Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Can MC fuck the futa/trans(idk which is in your game haven't played) but not get fucked? Not a fan of futa/trans on male unless the "male" is not really a "male" if you get what I mean :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some options on the game now, just choose whatever you like. For this one just turn ON futa on girls, and futa on all OFF and gay OFF. ( this menu is on mc's bedroom )

Reactions: thegrindisreal

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
it is just me or the game is really laggy , my game works normal when it comes to the menu but when comes to the gameplay , the click delay is insane

Reactions: Melmoth99

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
There are some options on the game now, just choose whatever you like. For this one just turn ON futa on girls, and futa on all OFF and gay OFF. ( this menu is on mc's bedroom )
:unsure:
Interesting. As long as MC will always be top or at least give an option to decline before things happen.
Also when you say gay do you mean femboy/trap "gay" or is it with the weird looking guy with the mustache. Cuz if it's with him then I have to say no.

I am just being cautious. :BootyTime:

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
:unsure:
Interesting. As long as MC will always be top or at least give an option to decline before things happen.
Also when you say gay do you mean femboy/trap "gay" or is it with the weird looking guy with the mustache. Cuz if it's with him then fk no.
That's the idea for those buttons, if you turn them off that means you decline those situations and it will not be shown to you. gay content is about femboy/trap yeah

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
it is just me or the game is really laggy , my game works normal when it comes to the menu but when comes to the gameplay , the click delay is insane
I have the same problem with lag. I talked to Jooh Jooh about this problem in the last Update on Apr 14, 2023 but, the problem is still there. Are you using the PC version?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
That's the idea for those buttons, if you turn them off that means you decline those situations and it will not be shown to you. gay content is about femboy/trap yeah
Alright. I started the game and I see the options. I do wish the futa on all option didn't include the MC as well. Like I said I don't mind futa on trap content. It's awesome that you gave us players options at all though. But I feel like there should be another one for the MC specifically or maybe have additional options in the scenes so the player decides yes or no. Or is it already like that and I haven't played long enough to see them?

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
I have the same problem with lag. I talked to Jooh Jooh about this problem in the last Update on Apr 14, 2023 but, the problem is still there. Are you using the PC version?
I've otimized all the images on the game. went from 1.4gb to 400mb. At least for me now the images load faster and the navigation is better. Not sure what to do to improve more than this, at least right now. I did what i could for this update.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Alright. I started the game and I see the options. I do wish the futa on all option didn't include the MC as well. Like I said I don't mind futa on trap content. It's awesome that you gave us players options at all though. But I feel like there should be another one for the MC specifically or maybe have additional options in the scenes so the player decides yes or no. Or is it already like that and I haven't played long enough to see them?
There is no futa on mc yet. but i'll keep that in mind. so in that situation, you can decline if you want. thanks for the advice

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
I've otimized all the images on the game. went from 1.4gb to 400mb. At least for me now the images load faster and the navigation is better. Not sure what to do to improve more than this, at least right now. I did what i could for this update.
just remember that the menu is working perfectly but when you quit the menu and start playing the game the delay is insane im playing on pc btw

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Good start, but I wish there was a better way to know if I there are quests left or if I completed everything. Does anyone have a list of straight NTR scenes? I have it on with futa and gay options turned off

Also, does turning on NTR make the MC lose scenes? I hope its just additional scenes, not one or other

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Good start, but I wish there was a better way to know if I there are quests left or if I completed everything. Does anyone have a list of straight NTR scenes? I have it on with futa and gay options turned off

Also, does turning on NTR make the MC lose scenes? I hope its just additional scenes, not one or other
if you turn ON something i'll probaly get a quest that leads to that, if the content doesn't have a quest and it's just events around the houses you can see those events now. is just a hide/show button.
if all the quests are marked with " In dev" there's nothing left, only events around the house to explore

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
from the comment above, I understand that the ntr and gay content can be disabled, it would be good to put it in the general publication to have the information from the beginning and not to be asking, that would avoid many repetitive comments regarding this.

Reactions: Jooh Jooh

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
from the comment above, I understand that the ntr and gay content can be disabled, it would be good to put it in the general publication to have the information from the beginning and not to be asking, that would avoid many repetitive comments regarding this.
i mean when you turn on the game. right the way the game asks what content you want to enable or disable. but people will ask stuff before playing i guess. you're right i'll put that on dev notes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
for now that's the only event for them yeah.
When I go to Evelyn's house in the evening Homura isn't there. The quest log says she should be but she isn't. No one is there in the evening actually.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes