BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First of all, I guess by the name of the game romance is something that's not going to happen. Is it at least harem?

Afterwards, can sharing and lesbian content be avoided? Can you make the MC the only guy who has sex (in front of the screen or behind it) with the LIs (so to speak)?

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
First of all, I guess by the name of the game romance is something that's not going to happen. Is it at least harem?

Afterwards, can sharing and lesbian content be avoided? Can you make the MC the only guy who has sex (in front of the screen or behind it) with the LIs (so to speak)?
You got it right about the name.
There's no harem tag.
if you do the lesbian quest thing you are going to open new lesbian/sharing/threesome quests. if you don't like this just stop right there and do other girls quests i guess.
I mean, he is the only guy who had sex with the girls yet. I'll make sure to put a choice button to disable this things on the next version. ( since is going to get weird and weird from now on. don't tell anyone. )

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You got it right about the name.
There's no harem tag.
if you do the lesbian quest thing you are going to open new lesbian/sharing/threesome quests. if you don't like this just stop right there and do other girls quests i guess.
I mean, he is the only guy who had sex with the girls yet. I'll make sure to put a choice button to disable this things on the next version. ( since is going to get weird and weird from now on. don't tell anyone. )
Ok, thanks for the answer, but I don't think I'm interested in playing: Actually, I'm only interested in LIs who don't have any kind of sexual relationship apart from the MC (not just in front of the screen, they don't directly have any other lover/boyfriend/ casual relationship with whomever you have sex offscreen). And from what I read this seems more like casual sex without commitment, which means that the LIs have no reason to remain faithful to the MC.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Ok, thanks for the answer, but I don't think I'm interested in playing: Actually, I'm only interested in LIs who don't have any kind of sexual relationship apart from the MC (not just in front of the screen, they don't directly have any other lover/boyfriend/ casual relationship with whomever you have sex offscreen). And from what I read this seems more like casual sex without commitment, which means that the LIs have no reason to remain faithful to the MC.
Yeah, something like that. I see, thank you for your feedback. have a great day.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There's sleep sex in 95% of the JAVs I've watched. I think I'm getting too many references from those guys.
My recommendation is that anything related to non-consensual sex be optional (and also any fetish, like femdom or BDSM). Unless you want to focus the game on it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So.... basically, what you like is harem, and not the polyamory that is being passed around as harem.

To which I say...

Well hello fellow harem-enjoyer.

Also cheers for the knowledge that the LIs are basically 304s. From what I have understood so far, sounded like that in house the LIs would at least want MC...

But since it is just casual sex, then only thing keeping other dudes dicks out... is not much besides not forcing out some target audience, despite still having some of the main downsides aside from the physical act (e.g. they have no loyalty to MC, and would realistically fuck around).

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
So.... basically, what you like is harem, and not the polyamory that is being passed around as harem.

To which I say...

Well hello fellow harem-enjoyer.

Also cheers for the knowledge that the LIs are basically 304s. From what I have understood so far, sounded like that in house the LIs would at least want MC...

But since it is just casual sex, then only thing keeping other dudes dicks out... is not much besides not forcing out some target audience, despite still having some of the main downsides aside from the physical act (e.g. they have no loyalty to MC, and would realistically fuck around).
I have to agree, lots of red flags for me.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Guess the NTR game later idea was changed. Given harem in main house is gone I should have put 2 and 2 together tbh.
Yeah i was going to add ntr later on, but is better to do it right now to make it clear. So the guys won't come here saying "Hey that dude is looking to my friend's ass" or something like that. Also, you and some ntr fans helped me a lot. And i really like the support and ideas they are giving me. so yeah i have to retribute. I can't make a romance/harem because i'm not used to that. I know the game won't go to a path that you enjoy. It is what it is right? Anyway thanks a lot for the time you took to make me understand a lot of stuff. I won't forget that.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Posting about adding NTR on April fools day would normally make people laugh it off but with the Sharing tag in the spoiler it makes it more legit.

I will still read this at some point soon but it's moved down on the list knowing what is coming. Nothing against NTR I just feel some settings are better with it and some are better without it and it can make or break game when added after the first few updates.

Reactions: Frumi

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
No Love [v0.02] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 128mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah i was going to add ntr later on, but is better to do it right now to make it clear. So the guys won't come here saying "Hey that dude is looking to my friend's ass" or something like that. Also, you and some ntr fans helped me a lot. And i really like the support and ideas they are giving me. so yeah i have to retribute. I can't make a romance/harem because i'm not used to that. I know the game won't go to a path that you enjoy. It is what it is right? Anyway thanks a lot for the time you took to make me understand a lot of stuff. I won't forget that.
All good man, just make sure you are clear and up front with it.

I suggest going ahead and adding to dev notes what kind of game this is and the planned tags and content. (also whether or not they are optional, since some stragglers may still play if the content is avoidable).

Peace.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
All good man, just make sure you are clear and up front with it.

I suggest going ahead and adding to dev notes what kind of game this is and the planned tags and content. (also whether or not they are optional, since some stragglers may still play if the content is avoidable).

Peace.
nolesbianreally.png
I'm working on it. I'm always posting what i'm doing on the discord. I should do something here too you're right.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes