icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Well, gave the game a shot, not sure I've seen all the available content but a good-enough chunk to state my thoughts for now while the game's still in its fairly-early state.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be curious to know if there's anything "big" I'm currently missing, or if I've just managed to witness everything the game has to offer so far.

I think I've exhausted what I really want to say for now, typing this out took a while thanks to my ADHD ass getting distracted but I'm sure I might have more to say later. For now though, consider me interested in seeing where this is going.

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I'm adding a tag or two for each update. So it may take a while for this one. I mean, the girls beat the shit out of the mc already. I don't think he is the "maledom" guy so yeah.
what? mc got beated by the girls? :WaitWhat:uhh i smelling its gonna be femdom too? if yes i might gonna pass since i don't really like femdom especially going further to "bdsm" thing :Kappa:

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
I read some stuff here that NTR will be added. Will it be with the futa character or with male characters? Or both?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So will dad fuck other girls in house (optional sharing of course) with mc joining for some DPs? A lot of potential for house fun with everyone participating if dev want to add that (totally optional to avoid angry mob pitchforks because nobody but mc should touch pixels).

Reactions: Stonerbank

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Would be curious to know if there's anything "big" I'm currently missing, or if I've just managed to witness everything the game has to offer so far.

I don't think there's more. You did it all, congratulations you are a true gamer. ( i need to make a screen saying "you completed all the content" something like that after you finish all the quests. I'll work on that later thank you.

I think I've exhausted what I really want to say for now, typing this out took a while thanks to my ADHD ass getting distracted but I'm sure I might have more to say later. For now though, consider me interested in seeing where this is going.
About the quality: I'll always try my best to make good characters/scenes, i'll not rush things. after two weeks i'll update the game with what i have at the moment,small or big content, so if something you guys asked didn't come up on the next update,
please wait a little more ( i'm not a programmer. so i'm learning while i do this some stuff takes more time for me to do )
About assertive women: Eventually some characters like that will show up.
About Laura/Evelyn: I mean it needs to start somewhere, eventually they will be friends. ( yeah i get it it started with some nonsense. but tell me something that makes sense in this game i dare you )
About Quest tracker: My idea was "The player explore and find the quest, then goes from there" i like explore games so when i found a hidden quest or something like that is really cool to me so yeah. But from the other players perspective maybe some guys that doesn't have to much time it may be bad for sure i'll do something about it for the next quests. if i change the older ones i think i'll found some bugs with the saves or something like that.
About the introduction: Yeah i'm not the guy that will make good lore i'm just not good at it sorry about that. i'll probably just joke around the scenes. the idea is just make the game a regular life of one dude. so yeah, you walk around and try to fuck girls and go to sleep then repeat.
About the room: since it's an apartment if i added more rooms than that it could look like a mansion ( i will repeat the design of for other people that live in the apartment so family with 2-3 people will look weird with so many rooms ) also shared room can lead to some scenes easier. ( i got this room shared idea from big brother )
About Apartment Evelyn thing: I'll make an icon on that for sure, Evelyn apartment was the last thing to make into the update. the 2 week mark was about to run off so i wrapped up what i have and finish. ( that's why it seems kinda incomplete for now )
About rollback: I'll add "Go back" on every situation that leads to skip time. thanks for the idea.
About the ntr: I'm thinking about ntr with futa situations for now, since there's no much guys on the game yet. They eventually will show up. ( you can see a little preview of then on the strip club, there was a nerd guy on the gym event but he died so yeah he is not coming back ) The idea is to make an apartment with a lot of floors and a lot of people living there. so it will get to a point that ntr make sense with guys. for now it will be futa fuckfest.
( this post has more words than the whole game btw and i'm not native english speaker so if you guys don't understand it is what it is )

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
what? mc got beated by the girls? :WaitWhat:uhh i smelling its gonna be femdom too? if yes i might gonna pass since i don't really like femdom especially going further to "bdsm" thing :Kappa:
I mean he may got punched a couple times (in some joke scenes) that's it. not in sex scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
So will dad fuck other girls in house (optional sharing of course) with mc joining for some DPs? A lot of potential for house fun with everyone participating if dev want to add that (totally optional to avoid angry mob pitchforks because nobody but mc should touch pixels).
I mean for now the dad is like comic relief. but he will have fun too, so wait a little bit. thanks for playing i hope you like the next updates

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
As long as NTR is avoidable, I am good. Avoidable to me is where the player is given the choice whether he wants to share his harem with other guys or get cucked. But if the girls in MC harem are just sleeping with other guys without the player agreeing to it and we are just given the option to just not see the scene even though we know the MC is getting NTR, then its a no for me.
There will be a button to disable/enable ntr at any point you want, i'll make sure of that. so if you don't like you will just play the base game. i'm not going to force you to watch a ntr/sharing scene *i've never done that before trust me*

TheKrein

Dec 4, 2020
There will be a button to disable/enable ntr at any point you want, i'll make sure of that. so if you don't like you will just play the base game. i'm not going to force you to watch a ntr/sharing scene *i've never done that before trust me*
So, will it be romance line with Dorian or with Homura?
I really like the anims of ur style,i will sub ur patreon, if it will be in ur story.
Also, i really interested in Futa on MC, can it be realised?

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
So, will it be romance line with Dorian or with Homura?
I really like the anims of ur style,i will sub ur patreon, if it will be in ur story.
Also, i really interested in Futa on MC, can it be realised?
Well, i'll make cute boys too. There's only one for know because i didn't get any feedback on him yet. So i figure people didn't like that much. Glad you liked. I'm already working on scenes between homura and dorian. The mc can have fun with dorian too if you guys ask for it. I'm always on the discord come here and leave some suggestions. Yeah there's already some people asking for futa on mc so expect scenes like that on the next updates. thanks for the feedback i hope you enjoy the game.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Is the futa trans content y/n a "if you select no, then we will remove the scenes" or a "if you select no, the scenes will be altered" type of situation?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes