BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah i was going to add ntr later on, but is better to do it right now to make it clear. So the guys won't come here saying "Hey that dude is looking to my friend's ass" or something like that. Also, you and some ntr fans helped me a lot. And i really like the support and ideas they are giving me. so yeah i have to retribute. I can't make a romance/harem because i'm not used to that. I know the game won't go to a path that you enjoy. It is what it is right? Anyway thanks a lot for the time you took to make me understand a lot of stuff. I won't forget that.
Ok, if we add the NTR to everything else, I just have to say:

See you, and good luck with the game and thanks for sharing.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Posting about adding NTR on April fools day would normally make people laugh it off but with the Sharing tag in the spoiler it makes it more legit.
I didn't even think about that. damn i lost a good opportunity here.
Well, I hope you comeback at some point. thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Marcelo Max

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Since the femdom tag got removed, I can assume, that there won't be more femdom then the beating in the kitchen?
At least this game will not lean heavyly in that way.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Since the femdom tag got removed, I can assume, that there won't be more femdom then the beating in the kitchen?
At least this game will not lean heavyly in that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good Ending achieved. No more bullyng. We did it! The femdom is over and we are all happy.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
I see, this game future tag is pretty much got me interested, guess gonna put this on my waiting list, gonna try the current version first for now

Reactions: Jooh Jooh

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
If the game is going to be sharing and NTR and not at all romance and harem, I don't see that it would interest me.
I thought the game had potential and I had played the first couple of releases, but then I saw the planned future content. Frustrating.

And as much as I despise sharing and NTR, they're planning on adding rape, which is content I hate more than anything else.

It's a shame. I really like Koikatsu incest games.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
This update had a lot more content, so I didn't have much time to add to many of futa scenes, but soon will have a lot more.
How will the Futa play out in this game? will it be Male on Futa, Futa on male or a mix of both?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The controls seems very slow you click then a few seconds later something happens? Why the delay?

Also who is the Futa?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Press F3 then click on powersave to change to performance mode it may help ( you can do that to any renpy game )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info but, the problem is still there. When I click the Map or the Arrow or a Character it stalls out for a few seconds?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes