TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
hello, tell me how to open two scenes with dorian and homura?
Need Gym membership and in there sometimes you'll see Homura at the reception, interact with her and you see one. When a '?' symbol appears click on it and you'll see the other.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
What a buggy mess.
1. Saves from 0.3 all gone.
2. "Breakfast with Alice" still NEW! and doesn't count as completed after the scene.
3. "New Friend" didn't trigger when going to bed, had to skip whole week 3 times (?).
4. "The Girl Next Door" still IN PROGRESS and can't finish it, had to check image folder too see that I missed 1 scene, still IN PROGRESS.
5. No indicator whether all gym scenes have been seen.
6. Clicking quest every time after clicking task list is annoying.
7. "You didn't find any Quest for this character YET" info when there are no quests.
8. Nothing clickable is highlighted, have to check manually which door is which. Map isn't labelled too.
9. Arrows are useless, the layout is too unintuitive.
10. Corruption/Friendship/Lust values are useless.
11. Can't rollback to previous times of the day.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
What a buggy mess.
1. that was necessary.
2. Fixed for the next version
3. Fixed for the next version
4. Fixed for the next version
5. i'm cool with that.
6. For now it is what it is.
7. Fixed for the next version
8. I'll do something about this if more people think the same. If it's only you, I guess it doesn't matter
9. Arrows serve their purpose.
10. You can get some stat points now to use in the next versions. I don't see any problem here.
11. No time travel allowed.

Thanks for the feedback.

Well, most of the stuff you complain about has already been patched, so the only thing to add here is:

Remember that you are playing an unfinished game made by a random person who does it for fun and doesn't have too much knowledge in coding. Most of the issues that you are facing in the game will not be like this forever. I will change/fix everything that I can with every update, so it's just a matter of time.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the tutorial quest? He talks to read some books in the office, but I click on the books and nothing happens.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NoLove-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Jooh Jooh

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
It's already done. I'm just testing some stuff, maybe tomorrow. Come to the Discord server if you want. I'm always sending info about the development. Thank you.
I'm a simple guy, I'm fine with a game that has bugs as long as it's still playable and despite what the other guy said about the list of things he said about the game (no offense to him) I really enjoyed this game. Keep up the good work my friend. Look forward to seeing more in the future.

Reactions: Jooh Jooh
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes