Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Come on nobody liked Dorian? I spent so much time on him. Help me out here.
I think Dorian is fine. Like every other character is fine. It's not like we really got to talk much before the scene happens so not much else to say. Thicc though which is always good.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Ok, the sarcasm pissed me so I went back and replayed the game from start to finish to test it. Don't know how it happened but I am not above admitting to my mistakes. I didn't see any other ntr related quests pop up at all in the first playthrough though so I am not sure how or when it got toggled on and then off again. The quest stays there if you toggle it off again which is why I was thinking it was a bug or something. I was genuinely confused and could have done without the sarcasm.

But yes, I admit my oversight.
i'm just playing with you don't be mad about it. i'm sorry about that. about the quest: i've made the quests appears after you turn on the content, but the quest won't dissapear after appears. that's kinda hard for me to code this and i'm not a programmer so i have my limits. i'm learning stuff while i make the game. anyway. sorry if i offended you in some way. are we good?

Reactions: thegrindisreal

Clasher King

Apr 8, 2023
old saves shouldn't even appear on this version. did you download from somewhere else? because there's new stuff. maybe you are using the wrong version.
Well i have the new update and i download from the mega link . I can see its the new update with updated graphics and 400mb+ size.I will try to play from the start to see new things.Thanks btw

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
i'm just playing with you don't be mad about it. i'm sorry about that. about the quest: i've made the quests appears after you turn on the content, but the quest won't dissapear after appears. that's kinda hard for me to code this and i'm not a programmer so i have my limits. i'm learning stuff while i make the game. anyway. sorry if i offended you in some way. are we good?
All good. It was 90% my fault after all. :WeSmart:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It seems that saves from previous version are not compatible with this one, i had to transfer saves from 0.3 to 0.4 folder. It's working but i'm not getting any new quests. I understand if this compatibility issue would be a one time thing, but if starting new game is needed with every update then it's gonna kill the game quickly, even with skipping unseen text, it's grindy due to stats building for every character to progress scenes and somewhat sandbox genre.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
It seems that saves from previous version are not compatible with this one, i had to transfer saves from 0.3 to 0.4 folder. It's working but i'm not getting any new quests. I understand if this compatibility issue would be a one time thing, but if starting new game is needed with every update then it's gonna kill the game quickly, even with skipping unseen text, it's grindy due to stats building for every character to progress scenes and somewhat sandbox genre.
read developer notes

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
I've read it, however i don't understand whether saves not compatible will be an issue with every updated version?
to make sure that don't cause any trouble i forced the removal of save files. better than safe than sorry. no, i'll not rework the whole game every version.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
i listen to everybody but i only implement stuff that i like in the end. but is good to see what everyone thinks about the game. it helps me with the process. well, don't take anything i post here too serious most of the time i'm just joking around. and even so if a lot o people suggest stuff i'll probably forget anyway because i have some issues with that View attachment 2580259
so in the end, it doesn't even matter lol
Good

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
For some reason I am having trouble with this game. When I am freeroaming in the game and I click the characters, time skip, map, saving, etc. It kind of lags and it takes time of what I clicked to appear. For example, if I click a character the game freezes for a few seconds until the dialogue appears the same goes with whatever I try to click on the game. But when theres a scene between characters talking, the game runs smooth and nothing happens. This only happens when I am freeroaming. Dont know if it has to do with my laptop since it has been a year or 2 since I bough it. But I have played other games like Being A DIK, MIST, Harem Hotel, The NIght Driver and other games that have free roaming and I have not encounter any problem with it.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I see that the tags in the first comment include sharing, is that the real thing ? (or just the girls sharing the mc ?)

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I've otimized all the images on the game. went from 1.4gb to 400mb. At least for me now the images load faster and the navigation is better. Not sure what to do to improve more than this, at least right now. I did what i could for this update.
It not the size its your small Map in the corner of the screen and the Arrows that cause the Lag. We talked about this on April 15 in Conversations. You said on April 15 "my friend got the game slower too but that f3 thing worked for him." that didn't help me. You also said you would check the code for call event checks, location check and the scene for the next Update?

Could you maybe change or replace the small Map and Arrows? I played a lot of Renpy games and they do Not have anything like your corner Map.

Thanks Again

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
We have the same problem. Jooh Jooh knows about it. It seems to be cause by him writing his own code for the small Map in the corner of the screen and the Arrows. He reply to my post and I replied back so, maybe we will get a answer from him?

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Great game, but I have some suggestions for the code.

I would like to mention that when you start a new game and enable Futa content "on all", the fishbowl says "Futa on Girls = OFF", which is confusing. It seems to imply that it is Futa on MC (only), but all Futa on Girls content is still enabled. If you meant for Futa on Girls to be enabled, then there's some solutions I have. Otherwise, that might be a bug that needs fixing.

One possible solution is to make it so that it will display "ON" when futamode OR futagirls is enabled, that way it actually reflects the content available in-game. Another similar solution would be to add $ futagirls = True to the "Futa on all( this will include MC )" selection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(See the second solution for implementation of this paragraph) Also, I don't believe you need the if statements for the content filtering menu after the intro, because by default, the variables will all be false. Unless I'm missing where dontaskfuta, dontaskgay, and dontaskntr are changed to be True (before the menu), or even where futamode is set to be true before the menu appears. Unless you meant for the player to revisit this menu sometime in the future, or you were using this as a "if the player plays a new version and has to revisit the intro but still somehow is accessing these save-specific variables", then these statements are useless.

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
We have the same problem. Jooh Jooh knows about it. It seems to be cause by him writing his own code for the small Map in the corner of the screen and the Arrows. He reply to my post and I replied back so, maybe we will get a answer from him?
ok and thanks for your help

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes