VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Mar 15, 2021
Strange update. I don't expect (and don't want) things to be rushed. But we've seen Triss tits many times by now. Charlotte and mc have done a lot more than some silly touching. Emma's shouldn't even be in the game by now, same for sheila. I really love this game, but this update felt like a cold shower.

Things don't need to be rushed, but the steps must be taken FORWARD not back backwards. And the focus should once again be on the main girls. Novelty is what makes the game feel fresh.
These devs that think sex should never happen or must take a century to happen should go make Visual Novels outside the +18 tag, people play these games 50% or more because of the sex if they tell you it's just because of the story they're fucking liars, there are thousands of non adult games out there but they're playing adult games.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yep and when we say the truth about the game the fanboys and shills start raging, facepalm all you want fanboys the game is a boring repetitive shit it doesn't matter if it's monthly or not there are monthly games 100x better than this.
So your "truth" is everybody's truth by default? God forbid anyone would disagree with you!

I'd say the entitlement is strong with this one....

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
These devs that think sex should never happen or must take a century to happen should go make Visual Novels outside the +18 tag, people play these games 50% or more because of the sex if they tell you it's just because of the story they're fucking liars, there are thousands of non adult games out there but they're playing adult games.
Your whining and crying isn't going to change the devs mind so best to just move on to something else.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Well I dunno about all that. There are a few games I play on this website only for the story because their animations and sex scenes suck. Some of the highest-rated games on this forum are games with less than 10% sexual content. Your preferences /= to everyone else's.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Quote my comments and tell me one disrespectful thing I said, I said the truth about the game and the dev is not poor and this game doesn't deserve my money, there was no offense towards the dev, can you actually read?
You were asking for the game to be leaked like the minute it was released, and someone just commented ”let the dev earn his money” which made you run around here being so offended by that screaming ”the dev is not poor! He doesn’t deserve the support! $40 of this is a joke! No dev has died because of piracy!”. If you don’t see that being disrespectful towards the developer, then I’m sorry for you.

As already said, nothing wrong with telling your opinion about the game. That’s why we are here, to discuss with different opinions. But saying that your opinion is ”the truth” and yet still being the first one here begging the update to be leaked the minute it’s out, even though you have said it’s so trash and being worse than 100 other games here is kinda… I don’t know, odd behaviour.

Mar 15, 2021
Your whining and crying isn't going to change the devs mind so best to just move on to something else.
You're the ones crying because of my opinion, I'm not talking to the dev I'm saying what I think about the updates If I wanted to talk to the dev I'd go to his patreon not here.
If you think saying he is not poor and he doesn't deserve 40 bucks for an update of this game is disrespectful then I don't know what to think about you my dude, people arguing over such a poor story with no progression whatsoever tell me a lot about your taste, but go ahead and enjoy your game if you think it's that good, I'm done here. One more game to skip.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Is it petty of me to admit that I knew, even before I downloaded this update, that any sexy time in it was going to be with Emma, Sheila, or maybe Darlene? Don't get me wrong, I like this game for a lot of different reasons, but it's starting to get predictable, and I don't think that's a good thing.
Of course, that's all just my opinion, and judging by some of the recent comments, there's a lot of strong ones being put forth here... just add mine to the lot I guess lol.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is it petty of me to admit that I knew, even before I downloaded this update, that any sexy time in it was going to be with Emma, Sheila, or maybe Darlene? Don't get me wrong, I like this game for a lot of different reasons, but it's starting to get predictable, and I don't think that's a good thing.
Of course, that's all just my opinion, and judging by some of the recent comments, there's a lot of strong ones being put forth here... just add mine to the lot I guess lol.
Nah, quite reasonable actually.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Am i the only one here who likes the slow pace build up? IMO it will make the end result much better when it happens (y)
Taking it slow is not a bad thing at all, but there should be (IMHO) some steady, consistent progress... not stagnation, and certainly not regression. And, there were a couple of opportunities in this update where some main LI progression could have been implemented.
One example would be when the MC and Tris were in the park... after the MC told Tris he thought she was attractive, and sexy, and she was sitting on him giving him a hug to thank him, he could have kissed her neck, or put his hands on her ass... or both. Even if it got awkward for both, and they laughed it off (or whatever) it still would have been something. Progression doesn't have to be sex, or even serious foreplay, it just needs to be more than what it was lol.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
INCEST PATCH FOR -No More Money
How to install: overwrite the relationships.rpy file in to "game" folder.

Patch version : currently updated for S2Ep3, may should work with future versions too..

All credit goes to JBZ I've only updated the patch
(also updated his/her incest patch to new version
here )

Last edited:

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
this game is awesome, keep up the good work but we need a Fan Art Assets for this Game

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
INCEST PATCH FOR -More Money
How to install: overwrite the relationships.rpy file in to "game" folder.

Patch version : currently updated for S2Ep3, may should work with future versions too..

All credit goes to JBZ I've only updated the patch
Thanks - added to the OP (y)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There's a fine line to be made because for many games, once sex has happened they become completely uninteresting. The anticipation is generally what keeps them afloat.
There are a few games that feed the player sex throughout and don't go stale but they're not common.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes