icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
So, wait. From what I've read in the thread, is the only kind of sharing/"NTR" content lesbian (and/or futa) stuff? I don't really care for anything involving other dudes but if it's just girls fucking other girls (with permission, it looks like?) then I might be interested just for that.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
So, wait. From what I've read in the thread, is the only kind of sharing/"NTR" content lesbian (and/or futa) stuff? I don't really care for anything involving other dudes but if it's just girls fucking other girls (with permission, it looks like?) then I might be interested just for that.
Yeah, the sharing scene is a girl fucking a girl for now ( later there will be some guys so if you don't like that you can disable that). any sharing/ntr/futa content can be disabled or avoidable.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for the info but, the problem is still there. When I click the Map or the Arrow or a Character it stalls out for a few seconds?
can you dm me or join the discord? maybe i can help you somehow. i don't want to spam messages about the same topic it's probably not allowed .

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I'm going to make side characters based on what you guys like. So the player can choose to go for it or not, basically outside of the main house it's going to have a lot of random stuff. if i make some quests with the side characters you'll not be forced to do it to advance in the game. So basically you can find anything outside of the main house.
The main characters are not going to change much from what you guys are seeing right now. If i change something about the main characters i can make voting polls. thank you for the suggestion i appreciate it.
Nice! I suggest doing the exact opposite of what that guy said and just make the game you want to. There is always going to be people who whine about things that dont go exactly as they want them to. These people dont get to decide what content goes together and what doesn't. Ntr and Harem can go just fine together because even if you have harem of girls that are after you there is always things like jealousy between lovers or outside temptations that can occur. Anyway listening to suggestions is cool but it kind of defeats the purpose if you cant make the game and story you want to right?

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Nice! I suggest doing the exact opposite of what that guy said and just make the game you want to. There is always going to be people who whine about things that dont go exactly as they want them to. These people dont get to decide what content goes together and what doesn't. Ntr and Harem can go just fine together because even if you have harem of girls that are after you there is always things like jealousy between lovers or outside temptations that can occur. Anyway listening to suggestions is cool but it kind of defeats the purpose if you cant make the game and story you want to right?
I mean, they are not wrong. I caught them of guard adding stuff that they didn't know the game could have.( it took some time to fix some stuff so people that downloaded the game earlier maybe expected something different, is my fault on that.
Yeah like i've played every single game here lol, i like everything basically. so is hard for me to focus on one thing. because that way i lose another thing that i like. I want my game to have a lot of different tags. it is what it is. i just can't make harem game because probably i'll make some joke about a girl kicking mc's balls or some dude peeking some girl that the mc like and some guys will be mad about it. so yeah i'll focus more on ntr content because that way i won't limit myself from what i can do.

Last edited:

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Seems like this'll touch on a lot of fetishes but optional so that's whatever, but it sounds like one could get gated from content they do like for avoiding quests/content they don't?

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Seems like this'll touch on a lot of fetishes but optional so that's whatever, but it sounds like one could get gated from content they do like for avoiding quests/content they don't?
I got a good example. There is a lesbian that has a sharing scene Quest. you can skip that quest and it will be marked as completed. so you go to the next one which is a threesome "reward" for the Quest. You only lost the sharing/lesbian scene, not everything else for that girl if that makes sense ( you can lose the lore for the game if you skip the quests, and some jokes "i mean i least i laugh" ) but that's it. That's how i'm going to make the quests for now on, if you don't like the reward for the quest, go to the next one. ( unless the quest has some sort of trigger to make another quest appears for some other girl ).

• Angry
Reactions: Frumi and ugz2

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
gonna wait till those tag on "dev note" have came out :coffee:
lil question, "bdsm" with no "maledom" thing?

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
This game seems good, Just a suggestion tho Maybe make some options to disable sharing with guys and futa on males. I’m fine with the girl on girl content and futa on female content but sharing with other guys and futa on male content isn’t exactly my cup of tea. Also please focus on the futa content it gets annoying when a developer puts futa/trans as the tag and there’s only like 1-3 scenes then the character is completely forgotten. Anyways it’s your game focus on what you wanna, I dont wanna make things too complicated. just a suggestion

Reactions: Nessiah

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
This game seems good, Just a suggestion tho Maybe make some options to disable sharing with guys and futa on males. I’m fine with the girl on girl content and futa on female content but sharing with other guys and futa on male content isn’t exactly my cup of tea. Also please focus on the futa content it gets annoying when a developer puts futa/trans as the tag and there’s only like 1-3 scenes then the character is completely forgotten. Anyways it’s your game focus on what you wanna, I dont wanna make things too complicated. just a suggestion
Don't worry about it i'm working on it. I know the game doesn't have to much content. But i just started so wait a little bit. I have to put a lot of time to make the stuff acctually works well first. Now i have more time to make content so it's all good.
Oh i see, i'll find a way to do that, i got you bro. hide in pain.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reisan6942

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
gonna wait till those tag on "dev note" have came out :coffee:
lil question, "bdsm" with no "maledom" thing?
I'm adding a tag or two for each update. So it may take a while for this one. I mean, the girls beat the shit out of the mc already. I don't think he is the "maledom" guy so yeah.

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
Don't worry about it i'm working on it. I know the game doesn't have to much content. But i just started so wait a little bit. I have to put a lot of time to make the stuff acctually works well first. Now i have more time to make content so it's all good.
Oh i see, i'll find a way to do that, i got you bro. View attachment 2547286
Thanks. You're gonna come a long way if you consider suggestions and listen too feedback about your game

Last edited:

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
As long as NTR is avoidable, I am good. Avoidable to me is where the player is given the choice whether he wants to share his harem with other guys or get cucked. But if the girls in MC harem are just sleeping with other guys without the player agreeing to it and we are just given the option to just not see the scene even though we know the MC is getting NTR, then its a no for me.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I would suggest picking a target audience though, since certain content just doesn't mesh well. e.g. harem and NTR for example, classic way to yeet 99% of harem players off your game.

e.g. create a sort of avatar for your desired target market, give them likes and dislikes that said target market would have, and when creating content or ideas go "would Jeff like this?" as a way to vet content and see if it is a good idea or not, because if Jeff wouldn't like it, and would stop playing, then it isn't a good idea to add it because you want Jeff to play.
Wdym? Harem meshes plenty well with NTR. I mean, it's not your harem but... :ROFLMAO:

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes