Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
We have the same problem. Jooh Jooh knows about it. It seems to be cause by him writing his own code for the small Map in the corner of the screen and the Arrows. He reply to my post and I replied back so, maybe we will get a answer from him?
since i don't have this problem here there's no way i can know if changing map/arrow would make the difference. if you have some spare time later come in the discord server, i can send you some files for you to test it out if the game got better for you. if that's the case i can change the minimap. that's the only way i can think of right now.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Hmm does anyone know if the removed Evelyn Laura scene is one of the extra scenes in the Patreon version or was it removed completely?

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Great game, but I have some suggestions for the code.
Hey thanks for taking your time for doing this. I've added this feature on this update and i test the futa stuff alone so i didn't even realize the mistake. i did the changes thank you so much.
about the if dontask: this is a changelog menu so it will pop up every update. i need the if dontask so the player wont be asked about that again every update that's why it's made like that.
well, everything seems to be working fine now 1682777989780.png

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Hmm does anyone know if the removed Evelyn Laura scene is one of the extra scenes in the Patreon version or was it removed completely?
i'm reworking Laura model and her content at the moment. i didn't like the result on that and her visual, i think i can do better so i've removed that. I'm remaking her scenes right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
since i don't have this problem here there's no way i can know if changing map/arrow would make the difference. if you have some spare time later come in the discord server, i can send you some files for you to test it out if the game got better for you. if that's the case i can change the minimap. that's the only way i can think of right now.
Sorry I don't have a Discord account because I don't like putting Chat based Apps on my computer. However gang26XD has the same problem as me could you please ask him? Also you said back on April 15 that
"my friend got the game slower too but that f3 thing worked for him"
Maybe you could ask me to test the new files without f3?

Thanks Again

Rafid Ahsan

Feb 16, 2021
Can anyone tell me is there any particular name of this type of art style. I think HS tutor and Comlex society fall under the same art style, am I correct?

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me is there any particular name of this type of art style. I think HS tutor and Comlex society fall under the same art style, am I correct?
What do you mean art style? it's just a koikatsu game. the thing is koikatsu have a lot of shaders/filters/skin and face mods etc. there's a lot to customize so you can search for koikatsu games and see a lot of difference between each game. so depends on how much you invest in the customization i guess.
for me at least i do some photoshop work and make my skin overlays, so for me the game has some unique visuals and i like it a lot. is more time consuming of course, doing like that i have a limitation for how much i can do every update but in the end, the quality stands for it.

Last edited:

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Im stuck for some reason on the quest for evelyn the girl next door.
not really a quest, is just a "hey she lives there, you can see some events at her house" i did that because some people may play the game and don't realize that you can explore her house, yeah that's not very clear i'll change the text on this one later

hyugmaister

Feb 14, 2018
I did that just tought i was maybe stuck, because i cant find the evelyn/homura quest and the new rachel quest so i tought i was doing something wrong or idk

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes