Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
...oh it's an ntr scene. Is NTR the only way we are going to see Homura with another girl? if so that's disappointing.
no. every event will be different. there's only this one between homura and another girl. but later will have more so wait a bit. ( i'll try to improve this and maybe put on the quest hint that is ntr or something like that. keep in mind that i've made this feature on this update so there's a lot to improve yet )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
no. every event will be different. there's only this one between homura and another girl. but later will have more so wait a bit. ( i'll try to improve this and maybe put on the quest hint that is ntr or something like that. keep in mind that i've made this feature on this update so there's a lot to improve yet )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm ok. I'd rather have something going with Homura first and then have that possible leading to including the other girls. With the MC being there with them the first time. After that I don't really have much problem. The ntr/behind mc's back is vibe not my thing. Hopefully you can make something like that work and hide that quest completely in the log if we have it turned off. It shouldnt be telling the player to look for a quest with content that is toggled off.

If I am being honest I really prefer games to have more story and character development but obv this aint that type of game but a little bit of build up couldn't hurt. Gave it a shot regardless but ngl compared to what I am used to, it felt really empty. It's cool though that's more my problem than not. Like i said it's just a different kind of game.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon2323j

Arkade

May 23, 2017
feel like I got every scene but don't remember futa. Or ntr for that matter really.. so I guess these tags are just pending updates.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
hmm ok. I'd rather have something going with Homura first and then have that possible leading to including the other girls. the ntr vibe not my thing. Hopefully you can make something like that work and hide that quest completely in the log if we have it turned off. It shouldnt be telling the player to look for a quest with content that is toggled off.

If I am being honest I really prefer games to have more story and character development but obv this aint that type of game but a little bit of build up couldn't hurt.
The changelog will display every content added to the game. i don't think i'll change that. The Homura/Evelyn quest only appears in the log if you turn on NTR, so you probably missclicked and the quest show up 1682714263090.png . anyway i'll try my best to improve this based on your experiences. i'm reading every feedback.

Reactions: thegrindisreal

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The changelog will display every content added to the game. i don't think i'll change that. The Homura/Evelyn quest only appears in the log if you turn on NTR, so you probably missclicked and the quest show up View attachment 2580169 . anyway i'll try my best to improve this based on your experiences. i'm reading every feedback.
uhh no. it does show up. thats the whole reason I couldnt find the event in the first place. I had ntr toggled off from the beginning. Again the quest log/menu/hint in the game said to go there in the evening. and nothing was there. I am not talking about at the changelog for the game. that would be ridiculous, mate...

Edit: I'm dumb. tee hee. was my fault.

Last edited:

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
uhh no. it does show up. thats the whole reason I couldnt find the event in the first place. I had ntr toggled off from the beginning. Again the quest log/menu/hint in the game said to go there in the evening. and nothing was there. I am not talking about at the changelog for the game. that would be ridiculous, mate...
it's ok i got you. the ntr quest show up by a bug or something. i'll fix that bug later ok? you didn't turn on by accident or something like that. everything is fine i believe in you. 1682715533921.png

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Come on nobody liked Dorian? I spent so much time on him. Help me out here.
Word of advice, don't listen too much to people on here. it can potentially harm the story and your vision if you do so and can lead to burnout, and will lead to a convoluted mess of a story filled with characters that are inconsistent and randomly go out of character.

Reactions: Glewey15

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Word of advice, don't listen too much to people on here. it can potentially harm the story and your vision if you do so.
i listen to everybody but i only implement stuff that i like in the end. but is good to see what everyone thinks about the game. it helps me with the process. well, don't take anything i post here too serious most of the time i'm just joking around. and even so if a lot o people suggest stuff i'll probably forget anyway because i have some issues with that 1682716732702.png
so in the end, it doesn't even matter lol

Clasher King

Apr 8, 2023
Bro have you added any new quests in v0.04? I used my old save file but all quests still display “in dev” .BTW u r doing a really good job.Keep it up

Reactions: Jooh Jooh

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Bro have you added any new quests in v0.04? I used my old save file but all quests still display “in dev” .BTW u r doing a really good job.Keep it up
old saves shouldn't even appear on this version. did you download from somewhere else? because there's new stuff. maybe you are using the wrong version.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
it's ok i got you. the ntr quest show up by a bug or something. i'll fix that bug later ok? you didn't turn on by accident or something like that. everything is fine i believe in you. View attachment 2580212
Ok, the sarcasm pissed me so I went back and replayed the game from start to finish to test it. Don't know how it happened but I am not above admitting to my mistakes. I didn't see any other ntr related quests pop up at all in the first playthrough though so I am not sure how or when it got toggled on and then off again. The quest stays there if you toggle it off again which is why I was thinking it was a bug or something. I was genuinely confused and could have done without the sarcasm.

But yes, I admit my oversight.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes