VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
How are you? I hope everybody is doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

We're getting closer and closer to release the latest episode of No More Money. All the animations are done, I just need to render them, so I can say that the hardest part for this episode is done. There are only a few scenes to pose, but I took two days off from work so I can finish this episode in time.

RELEASE DATE

If everything goes well, 40$ patrons will get the game on Thursday or Friday and +5$ patrons sometime this month. I'm trying my best so that everybody could play the game this month.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

Hi guys,
How are you? I hope everybody is doing fine.

PROGRESS STATUS

We're getting closer and closer to release the latest episode of No More Money. All the animations are done, I just need to render them, so I can say that the hardest part for this episode is done. There are only a few scenes to pose, but I took two days off from work so I can finish this episode in time.

RELEASE DATE

If everything goes well, 40$ patrons will get the game on Thursday or Friday and +5$ patrons sometime this month. I'm trying my best so that everybody could play the game this month.
Dude i can't say this enough, you are such a fresh breath among all this let's call them "perfectionist" devs who are taking months and tons of excuses till they release an update... and this guy has a job so he's doing this in his free time and still manages to do a good job, this is what it means to have a good work ethic and be one SERIOUS bloke...

May 11, 2018
Dude i can't say this enough, you are such a fresh breath among all this let's call them "perfectionist" devs who are taking months and tons of excuses till they release an update... and this guy has a job so he's doing this in his free time and still manages to do a good job, this is what it means to have a good work ethic and be one SERIOUS bloke...
This is true. Shit like ICSTOR should be removed from this forum

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I do not think Charlotte is a whore as such, but more a desperate housewife, the only outlet she is confident with is MC, and because she has isolated herself and not gone out on her own, her feelings for MC are only increasing. My thoughts only.
I totally agree with you. I believe her feelings have been increasing even before they moved. She is writing that book and unless I'm wrong she was writing that book before they moved. Who is the main love interst in the book inspired by? MC. This is her first real book so it probably took her at least a year of just thinking about it before she finally started typing it out. So for at least a year before they moved if not longer she has been having serious feelings for MC.

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
there is nothing.
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 2939M
SHA1SUM: e33be469d1934a25aa83b878e1caed612cb9babb
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
:KEK: Yeah the dev is so poor, I'd rather subscribe to a smaller creator , and 40 bucks is way too much forthis game.
The dev is making an update every single month. If you don't want to pay, no one is making you.

Honestly, this site should have something like 3-days or even a week lock period before the update of the latest release. For exactly the same reason why fishing is regulated, and patents exist. Getting a game for free is fine and brings advertisement, but there is no point if all devs are dead.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes