest before hers.
Are you sure that you completed Emily quest? if you do you should see this.

bruh.png
If she is still locked after that, it's a bug for sure, but if this quest is still "in progress" you need to finish to "unlock" her.

Something I'd like to suggest that would affect the main characters would be "natural interactions" (not sure what they are called exactly but that fits it the best in my mind). It's something that I've hardly seen in games. What I mean by this is interactions that are caused by the player doing something in isolation and another character joins in. An example would be the MC taking a shower or bath and one of the other characters walks in and a scene plays out.
Right now you don't have any alone activities to trigger this kind of interaction. It could be added later for sure. Thank you for the suggestions.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
No Love [0.0.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (910 MB/ 109 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Ok, it seems that now it has the lesbian tag, is that avoidable or is it part of the story and forced?
You have to do the lesbian girl quest to unlock a new area. but after that there's nothing that you need to do with her to unlock anything else. also the quest to unlock a new area doesn't involve sex. is more like a friendly route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Cant proceec through the gym quest,when i go to talk with nicole in the living room,the joiplay renpy say there is no script of it and tell me to rollback.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Cant proceec through the gym quest,when i go to talk with nicole in the living room,the joiplay renpy say there is no script of it and tell me to rollback.
Are you playing on a older save? if so can you start a new game please? that's the only thing i can think that must be causing this problem. also make sure you are on this step of the quest.

quest thing.png
( she is reading a book on the living room )

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes