VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
I was already writing this post to invoke you and then a notification appeared "rpdl replied to the thread..." lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kaeris and RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
perhaps Techstar, or other uploader could add few more links (workupload, mediafire, mega...)?
mixdrop is of little use for me, and probably for many other users, due to its lighting high-speeds....hell it takes 5x more time to download 100MBs from there, than to download 1 GB from few other hosts:HideThePain:
If yourself or JokerLeader are interested in adding torrents as one of your links feel free to shoot me a DM :)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Fuckin' love you dog!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
perhaps Techstar, or other uploader could add few more links (workupload, mediafire, mega...)?
mixdrop is of little use for me, and probably for many other users, due to its lighting high-speeds....hell it takes 5x more time to download 100MBs from there, than to download 1 GB from few other hosts:HideThePain:
I have already added more links

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can anyone confirm if this is happening in the normal download also?
My torrent doesn't modify any of the game files etc so it might just be a bad release (typical)
Mine plays ok no problem

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
What's the deal with the MC lately, it's like you got a new writer, and the new writer didn't bother to review what happened earlier in the story. Mc with his "landlady" doing her yoga, things get steamy, and the MC was acting/thinking as if they have never done any kissing and erotic touching before...same goes for the "roomate", she's spelling it out in every way imaginable that she wants the MC. No, the MC thinks to himself, "she must be talking about someone else, there are lots of other people with my name and exact description, and I'm her brother, no way she's thinking about me" - despite all the things he's done to/with his "roomate" to this point in the game.
It just leaves me with the feeling of the right hand not knowing what the left is doing, and you're getting your story mixed up...that or the Dev wants to milk this all as long as possible, even if it means the characters in the game have random amnesia.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
What's the deal with the MC lately, it's like you got a new writer, and the new writer didn't bother to review what happened earlier in the story. Mc with his "landlady" doing her yoga, things get steamy, and the MC was acting/thinking as if they have never done any kissing and erotic touching before...same goes for the "roomate", she's spelling it out in every way imaginable that she wants the MC. No, the MC thinks to himself, "she must be talking about someone else, there are lots of other people with my name and exact description, and I'm her brother, no way she's thinking about me" - despite all the things he's done to/with his "roomate" to this point in the game.
It just leaves me with the feeling of the right hand not knowing what the left is doing, and you're getting your story mixed up...that or the Dev wants to milk this all as long as possible, even if it means the characters in the game have random amnesia.
I have to echo these comments. Pretty disappointing step back on the relationships in this one. Plus the unwanted, in my case, reinjection of the old girlfriend. I dropped her previously and have no interest in seeing her again. Was hoping to see progress with all the other women.

Next update, forward progress please.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Strange... for one... iam not a big fan of these short updates with actually no meaningful content... but thats an issues for itself...

But whats bothering me way more is the inconsistency in the writing.

So you get to do stretching and it gets a little bit hot with the Mom(landlady) and its like never ever something happened between the two before. Did the DEV forget what he has written before or what is going on? They were even going on a very romantic date with lots of flirting and a kiss... later on the mom ogled over the MC while he was in the bakcyard and again heavy flirting. But now in this update its like nothing happend before and this stretching was the first intercourse between them that gets a little hot... DEV got amnesia or is not looking back in his own game? Or what? Is ther even any plan whatsoever for thgis game or its all improvised without even thinking about what happened before? There is actually no storyboard right? Feels like it...

Same goes kinda for Tris and MC... she literally showed him her tits on purpose the update before to tease him, knowing exactly how the MC would react towards her hot body... and now she is very insecure about everything, especially her body and acts like nothing happened between the two...

I dont get it. Its like we get no progress, instead its kind of regression...

And than there is sheila, we could reject her in the past, and now we cant do anything about the flirting between the MC and her... whats the point in that? She is a unsympathic lady... i wouldnt talk to her more than 10 seconds when iam thinking about this conversation in this update... i get it, she has a part in the story overall, so she is now just forced on us... yeah sorry, that stinks.

Really, i liked this game in the beginning... the date with the Mom and the teasing and flirting, the relationship start with Lisa, and little teasing with Tris... but in the latest updates, there is no progress anymore, no more likely regression... the upgrades are very short with near to nothing meaningful content...

Overall iam very disappointed from the game and its development lately. Hopefully it will get better again, cause i really liked the game until about version 2.0 i think... but now it is going down... and the overly cocky attitude from the MC is really an off-turn, and its getting worse. He was not near as cocky in the beginning like now... he becomes a real douchebag in this update i think.

I get the feeling there are changing writers on this project or something like that, without a script how the game and the characters should develop... like there is no storyboard in any case... its all just a big hicup lately. Shame. Hopefully its getting better, but i doubt it if iam looking back at the last 2-3 updates... *sigh* i had high hopes for the game

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I must have missed something. I just played through and just had sexy conversations. where is the sex in thisand with who.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes