Thenzal

Nov 8, 2021
Are there NTR scenes? I was playing and at least as far as I got there is no NTR at all :c. If you tell me there is, well, I'll keep looking for it hehe by the way, good game. I liked it a lot :D

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
I have a question, how do I get money to follow Alice...I have no idea how to continue her questline.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Are there NTR scenes? I was playing and at least as far as I got there is no NTR at all :c. If you tell me there is, well, I'll keep looking for it hehe by the way, good game. I liked it a lot :D
For this version there is sharing only. I was planning to add ntr on the next update so i've added to "future tags" but mods can edit my post too so they added the ntr tag, sorry about that. Wait a little bit for the next update. Thank you for the feedback.

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
I have laura friendship up to 9 and no luck unlocking a quest for her, aside the one from PIMP Pt2. I wonder if am still missing something I should start from the begging...

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
What is the real plot of the game? I just tried to play the game but got confused on what the objectives really were. When I clicked Quests it wanted me to click a character but when i did it said there wasn't any. When you first wake up, what are you supposed to do? I went to the kitchen thinking that's what you're supposed to do and the girl said " Are you ready to go to school with me?" Then, the MC said I can't I'm not supposed to go to school in this version. That's the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard of in a game.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
What is the real plot of the game? I just tried to play the game but got confused on what the objectives really were. When I clicked Quests it wanted me to click a character but when i did it said there wasn't any. When you first wake up, what are you supposed to do? I went to the kitchen thinking that's what you're supposed to do and the girl said " Are you ready to go to school with me?" Then, the MC said I can't I'm not supposed to go to school in this version. That's the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard of in a game.
That's a placeholder scene, you going to find a lot of those: ( In this version this is not ready yet ) since the game is in the early version and i'm working on the quests, don't expect to find any plot right now, just events around the house. You can find the objectives by exploring the house so if you played for more than 2 minutes you probably found the quests ( i know you come here to complan after just one click on the game lmao ) that's why you didn't found anything. I'm working on the quests so instead of exploring a little bit to find, the quest will pop up from nowhere so it gets easier for some people. It will be ready for the next update.
Thanks for "playing" the game.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Quick question: How to progress in Homura's "Personal Trainer" quest?

I saw the titjob scene, but the quest still at the same step and showing "in progress" status.
I saw that Evelyn corruption rises, do I need to increase it? It's already past 30...

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Quick question: How to progress in Homura's "Personal Trainer" quest?

I saw the titjob scene, but the quest still at the same step and showing "in progress" status.
I saw that Evelyn corruption rises, do I need to increase it? It's already past 30...
Did you watch the scene 30 times already? that's impressive not gonna lie. It's a repetitive event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Did you watch the scene 30 times already? that's impressive not gonna lie. It's a repetitive event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I thought corruption would make a difference, I rushed to complete it. It's the only quest left in there to "complete".
Anyway, thanks for the answer, already at 52 now lol
Can't wait to progress that in the next update! I really want to see the futa action with Evelyn amazing fat ass. Nice job!

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Since I thought corruption would make a difference, I rushed to complete it. It's the only quest left in there to "complete".
Anyway, thanks for the answer, already at 52 now lol
Can't wait to progress that in the next update! I really want to see the futa action with Evelyn amazing fat ass. Nice job!
edit: i reupload the links with a fix. thanks for the report.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
For now, the scenes are removed.
Can MC fuck the futa/trans(idk which is in your game haven't played) but not get fucked? Not a fan of futa/trans on male unless the "male" is not really a "male" if you get what I mean :BootyTime:

Please make that optional too. (y)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes