VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I think there need to be a clear division. Everyone who are saying "we want progress with Sharlotte" do not say "sex scenes now". They are saying "give us a clear progression in their relationship".

So far the MC isn't even sure if he wants it or not. Make him make a choice, decide for himself and try to actually get her - ask her on a date (seriously, not in a joking matter), make his role as the guy who makes money and pays for her shit more obvious, basically, stop with the "I'm undecided now" thing. If they are flirting, he actually means it.

He either wants it and is trying to get it, or not.

No need in sex scenes, just get the dynamics going already. If there is no dynamics, there is no tension. If he is actively trying to get her, and she isn't having any of it, it is interesting cause it is hard to get. If he doesn't even trying and still mumbling around whether he should even be interested - there is no tension and no hard to get part. There is nothing, there to look for really, other than renders.

Like, if you want her to be a honest repressed housewife it's cool, but you know that repressed housewife's do not show initiative or aggression, right? Until the MC will go for it, nothing will happen. And watching nothing happening is not fun.

Regarding incest - here is a nifty trick, add the "god" part. Godmother and godfather are basically adopted family, it keeps the whole "we raised you" dynamics, but there is no legal definition in hell that will prohibit it, as there is no blood relation whatsoever. As a bonus, anyone can edit the "god" part out of the name and have his incest mod without changing anything.

Landlord and whole land-stuff just do not work plot-wise.
" I think there need to be a clear division. Everyone who are saying "we want progress with Sharlotte" do not say "sex scenes now". They are saying "give us a clear progression in their relationship". " This Exactly!! I mean one minute they seem to be just about to start ripping each other's clothes off. Next Charlotte is saying "NO we can't do this". Slow burn is fine as long as we can still see the fire burning. But going from Bonfire to having ICE water thrown on it. Has a bunch of us saying "What The F!"

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
" I think there need to be a clear division. Everyone who are saying "we want progress with Sharlotte" do not say "sex scenes now". They are saying "give us a clear progression in their relationship". " This Exactly!! I mean one minute they seem to be just about to start ripping each other's clothes off. Next Charlotte is saying "NO we can't do this". Slow burn is fine as long as we can still see the fire burning. But going from Bonfire to having ICE water thrown on it. Has a bunch of us saying "What The F!"
emotions are complicated, specially when dealing with taboo topics like incest... you can get caught in the heat of the moment at some point but then be more self aware and put you guard up in future encounters...that's part of the easing up process

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
emotions are complicated, specially when dealing with taboo topics like incest... you can get caught in the heat of the moment at some point but then be more self aware and put you guard up in future encounters...that's part of the easing up process
i could agree if Charlotte had just started having these emotions. But that isn't the case. Seems she has been working on her book on and off for years. Who is the love interest in the book modeled after? MC her son. So she has been having these emotions/feelings for years, long before they moved to the town/city they are in now.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
i could agree if Charlotte had just started having these emotions. But that isn't the case. Seems she has been working on her book on and off for years. Who is the love interest in the book modeled after? MC her son. So she has been having these emotions/feelings for years, long before they moved to the town/city they are in now.
Actually she just started the book. The day MC caught her writing she just started, that's why he didn't know anything about the book. That's why she had to explain to him how good was she at writting and all.
The thing I'm trying to achieve here with the so called slow burn is finding a balance between lust, love and brain. When you see her lost in the moment that's the lust, but because she knows he is her son she stops, however she loves him, that why she allows the feelings to come and so on, so the thing I try not make is a relationship based purely on lust.
A lustful relationship is fine but not with Charlotte and Tris, because there's more to it than just lust.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I think there need to be a clear division. Everyone who are saying "we want progress with Sharlotte" do not say "sex scenes now". They are saying "give us a clear progression in their relationship".

So far the MC isn't even sure if he wants it or not. Make him make a choice, decide for himself and try to actually get her - ask her on a date (seriously, not in a joking matter), make his role as the guy who makes money and pays for her shit more obvious, basically, stop with the "I'm undecided now" thing. If they are flirting, he actually means it.

He either wants it and is trying to get it, or not.

No need in sex scenes, just get the dynamics going already. If there is no dynamics, there is no tension. If he is actively trying to get her, and she isn't having any of it, it is interesting cause it is hard to get. If he doesn't even trying and still mumbling around whether he should even be interested - there is no tension and no hard to get part. There is nothing, there to look for really, other than renders.

Like, if you want her to be a honest repressed housewife it's cool, but you know that repressed housewife's do not show initiative or aggression, right? Until the MC will go for it, nothing will happen. And watching nothing happening is not fun.

Regarding incest - here is a nifty trick, add the "god" part. Godmother and godfather are basically adopted family, it keeps the whole "we raised you" dynamics, but there is no legal definition in hell that will prohibit it, as there is no blood relation whatsoever. As a bonus, anyone can edit the "god" part out of the name and have his incest mod without changing anything.

Landlord and whole land-stuff just do not work plot-wise.
If i could like your post 100 times I would!

If Charlotte has decided she isn't going to cheat. Then she would be just settle that this is her lot in life. So I agree she would be repressed. She wouldn't be exercising to keep her sexy figure, after all what is the point? She wouldn't be wearing sexy clothing. She would be wearing clothes made by Omar the Tent maker. But no she is behaving as if she is a "SEXY BITCH IN HEAT". Especially around MC her looks,clothing and behavior SCREAM "COME FUCK ME" "JUST TAKE ME AND MAKE ME YOURS". And the Dev wonders why I keep bringing this up?

Regarding incest. - your idea about "god" is a great idea. Land anything just falls FLAT! Incest stuff doesn't bother me and it really shouldn't bother anyone period. After all incest has been going on since the "Dawn of Time". Is it still going on today? HELL YES! Probably every one on this post knows someone or of someone who is having incest. How can i say that? Do you really know what is going on behind the closed doors of someone else's house? And no it usually isn't those poor people living in the trailer parks (how can you hide something like that if your neighbor is only 10 feet away on either side of you). It is usually those Rich Pillars of the Community with their 80 acre private estate surrounded by hired body guards. After all which of the two has the "HUSH MONEY" if it does get leaked?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
She wouldn't be exercising to keep her sexy figure, after all what is the point? She wouldn't be wearing sexy clothing. She would be wearing clothes made by Omar the Tent maker. But no she is behaving as if she is a "SEXY BITCH IN HEAT". Especially around MC her looks,clothing and behavior SCREAM "COME FUCK ME" "JUST TAKE ME AND MAKE ME YOURS". And the Dev wonders why I keep bringing this up?
So you are saying that an adult woman wouldn't be taking care of her body and dressing up in a fancy clothes unless she is "sexy bitch in heat" who wants men "come to fuck her" and "just take her and make her theirs"? Wow, in that case I'm more than sure now that you haven't ever even been in any kind of interaction with a real woman, because that is just some nonsense.

But then again reading the second paragraph of your message... yeah. No words. :FacePalm:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The thing I'm trying to achieve here with the so called slow burn is finding a balance between lust, love and brain

Just don't forget to involve the MC into it, alright? So far he showed zero agency in their relationship and is only reacting to her teasing. He has no goals and he is still not sure if he wants it or not.

This is bad.

So you are saying that an adult woman wouldn't be

Saying to her son that she hadn't had sex in six years, wear a lingerie for him and ask him to "fix it"? No. No, she wouldn't have.

And this is only one of those moments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xabder

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Saying to her son that she hadn't had sex in six years, wear a lingerie for him and ask him to "fix it"? No. No, she wouldn't have.
And that's the lust part from her creeping out, as the dev said. But my point with that was much more that you can't just say "THEY WOULDN'T DO THIS THIS THIS AND THIS UNLESS ALL THEY WANTED WAS TO BE BRAINLESS SEX TOYS FOR MEN" like this other guy was trying to implicate, because that's just brain dead idiotic way of thinking.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Let's be honest here, she does behave like a whore in the first two episodes. It is just a fact. Dev fixed it later, but it does not change the fact

Reactions: menhavenosouls

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Her whole behaviour is whorish, considering she is a married woman. The whole time she is trying to seduce her son, openly flirting with him, walking around half naked fishing for compliments, inappropriately touching and kissing him, getting massages from him, going on a date with him, writing an erotic novel about him. Do I need to go on? To me this constitutes whorish behaviour, but that’s just my opinion…
So by F95 logic,
LI flirts with someone other than MC: NTR
LI flirts with MC: Whore

And,
1637556435088.png
None of these two apply to Charlotte....

In majority of the incest games, MC is the one who corrupts/seduces his landlady/roommates. This game is not using that overused trope and doing things differently. There are very very few games in which landlady seduces MC.
What's so wrong about this? I for one like when devs do things differently.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
such as a venal or unscrupulous person.
From whore to venal/unscrupulous. We're making progress here. Good.
I personally don't like games with cheating
So you don't like any game? All games on this website have some form of cheating in them.
but the male mc always gets multiple options in partners, while the female mc gets no options.
You kinda lost me here....
You don't like her because she is a "whore" but want her to have more options??
Charlotte is not getting any options to be with anyone else, so this game is actually exactly the same as the others.
It's different. I already explained this.
It's not the number of options, it is different from other incest games because of landlady seducing MC aspect, while in most incest games it is the other way round.
How about the daughter having the option to be with the father? Not gonna happen, as all females in these games can only be with the mc.
This is an incest harem game. Unless you're super new here, you already knew what you were getting into when you started playing.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
She litterally asks her son for sex.

She asks him out on a date, cuts her dress, pushes her ass into his crotch.

She asks him for a movie night, puts on her best lingerie and pushes her tits into his face.

Is it enough of a list, or do I need to add more?
It seems we have different definitions of "whore". And she did not ask her son for sex, at least as far as I remember.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes