Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
i'm trying to do 50/50 so everyone gets happy right? no? ok...
Sir Developer, if that's your game vision, who am I to comment on it!
But if you require my humble opinion, demand and supply! who pays the most and the majority of the people asking for content, those should get more content.
If people are so much into gay/trans, so be it.
That is this one's humble opinion from an objective analysis

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Sir Developer, if that's your game vision, who am I to comment on it!
But if you require my humble opinion, demand and supply! who pays the most and the majority of the people asking for content, those should get more content.
If people are so much into gay/trans, so be it.
That is this one's humble opinion from an objective analysis
right now i'm not 100% sure on how the public for this game is. too soon to say, but looks like is more for gay/trans. i guess i'll make some polls on discord just to make sure. i'm still trying to figure out my public so i'm trying to balance the content for now.
to be honest with you i hope is more for the gay/trans so i can make more content that i like. so i guess i'll ask around a bit to make sure.

Last edited:

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Is there warning before Futa, NTR, Gay scenes? Everyones got different definitions of NTR. I personally dont mind anything as long as it isnt another dude involved. im fine with futa, trans, lesbian, femboy sharing. If I dont turn off any of the optional content, will there be a warning so I dont have to watch another man fuck with a LI?

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Is there warning before Futa, NTR, Gay scenes? Everyones got different definitions of NTR. I personally dont mind anything as long as it isnt another dude involved. im fine with futa, trans, lesbian, femboy sharing. If I dont turn off any of the optional content, will there be a warning so I dont have to watch another man fuck with a LI?
there's no waning, you turn off from the start and you don't see what you don't want to see.

Reactions: thegrindisreal

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
alright, i see in a screenshot the options are futa on all, futa on girls, gay, NTR. does the NTR optional only mean other dudes?
there's ntr futa too ( i need to make this more simple to understand so i'll take off futa all/ futa girls and make one option on the next update. i'll improve this)

Reactions: thegrindisreal

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
there's ntr futa too ( i need to make this more simple to understand so i'll take off futa all/ futa girls and make one option on the next update. i'll improve this)
Things can get complex when you have a lot of fetishes and you give people the option to ignore them. personally, i would just do one filter for all kinds of futa, and one for gay (you dont even need to put these if you dont want to). If you like sharing, and you want to make a sharing game, then make a sharing game. its not worth putting in the effort to try and do alternate routes, because harem pureists will always be upset about something. as long as its wholesome sex, and not a LI being "stolen" from the MC, there is no need to put an NTR disclaimer. Im not a big sharing guy, but you should write whatever you have the most fun doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: MythMackay

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
I will be brutally honest with the dev.
I want to see the MC, becoming BFF with Homura...and then watch her, fuck all of the girls behind his back.
For me that is a clear road to success.
Also, Definitely more flavor talk during sex scenes.
I started to play because of Evelyn's fat ass and stayed to watch the development of her relationship with Homura. Now that you mentioned, I want to see a path where Evelyn have sex with Homura and influence the other girls to be banged by her too. Telling the other girls how amazing Homura's huge cock is and becoming a "slave" to her massive futa dick.
Yep, that's a good old hentai shit we enjoy when we're horny lol

jmsp

Jul 28, 2018
I started to play because of Evelyn's fat ass and stayed to watch the development of her relationship with Homura. Now that you mentioned, I want to see a path where Evelyn have sex with Homura and influence the other girls to be banged by her too. Telling the other girls how amazing Homura's huge cock is and becoming a "slave" to her massive futa dick.
Yep, that's a good old hentai shit we enjoy when we're horny lol
how do you get to the Evelyn/Homura scene?

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
You need to have NTR and FUTA ON ALL turned ON. Just FUTA ON GIRLS won't be enough, it's bugged and the dev already apologized for that. He will fix eventually.
You say the scene of the titjob? Or is there more than one scene with homura?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes