VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

OldFapper

Aug 13, 2021
Seas. 2 is bugged as sh*t with or without wt... onhold this 'till better times... *if* there'll be the ones

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is season 1 as well or is it just season 2?
It's the complete game.

Seas. 2 is bugged as sh*t with or without wt... onhold this 'till better times... *if* there'll be the ones
Yeah, considering ALL the posts complaining how bugged it is I have no idea how someone can even start it! And it absolutely put in question if it will EVER get better!!

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
It's the complete game.

Yeah, considering ALL the posts complaining how bugged it is I have no idea how someone can even start it! And it absolutely put in question if it will EVER get better!!
It did not bug out for me, played through from start to finish on Charlotte/ Tris/ Denise path, obviously have not done all paths so it could be a bug on one or more of the other paths.

Edit: Skipped through with Joker Mod installed just to get all paths and no problems at all from start to finish.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wow it was very good, i did not choose Denise path, i don't like her she is too cool to be true, she is so cool that i'm freezing!:ROFLMAO:
But the moments with mom and my sister were really good and the last fuck with the girlfriend was top notch!!
But this time is was quite a long update with very good content, i just hope it will go on this way.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of No More Money S2E3 gold with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheats mod
I unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestures etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run

Attached file used to unlock gallery, nothing flash. View attachment 1470744
Updated my unofficial Android port to S2E3 Gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wild7x

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Getting errors with like 1/4 of the images in this FWIW

View attachment 1520137 [/spoiler]
Can anyone confirm if this is happening in the normal download also?
My torrent doesn't modify any of the game files etc so it might just be a bad release (typical)
Not sure what system using, but you got a codec issue.
Try install the codec from .
It's not a codec issue but a pics' header issue (so nothing to do with the torrent).
Even the google dwebp 1.2.1 (the last one) is not able to read half of the pics: "Not enough data".

The "funny" thing is that Ren'Py 7.3.5 PC (this game version) is able to read them, while it is impossible with Ren'Py 7.4.10 PC... I will not try to understand.

To fix them, bas has a useful tool: webpFix.bat. Now it works like a charm.

Last edited:
Reactions: RPDL

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
And, just as I predicted, aunt is stealing screen time and wasting development time in the game already overflown with characters. The entire first half of the episode is aunt, who just came up, with whom there will be no progress and about whom no one cares.

And, just as I predicted, there is zero progress in the Charlotte arch. They did not talk it out, or agreed to try dating, or nothing. Their date was teased for three updates, and instead we get a yoga session that can be as well inserted into the episode 1, season 1 without any noticeable tonal difference. Yes, dev, they were supposed to kiss at this point. It is the time to actually kick start they relationship with "let's try dating".

The whole "WOW MY MOM IS INTERESTED" was done in the end of the season 1. She showed that she is interested. MC understood that she is interested. He stated to make moves on her and grope her tits during the massage and sunbathing scenes. We are literally at the same place where we were at the end of the season 1, without any progress or change. They are repeating all the same motions. "Charlotte makes a move - MC is surprised - nothing happens - WOW, IS SHEFORREAL - Charlotte makes a move".

> This episode is about improving the relationship between the mc and the most important women in his life,

If the dev was talking about Charlotte, than it is a failure. Nothing was improved. They are on exactly same point as when they talked in the previous episode.

Dev, why are working so hard to deliver monthly updates, when they provide barely any progress to the story or the characters? To work so hard on fillers is both respectable and makes me feel bad for you.

Also, the whole "good/bad guy" got lost somewhere along the way, I don't think anybody noticed.

Tl;dr: There is no progression in the last 4 updates (since the season 2 start). We are stomping on the same place, doing iteration of the same things, and it feels like a new writer just came with no idea what was in the game in the last season. If doesn't feel like a slow burn (slow and steady). It feels like a regression and waste of time.

Last edited:

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
The production values in this game are excellent, it has to be some of the best music I have heard in any game on here, that with the quality of renders and good story writing really makes this well worth my time. Well done RoyalCandy I am very impressed and I think that a lot of other devs could learn some valuable lessons regarding comprehensive production quality. 10/10

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I think that Emma's tits looked so much better before the breast implants. They just look to large for her body now, where before they were perfect.

in one of his posts the dev said that the aunt is gonna speed up the relationship between mc and charlotte but i think he mixed it up with decelerate :unsure:
I'm hoping that the relationship with the aunt gets speeded up because damn she is fine. :whistle:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes